No announcement yet.

How far will Cas go?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far will Cas go?

After seeing the attitude change in Cas after obtaining all that power, I'm really wondering how far will he go. Will he lock Bobby up & turn him into the next Chuck & have him write a new Bible based on Cas being God? Will he create new lifeforms (his own angels or something else) or a new planet like God created Earth? Will he create a new dimension like Heaven, Purgatory & Hell for his own creations? Will he want to have a son with a virgin mother just like God did? I can see him going out of hand & breaking all boundaries. Will he even face off Death and perhaps kill Death himself? Or make new laws (like the "them's the rules" reasoning behind angels having to take vessels on Earth to have an influence)? Will a new Lucifer be created who ends up wanting to rule like Cas just like the actual Lucifer ended up doing? The possibilities & ideas are incredible.

Also what about Jimmy? I'm guessing he's just one of the many souls in Cas now who's powering him up. But since Cas is in a human body unlike God is, won't he explode with all that power like Dean warned him about?

I couldn't help but notice all of these 'going nuclear' references......and with the recent Smallville finale......Cas is basically Nuclear Man now.

[IMG]http://images.*****.com/superman/images/1/14/250px-NuclearMan2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Good one.

Comment

Cas making himself like a God was an unexpected end for me. And he's already ego trippin'. I was hoping he would change form since he's only human. *I shakes head*

Comment

I dont know where it will go but i remember when death at the end of season 5 told Dean that he reapes god. So im thinking more of a Cas vs Death before Cas vs God... im just happy Cas will be back for season 7.

Comment

Dunno about anything else, but I'm fairly confident that Death can't die as long as there is a single living thing left to reap.

Also, I'd guess that Jimmy is already long gone. Remember 5.21? Castiel waking up in hospital and calling Dean? Doctors thought he was braindead, implying that Jimmy had died and Cass simply possess his corpse like a filthy demon.

Comment

Death could die; Crowley did say the scythe could even kill the Horseman. I even see that as a possible way in making God!Cas as strong as the Real God.

Comment

Crowley also wanted to kill Lucifer with The Colt. I'd give his words a benefit of a doubt.

Castiel probably is the most powerful thing in the whole creation right now, but I don't see him as real danger to either God or Death. I mean, he absorbed like 30-40 million souls; God created them all. God created billions of souls and Death supposedly can reap even God. In other words those two are major badasses in whole universe. I don't see how anything in creation could pose any danger to them.
                Last edited by Morgnanana; 05-21-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Yeah I agree. He's somewhere between God and Michael, but he isn't really God level.

Of course, him not being as powerful as God doesn't really prevent him from being New God if God simply doesn't care.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                    Yeah I agree. He's somewhere between God and Michael, but he isn't really God level.

Of course, him not being as powerful as God doesn't really prevent him from being New God if God simply doesn't care.
                    Indeed. But if God really doesn't care how on earth shall Cass be stopped? It's going to be interesting to see how this turns out..

Comment

Originally posted by Morgnanana
                      Crowley also wanted to kill Lucifer with The Colt. I'd give his words a benefit of a doubt.
                      Because maybe Crowley thought the Colt would work? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgnanana

Castiel probably is the most powerful thing in the whole creation right now, but I don't see him as real danger to either God or Death. I mean, he absorbed like 30-40 million souls; God created them all. God created billions of souls and Death supposedly can reap even God. In other words those two are major badasses in whole universe. I don't see how anything in creation could pose any danger to them.
                        I still have my doubts about Death being able to reap God since God must have created him to reap His creations for a natural cycle that all humans must go through.

I don't even think God can be reaped. I mean He is a gigantic being. His angels don't get reaped (at least I don't think they do) when they die (we've never seen Tessa or any reaper reap an angel yet since they don't have souls). So God being an entity of tremendous energy probably can't be reaped either & would be too powerful if he made Death & everything there is (if SPN depicts its version of God like the actual God in the Bible). So far only things that have an afterlife are reapable.

Comment

My guess is he will try and change the angels into his own creations like lucifer changed humans into demons. Don't think his body can handle that much power given what bathazar said so that may come into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                            Because maybe Crowley thought the Colt would work? Lol.
                            And he aswell thought that Death's scythe could reap himself. As far as I know that was never confirmed so we have only Crowley's word for it.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            I still have my doubts about Death being able to reap God since God must have created him to reap His creations for a natural cycle that all humans must go through.

I don't even think God can be reaped. I mean He is a gigantic being. His angels don't get reaped (at least I don't think they do) when they die (we've never seen Tessa or any reaper reap an angel yet since they don't have souls). So God being an entity of tremendous energy probably can't be reaped either & would be too powerful if he made Death & everything there is (if SPN depicts its version of God like the actual God in the Bible). So far only things that have an afterlife are reapable.
                            I kinda believe Death's words about him being as old as God, thus not his creation. He really seems like a guy who never lies, nor would have any reason to. But then again, that's just my impression about him; I may be wrong. Maybe he lied when he said he doesn't lie. Or maybe God gave him these thoughts. (Latter kinda conflicts with free will thingy, but mayb that's just for humans)

And well.. We've seen that other deities can die. Powerful as he is, maybe even God can die someday. Again, just my impression about this subject. This may very well be the one thing Death doesn't know about, and he just told what he believes. Point about souls however is valid; does God have a soul? If not, how could he be reaped? we don't (yet) have enough information about the subject to be sure

Comment

Whatever happens he will be killed.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎