No announcement yet.

Predictions and/or possibilities for Season 7

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions and/or possibilities for Season 7

Here are some possibilities I'd like to throw out that I wouldn't be surprised if they come true:

-God will save Bobby & the Winchesters from Cas.

-God will resurrect Balthazar because Bobby, Dean & Sam will need help from some angel (if Raphael isn't dead) & also because I think fans like him & his snarkyness (I know I do). I can also see him helping the Winchesters over Raphael since Raph was a dick to them for so long while Balthazar did help them.

-The Winchesters & Bobby with the help of an angel (perhaps a resurrected Balthazar) will get their hands on the Heavenly arsenal since they have not yet been used even after their importance was built up.

-Cas will create his own species of beings that will serve him just like angels serve God & the Winchesters will have to fight them through most of the season.

-We will find out that Cas was leaving Sam's soul in hell for a reason that is not yet known. Perhaps what Death wanted the boys to find out is that souls get stronger with the type of punishment Sam received in hell and Cas was planning to absorb Sam's soul to make him even stronger than he is now. One thing I'm predicting is that Death meddled specifically in Cas' plans because he probably knew where Cas was heading & even what Cas was up to all along.

-The Winchesters will likely try to use Death's sickle on Cas since that will probably kill him.

-Cas may be defeated without getting killed which may easily result in more monsters on Earth than there have ever been before given how Purgatory was completely drained of their souls. Then again, the monsters may be happy about being released from Cas & may just seek to be left alone.

-God will certainly show up, perhaps in the form of John Winchester (hopefully Jeffrey Dean Morgan if that happens) & will battle it out with Cas or definitely have some role and the Winchesters will meet him now that all the archangels are either dead or in hell if Raphael did indeed die.

-Lucifer & Michael may get released from hell to actually join the Winchesters in a new Apocalypse where Cas is the enemy.

-Meg will probably return & be involved in a power struggle with Crowley over hell.

Please post more possibilities/ideas/predictions since I'd love to read them.

Maybe Sam and Dean will try to get a hold of the Antichrist from season five. They made him out to be very powerful so he could prob help.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperFan31391
      Maybe Sam and Dean will try to get a hold of the Antichrist from season five. They made him out to be very powerful so he could prob help.
      I think he only had power when Lucifer was free. Besides, I don't think he would even make Cas blink now that he has the power of a god. I don't even think Jesse could have beaten Lucifer & Lucifer as of now is no match for Cas.

Comment

--Before making them kneel in the Season 7 opener, Cas will start to mutate into Casthulu, which will make him feel so awkward that he'll just leave.

--Cas's "plans" for Crowley: setting up special torture chambers in hell for Ralph's loyalists (the new Cas seems pretty vindictive). This might change them into Angel-Demons, which would be cool.

--Season 7 will focus on the boys trying to find a way to harness human soul power to oppose Cas's monster soul power. Sam probably learned something very relevant to this in the Cage.

--It will be revealed that God knew Cas would go this route, which is why he brought him back to life: he wanted to see if the noblest angel would make a better God than himself.

--How exactly all this works will never be explained. If you can just absorb souls for power, why the heck don't angels and demons absorb the souls in Hell and Heaven?

--For some reason Cas will go into the Cage to get Adam out.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          Here are some possibilities I'd like to throw out that I wouldn't be surprised if they come true:

-God will save Bobby & the Winchesters from Cas.

-God will resurrect Balthazar because Bobby, Dean & Sam will need help from some angel (if Raphael isn't dead) & also because I think fans like him & his snarkyness (I know I do). I can also see him helping the Winchesters over Raphael since Raph was a dick to them for so long while Balthazar did help them.

-The Winchesters & Bobby with the help of an angel (perhaps a resurrected Balthazar) will get their hands on the Heavenly arsenal since they have not yet been used even after their importance was built up.

-Cas will create his own species of beings that will serve him just like angels serve God & the Winchesters will have to fight them through most of the season.

-We will find out that Cas was leaving Sam's soul in hell for a reason that is not yet known. Perhaps what Death wanted the boys to find out is that souls get stronger with the type of punishment Sam received in hell and Cas was planning to absorb Sam's soul to make him even stronger than he is now. One thing I'm predicting is that Death meddled specifically in Cas' plans because he probably knew where Cas was heading & even what Cas was up to all along.

-The Winchesters will likely try to use Death's sickle on Cas since that will probably kill him.

-Cas may be defeated without getting killed which may easily result in more monsters on Earth than there have ever been before given how Purgatory was completely drained of their souls. Then again, the monsters may be happy about being released from Cas & may just seek to be left alone.

-God will certainly show up, perhaps in the form of John Winchester (hopefully Jeffrey Dean Morgan if that happens) & will battle it out with Cas or definitely have some role and the Winchesters will meet him now that all the archangels are either dead or in hell if Raphael did indeed die.

-Lucifer & Michael may get released from hell to actually join the Winchesters in a new Apocalypse where Cas is the enemy.

-Meg will probably return & be involved in a power struggle with Crowley over hell.

Please post more possibilities/ideas/predictions since I'd love to read them.
          I like those except I'd switch Gabriel with Balthazar.

Comment

Originally posted by oldfan
            --Season 7 will focus on the boys trying to find a way to harness human soul power to oppose Cas's monster soul power. Sam probably learned something very relevant to this in the Cage.
            I really think you're onto something here. That would be very cool. And that may very well be what Death was referring to. It would make them much stronger hunters if they could harness some hidden power in their own souls. It's similar to that statement about people using only a certain percentage of their brain power & having the potential to use much more (I think there was a movie with Bradley Cooper about that).

I hope Sam meets Death too. He kinda did when he was soulless for a very brief moment when Death jammed his soul back in him, but I'd like to see them actually interacting.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
            I like those except I'd switch Gabriel with Balthazar.
            I miss Gabriel. I'd like to see them both back. Balthazar was like an angel version of Crowley, but he actually had some decency in him as we saw since he was troubled very much by what Cas was doing that he sided with the "hairless apes".
            Last edited by xrayvision; 05-21-2011, 12:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

Well thats an upsetting thought Thats 1 thing that would be completely unacceptable to me. Making Cas more Evil Lucifer

Comment

Lucifer was never really evil. He was based on John Milton's Lucifer who was a tragic figure, an anti hero. GodCas seems apathetic, same as ChuckGod.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                  Lucifer was never really evil. He was based on John Milton's Lucifer who was a tragic figure, an anti hero. GodCas seems apathetic, same as ChuckGod.
                  Seriously?!

Comment

Seriously what? Lucifer? Or GodCas?

Comment

Seriously what? Lucifer? Or GodCas?
                      Lucifer. You dont think he was ever Evil? He tried to eradicate the human race! Sounds pretty evil if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                        Well thats an upsetting thought Thats 1 thing that would be completely unacceptable to me. Making Cas more Evil Lucifer
                        As much as I love Cas on this show the way he was when he was introduced & how much of a friend he became last season, I'm completely OK with where they're going with him since it all makes sense to me given what he was up to & how he let it take over him so that stopping Raphael became more important than everything else, even his friends & their concerns about what he was doing, which in the end alienated them from each other. I think everything that happened was natural given how desperate Cas was & how rather than being upfront with his friends, he made a deal with a devil (well, Crowley) & the rest fell apart.

It really is poetic if this turns out to be God's master plan because it would show that in the void of power, there will always be someone else trying to fill it only to be corrupted, no matter how good they initially were or how good their intentions were. So pretty much it means there will always be a devil.

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
                          Lucifer. You dont think he was ever Evil? He tried to eradicate the human race! Sounds pretty evil if you ask me
                          Why did he though? He loved God more than humanity, so when he locked him in the cage he was gonna be pissed. And as shown in The End he let humanity live. He also said he didn't want to fight Michael, even though he would have won, Michael started the Apocalypse and until he thought Dean harmed his brother he was always very courteous.

Or how about an analogy that applies to humans. The Dodo bird is a lower species than humans, do you consider humanity evil?

Comment

Why did he though? He loved God more than humanity, so when he locked him in the cage he was gonna be pissed. And as shown in The End he let humanity live. He also said he didn't want to fight Michael, even though he would have won, Michael started the Apocalypse and until he thought Dean harmed his brother he was always very courteous.

Or how about an analogy that applies to humans. The Dodo bird is a lower species than humans, do you consider humanity evil?
                            So your falling for that Sympathy for the devil crap?

Its like Gabriel Said (and Im paraphrasing) "Daddy brought home the new baby and gave it all the attention so you had to throw a temper tantrum and smash up all his toys"

It wasnt about Loving God more than Humanity, it was just about a spoiled brat of a child wanting all of daddys attention and not getting it. Even creating demons in Rubys words "As a final screw you to God"

I think all of Humanity has it bad parts, but we also have our good parts too.

Comment

Cas' story is the same"crap" it just depends on your (lack of) objectivity to see it. I'm gonna bet a whole lot more people are gonna be a whole more subjective for Castiel.

Humans do have good and bad points. Like Lucifer. Like Michael, Raphael and Gabriel too. All of them did what they thought was right after God left. And that will most likely be the focus of next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎