View Poll Results: What is your favorite Chlollie milestone(s)?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reunion - their first meeting

23 23.96%
  • Justice - their first GAWT (Green Arrow/Watchtower) mission

9 9.38%
  • Hex - Chloe becomes official member of Oliver's team - Justice League

21 21.88%
  • Roulette - Chloe saves both Oliver and Green Arrow

31 32.29%
  • Warrior - their first kiss and more...

47 48.96%
  • Salvation - their first I Love You's

29 30.21%
  • Lazarus - Chloe sacrifices herself to save Oliver's life

24 25.00%
  • Masquerade - Chloe finally admits that she is Ollie's girlfriend and promises to stand by his side

37 38.54%
  • Fortune - Chloe and Oliver become Mr. and Mrs. Queen

46 47.92%
  • Finale - Chloe and Oliver have a son in the future 2018

43 44.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 588 of 668 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 10008
    Chlollie fan 4life! Alexandra1989's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AChloeChick View Post
    ^^^Man, I absolutely LOVE it! No doubt Masquerade is my all-time fav Chlollie epi.

Whether in the AU or RW, they are of the same mind!

Credit: PQPSmallville
    Mine too!

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by AChloeChick View Post
    I have a few really out there predictions for what's going on in certain aspects of DC comics, but I'm extremely reluctant to say anything. I mean, people thought I had lost it when it came to SV, yet the things I've been pulling together in my head concerning the comics (for various reasons) would make plenty believe I'm in dire need of a straightjacket!
    After what happened with your Chlollie Season 10 predictions, I've learned not to doubt you.
    Last edited by Alexandra1989; 11-17-2011 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by obso99 View Post
    I'll always be there for you my friend
    Thanks, Ann! I appreciated, the same goes to you.
    Last edited by yotb; 11-17-2011 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra1989 View Post
    Mine too!

----- Added 24 Minutes later -----

After what happened with your Chlollie Season 10 predictions, I've learned not to doubt you.
    LOL!

This time though, it seems so far-fetched that it borders on the crazy side. At this point, I only have my suspicions to go by. Need a little more info so that I can come up with a "reasonable" conclusion.

IF I'm correct . . .
    Last edited by AChloeChick; 11-18-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Some Chlollie adorableness from the finale.

Credit: Laniland

^^^I miss them so much

^^^Gosh me too!!!!

Let's just stare at some visuals and not think about it.

Credit: Jennyspring

I love that gif, the way Chloe looks at him, so in love, and the way that Oliver moves his eyes, as though to say/think "I accept for now, but we'll buy a condo, a cuisinart, using rings and have kids... but I wait a little more. "

Proffessor Speedforce indy1jones2's Avatar

cute

Quote Originally Posted by dasige View Post

I love that gif, the way Chloe looks at him, so in love, and the way that Oliver moves his eyes, as though to say/think "I accept for now, but we'll buy a condo, a cuisinart, using rings and have kids... but I wait a little more. "
    Yep!!!!

^^^Ollie has been ahead of Chloe in their relationship from the beginning, but has never been reluctant to allow her to move at her own pace. He knew if he pushed her, she'd throw that wall up and resit even more. That's one of the many, many things I have LOVED about their relationship.

It's true in most relationships though.

I miss them too; more than I ever thought possible!

Hi guys, I've been busy lately and with the things happened a couple of days ago, gosh, at least I'm happy that I'm alive right now. Seriously, it was awful.

But seriously, I would stop to comment something, even Dani's post and how much right she is ecause Ollie def thought that thing in that scene LOL, but then, as a such cosmic Joke in my life, I saw something, and now I just have to show here, I'm completely completely dissapointed with the SV big box when it comes to Chlollie. (the one will be released)

I'm putting in spoiler tags because I have no idea, so just in case

I'm dissapointed AND pissed! with sv production bc the pics and the paper and with DC because that damn paper!

[SPOILER]The pics, because there is NO Chlollie stills at all in the whole package, NOT even one. We got 09347039834 Clana, Clark, Clois, Lexana ones, in the S6 dvds part we got a BIG still of Lollie, in S8 ones we got huge Clark/Tess, Chimmy/Chlavis stills, and S9 GUESS WHAT????? GUESS WHAT PEOPLE - I.AM.SO.ANGRY. - instead of them put a Chlollie one what they do????? Put a Chloe and S. Swift - the Warrior guy, a BIG one of them holding hands and smiling to each other!

THAT WAS THE FIRST SLAP ON THE FACE!

Then, I tried get positive and look the S10, and guess what????? Nothing!! nd Chloe only showed up in her Colateral still and her back and pcs!

Ok, the episode guide, I still have to have hopes right? NOTHING! And when they showed the behind teh scenes we even got a Justin/Cassidy picture of the two talking in Dominion BTS. It happened exactly how I said, they put all the main ships there but not Chlollie.

NOTHING Chlollie related, NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!

I'm almost hopeless when it comes to the 90 min thing, seeing all this the fact we got a little liiiiiiitle Chlollie in the back of S10 DVD was a consolation prize, because in inside of the SV all seasons Box all the other couples got huuuuuge huuuge shot out, Chlollie none.

Ok, but this is not the worst!

In the paper Daily Planet of 15 of October of 2017, gosh! I WANT KILL - GRRRRRRR - DC people!

They TOTALLY said what happened with all characters in the future!!! ALL, less one. Chloe. EVEN TESS MERCER WAS MENTIONED, BUT NOT CHLOE! EVEN METEOR FREAKS are mentioned but her! "Chloe being the most active people in the hero world', oh Kelly give me a f break, this passes so far from we see in that paper! Chloe still can be hlping heroes and being the main person, but all in the shadows, but that paper doesnt mention at all, not even a lil quote about a SC reporter that writes about heroes to or the fact she is with Oliver Queen, the ceo and GA! The paper was ALL about heroes in that future and is like she not exist at all! The world knows even about Whitney but not her, they knows abt the events of the show, that Lionel once existed, that Tess took LuthorCorp, everything, but Chloe not even mentioned as a reporter or anything, NOTHING.

Even Maxima writes to Cat Grant, DAMN even Bruce Wayne shows up there as B.W (Gotham - and that my mind bets he only did that because he lost some bet with Ollie or Clark u_u )!!!!!!!!Even Bibbo, Ace of Clubs's owner has his special place there! but Chloe is not there, and related to Oliver? Impossible!

And when you think, ooooh but GA was right? here I am CRYING. Because they talked about ALL the heroes, DAMN even Whitney (as a memorial) and Lana were mentioned!!!! Lana working in LexCorp (soooo comics ), Martha's future, Lex abt be president, JSA, Superman, EVERYTHING guys! EVEN CAT GRANT writing about Black's Canary clothes and style!!!! Zatanna's magic and millionaire, Gosh AC (yes, in the future they knows AC's indentity) & Mera and the fact they he his the KING of Seven Seas and have a son and even the relationship between Lana and Lex was mentioned! As much all the rivallity bwt Lex and Ollie.

It was written during S10, bc there was spoilers even from Patriot and Beacon and EVEN Booster spoilers and Eric Martsolf in his charming smile, but seriously with Chlollie events SERIOUSLY THEY DID NOT CHANGE THAT THING???? Really????

BUT THE WORST THE WORST is that basically kind proved that so far Chlollie doesnt exist in that future. And its even written by Lois Lane.

An Ollie's big article, they talk about his life as kid, all his run as down spiral - and oh can you believe that the article JUMPS at time from Ollie not wanting to be Green Arrow in begin of S9 to Ollie revealing himself in Homecoming *which, the Chloe mentione does not exist *, its like the time btw Roulette episode - Chlollie arc and Homecoming nothing important happened in his life, not even a mention that he got through and stuffs* AND not mentions that he comes back to SC with Chloe or with someone just Darkside mention but very bland - down till 'now' (that would be 2017),

Anyway, reading again the begin they also talk abt him since he revealed his identiy as just Hero and CEO, business man, rival to Lex, but no family indeed.

and when they talk about him now they says bla bla bla Ollie is in Star City again - so far not mentioning that he not came back alone, on contrary, CEO by day hero by night, so I was expecting her to mention his marriage with Chloe and the fact he has a son, or at least Chloe as his wife, but anh nops. We got this:

[...]
    Queen himself is still a bit of enigmatic figure and a hopeless Romeo, but he's been seen lately with a familiar-looking blond who also shares his perchant for business acumen and righting social and moral wrongs. Perphaps her influence will finally show Oliver Queen a differen kind of team work than the super-powered kind.
    [...]

Hello-o? WTF is this!?

I'm sorry I just cried reading that. This is NOT good. This is UGH, grrrrrr. I dont put gifs here because there arent for express what I'm feeling!

Seriosuly Lois Lane? As much all the article implied Ollie as single man, we got Ollie in 2017 being a hopeless Romeo that just Only in that time is been seen around a familar looking blonde (FIRST: Chlollie is married for 6 years, living together and in Star City.... hmmm STILL a hopeless Romeo??? that is "been seen around" a blond? that happens to be Star City paper writer and is not even mentioned! SECOND: Oh, its blond, so it is Chloe, NO guys, its not like that, they way they wrote is a shot out to BC, since all the heroes are familiar to the world in that future) Plus, the words "Perphaps" and mostly "will finally show" I mean WTF!???? So, first its like Oliver never had someone would show to him that Ollie can get a 'different' kind of team? Hello-o he and Chloe are married and would have a kid with 4 years old, why it would be posted like that? Like ONLY in that time Ollie was seeing someone - a blond - that also shares his heroes thing. It was a shot to BC - I know some can think no no and that I'm crazy, sorry, but reading it, Im not blind, it gets obvious that Ollie is a single man that is having a romance in that time with someone that "perphaps" get serious and "finally" will be something for real in his life, since they have the hero aspect in common. But I'm sorry, Oliver married for 6 years this never would written like that, not when had so cleary the way they wrote the other heroes stories there.

Its like he is not married, not have a son (and if have nobody knows and def is not with him) and only now - 2017 - is seeing someone who has 'potential' to be something more (aka the bird).

This is SO WTF. They can write about everything and everybody, Lois Lane writing about him and everything, maaaaan she can writes about Mera's pregnancy, their love, how they met and marriage, their son, and how the fact AC also came out is risk because he has a family, how he deals with that and eveything. WHY they did that to Oliver???? Why not mention he is married - with her cousin if she doesnt know - and has a son??? Is the SAME situation but with Oliver is just like he is a single hot hero/CEO.

This paper puts not only like Chlollie is def not together in that future, but also like never happened at all. It lets clear that DC didnt aproved Chlollie marriage (as they did with Lexana so cleary there) and makes that final scene and Connor's theory get even more strenght. The thing is, if they - the series - showed Chlollie together, married (even if the world and not even them rememer the moment), Chloe with the rings (shot out that her marriage is public) and their son WHY let DC do something like that??? Why producers went 'ok' when it comes to that? Unless... You know my unless, and I hate it.

Oh for not say they didnt mentioned the name Chloe, there is in the end of the paper MANY cartoons, in one of then a family is changig channels on TV and one of them the narrators says "and Khloe was all like..." and then they change for a American Idol type of show and everything, still, IS DEF not Chloe related. Its completely ridiculous.
    [/SPOILER]

Its AWFUL. Its a slap on the face! Everybody that reads that paper will know the destiny of all characters 6 years after Finale events -in sv canon - will read that and gets the most 'wtf' when it comes to what happened to them.

And I'm sorry, I have the terrible week, really really terrible one, you have no idea. And I was being quick here to put a smile in my face t least once, but while I was checking here, got in my 'hands' these news. And BAMP, that was one more puch on the stomach.

Sorry, I had NO intentions to put my rants here, but I just had to share these informations and my feelings. I know some will say I'm overreacting, but so far, sorry, read everything was clear like water what DC did in this paper, it was awful. Everything so great for in Chlollie terms be so awful awful awful. There is

I need a Chlollie fix, and man that paper had so much potential to put an end on this, but they did this fail. Awful, Awful.
    Last edited by Queen_Girl; 11-20-2011 at 01:42 AM.

ˆˆˆthat sucks! We always get the short end of the stick.

Sil, I'm not even sure what to say or think. I wasn't expecting much because it's DC we're dealing with. However, I know that I know that I know what happened with [SPOILER]Chloe and Ollie and what their future holds despite DC's poor attempt to pretend it didn't exist. I also know what vital role Chloe has played over the years and no one, not even DC will take that away from me, period.[/SPOILER]

Is it upsetting? To a certain degree it is, but not surprising. In fact, I find it kind of funny they give the [SPOILER]others a clear future, but not Ollie. And, there's nothing definite about Chloe one way or the other[/SPOILER] . . . I may be foolish enough to find the silver-lining in this -- it AIN'T over yet (yes, that's poor grammar I don't usually use; it's called for here)!

Just to be sure I understand, there is no [SPOILER]mention of Chloe whatsoever and the role she played over the years in the paper written by DC. The only things they had of her were pics here and there, but none of it had to do with the future?[/SPOILER]

Oh, to be perfectly honest, I couldn't care less what DC nor any of the naysayers say or think. Nor do I care what anyone tries to do with this. DC never had to give TPTB permission to let Chlollie happen on SV (they couldn't have done what they did otherwise), but they did. Besides, DC isn't the one who came up with Chloe or Chlollie, so to see them pull this kind of stunt yet AGAIN when it comes to Chloe is nothing new. Hello, Chloe is the only character other than Clark to make it on SV for ten years, yet she's never made it on the DVD covers. That right there should tell you something!

Also, Kelly and Brian don't really have a whole lot of authority when it comes to what DC does. DC, not Kelly and Brian are the ones who own the characters and the rights to them. Really, DC can do whatever they want to do because of it. IF they want to continue with the same ole, same ole that doesn't work all that well instead of something new that worked rather well, let them.

No matter: Chloe/Ollie/Chlollie now and forever!
    Last edited by AChloeChick; 11-20-2011 at 06:30 PM.

New In Town
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Girl View Post
    [SPOILER]Queen himself is still a bit of enigmatic figure and a hopeless Romeo, but he's been seen lately with a familiar-looking blond who also shares his perchant for business acumen and righting social and moral wrongs. Perphaps her influence will finally show Oliver Queen a differen kind of team work than the super-powered kind.
    [...]
    Seriosuly Lois Lane? As much all the article implied Ollie as single man, we got Ollie in 2017 being a hopeless Romeo that just Only in that time is been seen around a familar looking blonde (FIRST: Chlollie is married for 6 years, living together and in Star City.... hmmm STILL a hopeless Romeo???
    [/SPOILER]
    [SPOILER]
    http://s007.radikal.ru/i302/1111/44/74fcd04b0273.jpg
    Looks like Lois still loves Oliver (poor Clark!) and thinks he loves her too (hopeless Romeo!). She forgot about the fact that she has a cousin who is married to Ollie, but has not forgotten about her (Lois's) relationship with Oliver. Oh, Lois, she is so smart!
    [/SPOILER]

Awww....that's the cutest!! They are so adorable! I love knowing they are having a happy life together.

Page 588 of 668 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638 ... LastLast