Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for destroying our great show, Sera!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anu
    This isn't character devolpment, whoever says this is character devolpment don't really know what that means. Turning him into a villain all of a sudden makes no sense and it's super lame. Too much fiction, way too much. It's not interesting at all. They are just run out of ideas to come up with since the devil in s5.

Turning Dean into a big di*k isn't character devolpment or an angsty guy who treats Cas that awful, isn't character devolpment to me either. He talks about family and that Rufus should have forgiven Bobby and etc cause they are family. Wth, Cas makes a mistake and he should be treaten like he don't mean a thing anymore? He has sacrificed everything for Dean and has done everything he has asked for and this is what happens to him.. he turns out to be a big villain, character development my a**!!
    Didn't you even listen to Dean's speech at the end of the finale? He stated how the souls are already messing with Cas's brain. Cas looked the same when he returned back to Crowley's hideout, but then all of a sudden when that bright light was shown, you could see that Cas was acting different, which, I saw as the souls easily corrupting the angel.

It's not "out of the blue". Focus on the details during that scene and maybe you'll change your mind.

Edit: Yes, perhaps killing Balthazar was random, but that would be the only random outburst I can see in the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      Didn't you even listen to Dean's speech at the end of the finale? He stated how the souls are already messing with Cas's brain. Cas looked the same when he returned back to Crowley's hideout, but then all of a sudden when that bright light was shown, you could see that Cas was acting different, which, I saw as the souls easily corrupting the angel.

It's not "out of the blue". Focus on the details during that scene and maybe you'll change your mind.

Edit: Yes, perhaps killing Balthazar was random, but that would be the only random outburst I can see in the finale.
      What does that have to do with anything? No matter if the souls are messing up with him. There's no redemption for him, the guys have to kill him. It would be super lame if he got redeemed.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        What does that have to do with anything? No matter if the souls are messing up with him. There's no redemption for him, the guys have to kill him. It would be super lame if he got redeemed.
        That takes away the whole non-character development though, imo(mind you, except for the Balthazar kill...I'm sure that'll be explained), although, I have a glimpse of hope that the real Cas is being locked up inside God!Cas.

Now, redemption? I want to see that still. Probably the Real God saving the real Cas(it doesn't mean Cas stays alive, buy for some type of redemption before his death as redemption doesn't always mean the character must stay alive).

Comment

That takes away the whole non-character development though, imo(mind you, except for the Balthazar kill...I'm sure that'll be explained), although, I have a glimpse of hope that the real Cas is being locked up inside God!Cas.

Now, redemption? I want to see that still. Probably the Real God saving the real Cas(it doesn't mean Cas stays alive, buy for some type of redemption before his death as redemption doesn't always mean the character must stay alive).
          He was working with Crowley, a demon, he lied to the boys on so many topics, he broke Sam's wall, he let that Dr die, he killed Balthazar and then he went to purgatory to take the souls to become the new god. I really don't understand the kind of character devolpment there. I'm sorry but I'm not paying the whole character devolpment at all. Dean and Cas were the characters that were most OOC.

Comment

Dean is a hypocrite, and so is Sam in a way, but for Castiel..yes, we've seen Cas do some shady stuff outside of this episode. "Killing" Crowley, not mentioning how Christian Campbell was a demon, killing Rachel; it wasn't just this episode. He's been on a very, very dark path and the souls from Purgatory used that to their advantage and now Cas is a militant God!Cas.

Asking for forgiveness is something that any one has the right to ask. If Castiel gets saved even before a death, him asking for such would be reasonable and needed.

Comment

Dean is a hypocrite, and so is Sam in a way, but for Castiel..yes, we've seen Cas do some shady stuff outside of this episode. "Killing" Crowley, not mentioning how Christian Campbell was a demon, killing Rachel; it wasn't just this episode. He's been on a very, very dark path and the souls from Purgatory used that to their advantage and now Cas is a militant God!Cas.
              I know and I agree that's why I'm saying Cas and Dean has been OOC this season and that's why I'm saying that this seasons sucks so much. I have no problem with them having 100 seasons as long as they write the characters as good as they do. That is what is so good with SPN.

Comment

Anu, You dont think Cas can be redeemed? Sam killed innocent people when he was chugging demon blood and they redeemed him. EVERYBODY can be redeemed. Well Almost everybody. You should probably just see where season 7 goes first before you make any concrete decisions on it.

Comment

I'm wondering how exactly is Dean a hypocrite?

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                    as long as they write the characters as good as they do. That is what is so good with SPN.
                    Then you shouldn't have liked the series since season three. Dean has always been some type of hypocrite. Even in "Sin City", Dean didn't really want that female demon to die, but yet he got all pissed that a demon even spoke to Sam. Saying you just noticed Dean's quick changes this season isn't really making a good point.

Castiel, again, your opinion; but I think it's natural. Even teaming up with a demon would lure Cas down a different route and this is what happens. Like I said on a different thread, it's just the most logical step after teasing into those dark waters from the first place where evil will finally take over you.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                      Anu, You dont think Cas can be redeemed? Sam killed innocent people when he was chugging demon blood and they redeemed him. EVERYBODY can be redeemed. Well Almost everybody. You should probably just see where season 7 goes first before you make any concrete decisions on it.
                      After seeing how it all went with Cas in seaon 6 and the guys not even trying to save/help Cas, but more trying to kill him. I highly doubt he will be redeemed. They have ruined his character already, when he became the "new god", still sounds silly saying it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Harms
                        I'm wondering how exactly is Dean a hypocrite?
                        All his talk about Family and calling Cas his Family. And when Sam was drinking demon blood he did everything he could to save him and refused to kill him, but when it was Cas that started working with Crowley it was "Ok time to kill Cas" not "Lets give him a chance" and then when he was all super powerful in the end Dean went back to "Oh hey Cas were family, ya de ya de Bullsh!t" Not to mention they all worked with Crowley and other demons in the past. Deans rightous attitude really pissed me off this season

Comment

All his talk about Family and calling Cas his Family. And when Sam was drinking demon blood he did everything he could to save him and refused to kill him, but when it was Cas that started working with Crowley it was "Ok time to kill Cas" not "Lets give him a chance" and then when he was all super powerful in the end Dean went back to "Oh hey Cas were family, ya de ya de Bullsh!t" Not to mention they all worked with Crowley and other demons in the past. Deans rightous attitude really pissed me off this season
                          I so agree. Then there's people talking about character development in season 6 that just makes me go *sigh*.

Comment

Not even this season. Dean, as much as I can remember, started sounding like a hypocrite since season three. Saying it's just because of this season is stupid.

But, Cas...nah...I think people can't see that it's a nice continual development because of their love for the character.

Comment

Not even this season. Dean, as much as I can remember, started sounding like a hypocrite since season three. Saying it's just because of this season is stupid.

But, Cas...nah...I think people can't see that it's a nice continual development because of their love for the character.
                              Yea Dean has always had a little Hypocrite in him, but it never use to bother me as much because he was usually right. He handled it well and like a big brother.

Its probably a little of both yes

Comment

Yea Dean has always had a little Hypocrite in him, but it never use to bother me as much because he was usually right. He handled it well and like a big brother.

Its probably a little of both yes
                                It's not that I fancied him as a hypocrite in the earlier seasons, but as you've mentioned he was more of a "big brother" hypocrite He was right in most cases and I didn't mind him at all. He was really good. But nowadays, it's too much and he is thinking too much that he is right all the time. Too much of a hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎