No announcement yet.

Missing "V"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing "V"

I am sad to hear the news that "V" will not be returning. "V" is an excellent show and in Season 2, with approximately 7 million viewers, it had more viewers than in Season 1. Season 3 could triple or double. This show could be a money maker, especially with the events of 2012 approaching, however, without a third season, we may never know! It would be a shame for Mr. Paul Lee to miss his golden parachute! Mr. Lee, please, bring back "V" and see!

Season 1...

actually had more viewers, whether live or live + DVR. But, the second batch of 10 episodes performed close in overall viewers to what it had done Tuesdays at 10 in spring 2010. The demo, however, as down a little.

Comment

Well, Think Tank, I was around in 1985 when NBC cancelled the original
      V and was terribly disappointed then. I waited 25 years for it to return.
      I don't think that V will return again for a very long time...if ever? I'll
      probably be dead before this happens. ABC's version wasn't much
      better. My advice to you - learn patience.

Comment

Well, Glove, as a fellow old timer I also fondly remember watching the original mini-series and series on TV as a kid. Awesome was the only word for it. But I must take issue with the wisdom you are imparting to our young apprentice, Think Tank. Don't kill his youthful enthusiasm with the cynicism that comes with all of our combined years....! Let Think Tank and all of his fellow young idealists take it to the steets and demand change! Civil Rights, Make Love Not War ..... and Bring Back V! :-) :-) :-)

Comment

Bring Back V

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎