Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 90
  1. #1

    What will Sam and Dean do to stop Castiel

    Castiel is going to be the villain next season. So what will Sam and Dean do now.

    1. I think that they might try to break Michael and Lucifer out of the pit in hopes that they can help stop Castiel.

    2. They will do what ever it takes to find God.

    3. They will try to make a deal with Death.

    What does everyone else think?

  2. #2
    Forum Whiz Kaleltheking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 09
    Posts
    925
    2 and 3 sound good to me. I still wonder what it was Death was trying to tell Dean before he was revived. He said something about it's all about the souls. This could be a way to stop this megasuper Cas

  3. #3
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    In order? 3, 2, 1.

    I think they will try to look for Death, but God!Cas will kill him, then the boys will look for God while God!Cas will do something horrible and let Michael and Lucifer out of their box.

  4. #4
    Banned Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06
    Location
    Earth-Prime home of true heroes
    Posts
    843
    Looking for god makes no sense to me how do u look for an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being? Chuck knows everything he'll meet Sam and dean only whenever he feels like it. Unless they make him a weak god which they kinda did by saying death will reap him.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Board Master HowardFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,010
    Maybe they can find a necklace that burns hot in the presence of God...



    ...or something

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Looking for god makes no sense to me how do u look for an omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent being? Chuck knows everything he'll meet Sam and dean only whenever he feels like it. Unless they make him a weak god which they kinda did by saying death will reap him.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Chuck is God. He said in an interview that he would be back this season but I guess the writers changed their mind.

  7. #7
    Banned Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06
    Location
    Earth-Prime home of true heroes
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous Jr View Post
    I think Chuck is God. He said in an interview that he would be back this season but I guess the writers changed their mind.
    You think? Chuck is God..

  8. #8
    Forum Regular sino8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    143
    Sigh... Chuck isn't God and there is no way the cage is opening again. Cas hates Michael and Lucifier as much as Sam and Dean. Cas isn't looking for the end of the world... he just wants revenge on the angels that betrayed him and to replace the absent God. Sure... that sounds crazy but he isn't trying end the world but the fact that he could explode might end it anyways. Death and/or his scythe are the only thing that can stop Cas now. God could too but sounds like a last resort thing besides how they would find him is questionable...

  9. #9
    Banned Superboy-Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 06
    Location
    Earth-Prime home of true heroes
    Posts
    843
    Quote Originally Posted by sino8r View Post
    Sigh... Chuck isn't God and there is no way the cage is opening again. Cas hates Michael and Lucifier as much as Sam and Dean. Cas isn't looking for the end of the world... he just wants revenge on the angels that betrayed him and to replace the absent God. Sure... that sounds crazy but he isn't trying end the world but the fact that he could explode might end it anyways. Death and/or his scythe are the only thing that can stop Cas now. God could too but sounds like a last resort thing besides how they would find him is questionable...
    Sigh...Chuck is god, Rob Benedict the dude that played Chuck confirmed it in an interview thats on supernatural wiki. He said the Kripke told him because he's is god and knows everything that its kinda hard to bring his character back. But hey what do they know anyway, right? He prob just vanished and all that for no reason...

  10. #10
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Panels aren't entirely true, and things can change. It'd be nice if it were true about Chuck being God, but if that's not true to the series, then I'd be fine with it as long as we get JDM as God.

    And also, prophets can vanish as well fyi.

    ----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Unless they make him a weak god which they kinda did by saying death will reap him.
    How does that make him weak? It mostly, to me, made it seem like once Death reaped God, everything will start over again and God would appear once more to create the new Heavens and Earth as said in the Bible. It fits perfectly to Judeo-Christianity, imo.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 05-21-2011 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. #11
    Forum Regular sino8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Panels aren't entirely true, and things can change. It'd be nice if it were true about Chuck being God, but if that's not true to the series, then I'd be fine with it as long as we get JDM as God.

    And also, prophets can vanish as well fyi.

    ----- Added 1 Minutes later -----



    How does that make him weak? It mostly, to me, made it seem like once Death reaped God, everything will start over again and God would appear once more to create the new Heavens and Earth as said in the Bible. It fits perfectly to Judeo-Christianity, imo.
    That makes much more sense... thank you!

  12. #12
    Henry! You show Tom i_need_a_new_username's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 09
    Posts
    1,211
    Eric Kripke said Chuck is God so he is God. However, I think it would be good if he could send Mama & Papa Winchester to join the fight for the last ep.

  13. #13
    Board Master HowardFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,010
    Yeah...Kripke is God so Chuck is God...haha but seriously, Kripke said it, good enough for me.

  14. #14
    Board Master Tabularasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 08
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Sigh...Chuck is god, Rob Benedict the dude that played Chuck confirmed it in an interview thats on supernatural wiki. He said the Kripke told him because he's is god and knows everything that its kinda hard to bring his character back. But hey what do they know anyway, right? He prob just vanished and all that for no reason...
    So we're basing all of this off of an interview? On a wiki? Just because a writer says something like "Yeah, you're playing God" doesn't make it true. They never ever established Chuck as God before. The only way this would make sense is if after the season 4 finale he left and took Chuck's body as a vessel...but...so that was God in "The Real Ghostbusters" episode? What the hell was he doing at a Supernatural convention?

    Kripke had a clear 5 season vision of the show. When they got renewed for season 6, everything changed. Also, Chuck disappearing is an inside joke. Chuck wrote all of the Supernatural books and created the characters. Kripke created the show. Kripke for all purposes left the show after the finale. Yes, he is a consulting producer, but it's not "his show" anymore. So he left and so did Chuck. Plus, as someone above already mentioned, Prophets can vanish.

    I can come up with other reasonings, but Chuck just disappearing doesn't make him God. And Kripke can tell me he's God forever, but until it's actually done on screen (and in a way that proves he's God without a doubt. Other people have disappeared from a scene before, that doesn't make them God) I won't believe it. Not to mention that this isn't Kripke's show anymore. It's Gamble's. So she now has a say in who God is.
    Last edited by Tabularasa; 05-21-2011 at 04:52 PM.

  15. #15
    Board Master HowardFilms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 06
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,010
    You're entitled I guess, but it seems silly. If the creator of the show says something was something, even if no one in the script went "Wow, Chuck, you're totally God", I still believe him...the creator...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •