Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    New In Town Disciple_of_Castiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11
    Posts
    3

    My first post ever

    Ok, so I've read everyones opinion and yes I have read some good ones. I just made a profile so I can respond to this one and give my input. Sorry for not quoting but someone said that Sam and Dean can use the rings. Just looking at the ShowRunners' way of doing things, this might be possible. Getting Death to reap Cas can be very possible also. (Its kinda chilling when you hear someone say..."and in the end , I will Reap him'God' too...."

    Personally, here is a few ways that I have came up with that it would go, but it probably wont....

    The boys talk to Death since he is as old as the original God. Death is mad because Cas is messing with the natural order with the souls that belong in purgatory. Death wants Sam and Dean to kill Cas. The boys dont want to, but Death brings up how many times he saved the boys.(giving them the ring, bringing Sam's soul back from hell....) Death loans them his weapon. The same weapon that Crowley gave to Dean to kill death in chicago. He said that it can kill pretty much anything and even the very thing itself...DEATH!! Dean and Sam fail because either Dean chickens out or Sam spazzes out again, which causes Death to appear and reap Cas.

    I'm not sure if Death can reap the souls without killing Cas. If he touches Cas, he would kill him. But then again Death's power is two cents shorter than God's, which is more powerful than any other being EXCEPT for God. So who's to say it isn't possible?

    But, thats just what I think.....

    Now, for all the other topics within this post that everyone was talking about.

    Chuck is God....

    The writers do not plan on bringing back Adam so thats why Castiel didnt bring him back with Sam. Also, if he did. He isn't Adam anymore, he's Michael. AngelCas couldnt take out Michael without killing Adam in the process. Maybe, GodCas can, but like I said the writers dont plan on bringing back Adam. Look it up, its either in an interview or blog or something. Cant remember where I read it. And for everyone who is amping up doubting Cas' powers, we havent even seen a dent in the surface of what his powers hold. Only that he took out Raphael with the Lucifer-finger-snap...and that he is the awesomest glowstick!!!

    Chuck is God....

    I honestly don't think they will bring back Lucifer. Yes, it would be awesome, but its already been done. But lets say they did. Lucifer battles Cas!!!...and it is on the same proportion as Lucifer vs Michael. If Season 7 is the last season, this could be the way they end things, which can also be a way of saying....hey this is how it wouldve happened if Sam and Dean didnt stop the apocalypse. But again....dont think it will happen.

    Chuck is God.....

    As for the pendant that burns hot in the presence of God....to keep it simple, just as many have already said. GOD...DID...NOT...WANT...TO...BE...FOUND........wh en the boys died and they found out that the pendant wouldnt work....it didnt stop working when the dude said it....it just never worked because GOD...DID...NOT...WANT...TO...BE...FOUND.

    Chuck is God.....

    As someone has mentioned, the actor that portayed Chuck said in an interview that he was God and that they wanted to bring him back in Season 6. So in the words of Crowley, "get bent!"

    Anyways, hopefully I would find the time in my busy schedule to post again. You guys had some awesome views and hopefully no one rips on mines too much.

  2. #77
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,096
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple_of_Castiel View Post
    But then again Death's power is two cents shorter than God's, which is more powerful than any other being EXCEPT for God. So who's to say it isn't possible?
    Actually, didn't Death say that he was older and more powerful than God? When he and Dean met for pizza, didn't he say he could reap God if needed? Maybe I'm not remembering that right but to my mind Death's power is greater than God's so....

    As someone has mentioned, the actor that portayed Chuck said in an interview that he was God and that they wanted to bring him back in Season 6. So in the words of Crowley, "get bent!"
    Yes, that's true, Rob did say that Chuck was God but then he had to backpedal and say that it wasn't "for sure" (apparently he got in trouble with TPTB for confirming it, Kripke wanted it left ambigious), so that's a big part of why people are so confused if Chuck was God or not.

  3. #78
    I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Location
    Hoarding the Pie from Ben!!!
    Posts
    47,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Welcome!

    Actually, didn't Death say that he was older and more powerful than God? When he and Dean met for pizza, didn't he say he could reap God if needed? Maybe I'm not remembering that right but to my mind Death's power is greater than God's so....
    I dont think he was saying he was more powerful than god, I think he was just stating that everybody dies, including god. And Someday he would reap god as well. He was simply saying nobody is immortal. Everything and everybody dies

  4. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple_of_Castiel View Post
    Ok, so I've read everyones opinion and yes I have read some good ones. I just made a profile so I can respond to this one and give my input.
    Welcome and thanks for making your first post in a thread I started.

  5. #80
    New In Town Disciple_of_Castiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11
    Posts
    3
    No problem Marvelous Jr. I have a coworker who's a Supe fan and we were just talking about this exact same topic the other day. Ive always been a fan of the Supe forum, but never put any input on my opinions. This topic is just VERY appealing to me.

    As for Welling_is_pretty, like MannaBanana said, Death never said he was more powerful than God. He simply said that he is about the same age or MAYBE older than God. He said that in the end he will reap God. This can be perceived in many ways.

    The way I look at it, everything has a beginning, everything has an end. I think that's what he was trying to say. Even death can die himself. For example, Death's weapon can be used to kill Death himself, as Ive mentioned before. I honestly think that God can take out Death if he wanted to, after all, he's God. But, I honestly do not think GodCas can take out Death, but I could be wrong. And if he does, my passion for watching the show would diminish.

  6. #81
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple_of_Castiel View Post
    As for Welling_is_pretty, like MannaBanana said, Death never said he was more powerful than God. He simply said that he is about the same age or MAYBE older than God. He said that in the end he will reap God. This can be perceived in many ways.
    Now see, I figured if Death can kill God then that makes him more powerful (surely if God is more powerful then Death could not kill him, or he could stop Death from killing him?). But I see where you guys are coming from.

    Actually kind of reminds me of The Sandman and Death of the Endless...

  7. #82
    I ♥ and Miss you Jim MannaBanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 09
    Location
    Hoarding the Pie from Ben!!!
    Posts
    47,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Now see, I figured if Death can kill God then that makes him more powerful (surely if God is more powerful then Death could not kill him, or he could stop Death from killing him?). But I see where you guys are coming from.

    Actually kind of reminds me of The Sandman and Death of the Endless...
    But reaping isnt the same as Killing. Reaping only applies to taking the soul after ones death.

  8. #83
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Death said he'd reap God, sure....but what if that was more of a hint that Death would reap A God, as in...God!Cas?

  9. #84
    Banned Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06
    Location
    Earth-Prime home of true heroes
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by Welling_is_pretty View Post
    Now see, I figured if Death can kill God then that makes him more powerful (surely if God is more powerful then Death could not kill him, or he could stop Death from killing him?). ...
    Hmm that's certainly true.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #85
    New In Town shaneo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 06
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    3
    Maybe Chuck isn't God. Maybe he's portraying Jesus?
    Think about it....he's on Earth during the Apocalypse, he's spreading the Gospel of the the Winchesters, as many of you have stated, the amulet didn't glow in his presence, i.e he's not God, but the Son of God. When his work on Earth was finished he dissappeared, kinda like in the Bible, his work was finished , he died for all of our sin, so his work was finished?
    I could be way off base, just an observation

  11. #86
    Board Master HowardFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,010
    I still think Death is just full of himself. God undeads people all the time on this show, if Death reaped him, it would only because God wants to be reaped.

  12. #87
    New In Town Disciple_of_Castiel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 11
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by shaneo View Post
    Maybe Chuck isn't God. Maybe he's portraying Jesus?
    Think about it....he's on Earth during the Apocalypse, he's spreading the Gospel of the the Winchesters, as many of you have stated, the amulet didn't glow in his presence, i.e he's not God, but the Son of God. When his work on Earth was finished he dissappeared, kinda like in the Bible, his work was finished , he died for all of our sin, so his work was finished?
    I could be way off base, just an observation

    Not too bad of an observation. I think that what you stated isnt too bad of an idea if it turns out that Chuck isn't/wasn't God. But I still believe he is because if he was Jesus....then people would have disappeared with him and went to Heaven. That's basically what was said about the Second Coming. But, you do have a good observation though, I honestly never thought about it like that...

  13. #88
    Board Master HowardFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple_of_Castiel View Post
    Not too bad of an observation. I think that what you stated isnt too bad of an idea if it turns out that Chuck isn't/wasn't God. But I still believe he is because if he was Jesus....then people would have disappeared with him and went to Heaven. That's basically what was said about the Second Coming. But, you do have a good observation though, I honestly never thought about it like that...
    If by basically that's what was said about the second coming in a popular book series, then yes. It certainly doesn't say that in Revelation.

    I've long suspected despite some obvious Christian leanings with some of they mythology of the series, Jesus would be kept out of the show, and that God would be kept more ambiguous to any particular religion. But we'll see I guess.

  14. #89
    it looks like Castiel will die or be defeated by episode 2 which is a little dissapointing

  15. #90
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnagefan88 View Post
    it looks like Castiel will die or be defeated by episode 2 which is a little dissapointing
    A part of me is glad they'll be resolving that so quickly but it took how long to defeat Lilith, how long to defeat Lucifer? And they might be done with Cas (who is "God" now) in 2 episodes? That seems a little hinky to me.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •