No announcement yet.

Misha not a season regular for S7!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misha not a season regular for S7!

Just saw this posted and after what happened tonight couldn't believe it! Apparently Misha will not be a regular next season which seems a bit at odds with the direction of the season 6 finale. Here's the article:
    Brace yourself, Supernatural fans (as if Friday night’s finale didn’t already rob you of most every breath): Though his alter ego now is a bigger force than ever to be reckoned with, Misha Collins will not be returning to the CW series as a regular next season, TVLine has learned. After making a rock star […]

Not really that odd...Lucifer wasn't a regular nor was Eve or Lillith or Azazel, right?

Comment

That doesn't surprise me. Castiel has now turned to a full-fledge villain, so of course Misha wouldn't be top billing(this isn't Smallville where villains are major stars, lol). He guest starred in season four, starred in five and six and is guest starring again; and mostly likely, Castiel will bite the dust in season seven(hopefully in episode 22 and not any earlier).

What surprised me even more about this article is not about Misha's status but Kripke and Edlund...are they not producers anymore?

Comment

I get that in the past SN villians haven't been regulars, but none of those actors/characters were once regulars prior to being a villian. Misha was and I just find it a bit suprising that they decided to "demote" him (for lack of a better word) now, just as they are setting up this battle between his character and the Winchesters. Seems like odd timing to me. I guess a lot of the action will take place off screen for this particular story line.

Comment

I don't think Castiel, even as a villain, would show up in every episode though. Something will happen and Sam and Dean will probably be able to hide from Cas, or Cas spends some time in Heaven and try to change it as Crowley did with Hell.

Comment

I don't know why he was a series regular in Season 6. He was barely a part of the first half and his role didn't get big until the last run of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              That doesn't surprise me. Castiel has now turned to a full-fledge villain, so of course Misha wouldn't be top billing(this isn't Smallville where villains are major stars, lol). He guest starred in season four, starred in five and six and is guest starring again; and mostly likely, Castiel will bite the dust in season seven(hopefully in episode 22 and not any earlier).

What surprised me even more about this article is not about Misha's status but Kripke and Edlund...are they not producers anymore?
              Im just not convinced Cas is a "Full-fledge villain" as you say

Comment

Not Castial as much as the souls corrupting him. Realistically, it's pretty much Castiel as the villain.

We could even get some sort of Davis Bloome/Doomsday kind of deal next season.

Comment

Not Castial as much as the souls corrupting him. Realistically, it's pretty much Castiel as the villain.

We could even get some sort of Davis Bloome/Doomsday kind of deal next season.
                  Yea but still, I dont see Cas becoming a 100% villian. I dont think he would ever harm the boys no matter how corrupted he may be. At least I hope not

Oh NO! Bite your Tongue!

Comment

He did say "bow down or be destroyed", lol.

Comment

He did say "bow down or be destroyed", lol.
                      And then there was that

Comment

Man! I love Misha and Cas....I felt for sure that being God would secure more screen time for him....damn!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎