No announcement yet.

The Impala

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Impala

Im surprised nobody is talking about it!

She is a major character on the show as well and she got badly injured last night!

This isn't the first time the Impala was totaled it was fixed before it can be fixed again.

Comment

I wonder if an angel could heal up a vehicle quickly, lol.

I say Gabriel returns and heals the Impala for the guys.

Comment

Gabriel really should come back<3 Best angel ever. And he should drag Balzahar with him, that guy was awesome too

Comment

Worst comes to worst, we know there's like 5 in the alternate universe, haha.

Comment

Speaking of alternate worlds what if Sam and Dean went to a world.Where instead of driving in the Impala they have a clown car.

Comment

Or...instead of them driving the Impala...the Impala drove them....

but, it's not the same as a woman licking Brian all over.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgnanana
                Gabriel really should come back<3 Best angel ever. And he should drag Balzahar with him, that guy was awesome too
                Gabriel & Balthazar could really tear it up . I would like to see both back since they both had great personalties & were the only angels other than Cas to help the Winchesters & not go crazy on them like Anna eventually did or to go darkside like Cas did. They will need all the help they can get now.

Comment

When I saw the Impala get flipped my immediate thought was, "That was awesome," then I felt bad, and yelled out, "NO! The Impala, Dean's baby!"

But like what's already been mentioned, she's strong. She'll get rebuilt and be back and running, hopefully.

Comment

Impala KITT Sam is the best version of the car. And of Sam.

Comment

When the demons flipped the car over I was whimpering a little going "she's okay, she's okay". Then later when Sam walked by the wreck I was like "dammit, Kripke, you did it again! Now Dean has to fix her up again!" What is it with that man trying to smash that car?!

She better be all fixed up next year...

Comment

It made me think of Lost when the demon smoke flipped the impala.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎