Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks for destroying our great show, Sera!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally didn't like it because it kinda invalidates Cas's whole arc if in the end, Angels with power just go batcrap crazy ala Luci, Mikie, and Ralph. Therefore should just stick to being mindless soliders.

Comment

• My problem with season 6 was that most of it was really unfocused. There was a lot going on in the season and even though everything eventually go merged in the main storyline, season 6 still felt like it wasn't centered properly. I don't know I just hope that season 7 fixes itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mischael12
        You keep saying the right thing...it's not interesting to you, but what about the other people?
        Couldn't have said it better myself.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

I have absolutely loved this season. I didn't think it would be good, but the fact is that they didn't try to top themselves, they simply just did. A lot of people don't really realize that writers don't necessarily know exactly how their story will pan out, they figure it out in a way. They may have a plan, but they are still very much in the moment. I think that this season has been utterly phenomenal and that it's unfair to blame Gamble if you don't like it. If you think it's been dragged out then it's The CW's fault, though i don't think it has been. If you don't like it then don't watch it.
        Last edited by halvor311; 08-30-2011, 10:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Anu
          This just proves that SPN should have ended with season 5. They are just dragging out and they are losing creativity. They don't have much to tell. I mean, come on Cas being the new god?! That's not interesting to me for 1 million dollars. Please that was one of the worst SPN finales I have ever seen, and that means a lot. SPN nearly never does any bad finales/episodes. This one just took the price.
          ITA I had no idea what they were doing this year and sadly, I didn't really care.

Comment

• People are still complaining over the season finale and saying that it shows that the writers are losing creativity? Lol.

Glee lost creativity after the first season. Smallville lost creativity after its fifth season. Chuck lost creativity its past season. Lost lost creativity after season four. Supernatural...has NOT lost its creativity as season six became a very strong season after Sam received his soul back. Sure, Sera needed to build up the season to make it just right, but I didn't mind the build up as long as it was, overall, an amazing season, and it was. Castiel become God-like didn't destroy the series at all; it only went bigger villain-wise, which was needed.

And I never understood how the conversation was Castiel being the NEW God...there can't be such a thing when the original God is still alive, lol.

Comment

• Eric Krikpe wrote the finale... and it was pretty epic... so stop whinning go watch glee..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter
                So why exactly did the writers decide to drop the Mother storyline for stale angel and demon storylines?
                I've thought the same thing. They dropped that storyline real quick. I've seen them stick with other less interesting storylines for longer. Bella for instance.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎