Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grimm (NBC)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights episode had a true blood feeling to it. That is what I was thinking
    While I watched it anyway.

Comment

• Good episode, loved seeing Mark Pellegrino as well as the fact that Nick finally let poor Hank in on his "gift"

Comment

• Yup, great that Hank knows at last.

Comment

• New episode tonight

Comment

• if you like GRIMM i higly reocmmed teen wolf

Comment

• Originally posted by Tubehead
              if you like GRIMM i higly reocmmed teen wolf
              I watch that and I heard next season is going to have 22-24 episodes

Comment

• 4 weeks till new episodes and will start airing on Friday nights.

Comment

• Are you sure?...I scrolled through to next monday on my tv to see what's next, since I missed the last min or 2 of the end of tonight's episode and it says new episode on the 10th.

Comment

• Preview for next week said Sept 28th ... Lame. I do not want to wait that long.

This one was great. I like that they dropped the voice over at the beginning and just have music and scenes. Much better.

Aww! I love Monroe and Rosalie!

I was getting kinda bored with Juliet's memory loss so I'm glad it looks like something might happen outside of just general angst for Nick.

I think it would be really funny if it turned out that Hank was really bad at keeping the Grimm secret and let things slip every now and then, making Nick cringe. Like when they were talking to the captain and he's like 'yeah, he was like an animal' and Nick kinda gave him a look. Anyone else see that?

Comment

• Omg we have to wait till 28th for next episode :c

Comment

• Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                        Are you sure?...I scrolled through to next monday on my tv to see what's next, since I missed the last min or 2 of the end of tonight's episode and it says new episode on the 10th.
                        My Tivo has an episode for next week listed too. Hmmmm. The preview said comes back Friday the 28th and nothing about a new episode next week. Guess we should just tune in next week anyway and if its a repeat then ok if its new then atleast we tuned in and didnt miss anything.

Comment

• I've looked everywhere, but who sings the version of "God's gonna cut you down" that was featured in the promo for the 28th show?

Also great show but who is that guy following Nick around? When he changed he looked like a horse to me and I could have sworn that when he changed and had his hands up against the skylight he had hoofs.

Comment

• Maybe the guy is a hit man or something. I thought he looked more like a cow. And ya he had hoofs. Guess we wont find out till the end of the month. Maybe it has more to do with those coins or something. I had the feeling with nicks mom that the coins werent exactly going to be hidden like she said they would be.

Comment

• Like that it is just music for the opening and no voice over...it is a lot better. Great ep. Can't wait till the 28th!

Nick, Monroe & Hank are gonna make a great team.

Comment

• I just hope that it doesn't turn into something like Angel or Buffy where it's an entire team of people working together. I prefer it stay at 3 with some minor outside help. But now you got various people knowing about Nick and his amnesiac gf is finding out the truth about him too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎