The Chloe/Oliver Relationship Thread #13

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Die in Season 9? I don't know honestly, I don't see any reason she would have died in the Season 9 finale, she wasn't in to much danger in S9, was she? It was much more S8..........S9 she was just Watchtower in a dark path, I thought.. perhaps I'm forgetting something though. Who knows, it seemed they wanted to kill her many times.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by AChloeChick
      ^^^Lol!

Due to the way the article was written, I'm not sure if it was the series finale or a season finale, specifically S8. I say S8 because the very next paragraph talks about it being the last season for SV, but the ratings were up and we got two more seasons.

Until the DVDs come out or someone else who was at the screening shares his/her thoughts, there's no way to know for certain.

For some reason, it's not showing up. It's a close-up zoom of what looks like the beginning of Chlollie's Warrior kiss. Let's just say TONGUE!

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Having Chloe die had been a big topic for most of SV's run due to her non-mythos status. Hmm, come to think about it, she didn't make an appearance into the comics until after the S8 finale (well, the imposter DC tried to push off as Chloe).

Maybe there is still hope after all!
      I want to see those gifs.

I still have hope about something new of Chlollie in DVDs, something....

Originally posted by Queen_Girl

And ACC, the gif that you saw wasnt in Gens, but mine. (and it was not Dani, it was a Chlollie friend of mine)
      Ahhh.... could you post here please? I would like to see.

Comment

• Originally posted by kneel4justice
        I loved this video soooo much, don't think I've told you yet.... but its fantastic congrats on the 1 year anniversary!!! the video is one of my favs, you did greaaaat. LOVE THE SONG TOO, the vid has calmed me down.
        Thanks, K4J! And about the calmed down part.

Comment

• Originally posted by dasige
          I want to see those gifs.

I still have hope about something new of Chlollie in DVDs, something....

Ahhh.... could you post here please? I would like to see.
          I posted the gif yesterday, but for some reason it's not working (it did when I posted it). I'll have to try it again, but I'm pushed for time. Will get to it as soon as I can.

Comment

• I backtracked and decided to restart my Chlollie challenge, lol So, now with better art and explanation I present to you....

30 Days of Chlollie Challenge
            1. Favorite Chloe Moment.

I love Chloe so much, she’s my favorite character in anything, it can be movies, it can be books, television, over all of these categories, my favorite character will always be her. Why? I’m not even sure I can explain, she’s amazing. I love everything about her, she’s a hero with no powers but yet she does anything and everything humanly possibly to help save others.

Like, legit how can you not like that? Someone who sacrifices themselves for what’s better. It’s what a hero is, it’s what they do. I love it about her.

To ask me for a favorite scene from her is really kind of…crazy, I don’t think I have a favorite scene, though to fill the category I chose a scene that will always be amazing, and one of my favorites, it stands out when I think of Chloe, it stands out when I think of Justice League, it stands out even when just thinking of the show Smallville.
            The scene is from Season 8 ‘Hex’. At the Isis Foundation, in the final scene, it was such a powerful scene. I mean, it’s just amazing. I loved it!

I love the Justice League, the animated cartoons, everything JL related, I’m a huge fan, was as a kid. So when I saw the scene, the atmosphere of the heroes being online it made me so excited. I can literally remember my reactions and how excited I was. (And that was 3 years ago!)

Having this JL online was amazing, but then to hear Chloe say Watchtower Is Officially Online. O.M.G. To see my favorite character there at the top, leading a team of heroes, to look at where she was during the beginning, just a best friend of Clark, and how far she made it, the journey, HER journey. It’s sooo amazing, and I love it. I can’t even explain how great it was.
            Just to see her there, taking control and where she went to after that. *.* It’s like it was her destiny from the start, the moment that started it all for Watchtower… it’s perfect, I can’t describe it any better then that..

P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

2. Favorite Oliver Moment.

For me, when Oliver came to the show, I liked him, but I didn’t have much of a love for him or anything, he was just another awesome hero, and I loved the JL storyline but he wasn’t that special to me as a fan.

Come Season 9, probably when I became a Chlollie shipper in Roulette, I really started to like him, even more and more in Season 10, and the bond between them and how they both worked to save the world, really made me like him more and more, eventually I would be waiting for his scenes, perhaps for Chloe mentions, but not just that he was becoming one of my favorites, someone I waited for, someone who I wanted to watch rather then others.

At this point, I loved any action scene but when it comes down to choosing a favorite, I choose a not so Chlollie related scene (though perhaps, since he was trying to get Lois back to the past and eventually keep Chloe alive, it is chlollie related) It’s from Season 9’s Pandora. The scene where he is ready to take on the kandorian army all by himself just means and speaks so much for his heroic efforts and why I enjoy his character so much.

So with that being said this is my favorite Oliver scene! XD

3. Favorite Chloe Quote

Chloe has said so many lovely things to Oliver, she’s opened up to him more then almost anyone, she said I love you, she’s been honest about her scars, she’s been honest about her feelings and how she’d never love again (In Shield) All so powerful, and I love each and every one of those quotes.

But picking a favorite quote is no tough decision at all. It’s simple and easy. My favorite Quote from Chloe about their relationship is from Season 9’s Checkmate.

Be careful Ollie, I’m gonna start to think you’re falling for me” Wins. It’s the best. I can’t even express it, the scene is perhaps my favorite Chlollie scene ever, and that says a lot, because we got some amazing scenes come the 4 episode Arc in Season 10.
            Not a single quote could beat this one. It’s playful yet so sweet. It fit perfectly into the scene, and hearing it not only shows the playful Chloe who has opened up to expressing emotion but also shows how Oliver is truly falling for her.

I can’t even express. The quote is my favorite from her, the scene, the words, the looks. *__________________________________________*

ONE TRUE PAIRING

Comment

• ^^^ nice choices and beautiful art!

Comment

• Awesome choices, reasons, and artwork, Kneel!

Chloe's WT is officially online is my absolute fav scene in SV's ten year history!

Comment

• Beautiful art K4J as always.

Comment

• K4J rocked with your choices and everything.

The event that Allison Mack will join in November 5th, Kelly and brian peterson will be there too. waiting to see what they will be commenting about Chloe and Chlollie.

Comment

• ^^^I saw that.

It's a charity event to raise funds for philanthropy micro-funding. Here are a couple of links http://www.ksitetv.com/9252/kelly-so...-allison-mack/ and http://www.ibginc.org/conversationseries. I hope they raise plenty of funds to help others and have some really good questions asked and answered.

Any idea what Vortex is, Kelly and Brian are both working on it?

Speaking of Q&As, I'm surprised no one is discussing the recent clues BQM has shared about what he's working on, not even on a couple of comic forums I've been reading.

Anyway, he's said it's one DC comic; an ensemble book with strong women in the mix and it's voluminous. I might be mistaken, but whatever it is, it sounds like a pretty big undertaking.
                      Last edited by AChloeChick; 10-21-2011, 06:55 AM.

Comment

• I love seeing you art K4J thanks for sharing

Comment

• ^^^Me too! Apparently, Kneel's artwork makes the rounds on Twitter, as well as Tumblr.

Here's some more artwork that makes the rounds, Dani's gifs!

THUD!

Of course, there's plenty of others to make the rounds. Just don't have time to dwell. Sorry!

Comment

• Beautiful art kneel4justice! Thank you!

My Chlollie manips:

Comment

• New ChlollieCollabs Vid. This is our 15th collab. This one took some time to be finished because a lot happen in between, broken computer, broken external HD's, people getting sick, leading to some people to fill in for others in the last minute. Problems apart, we hope you guys enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by AChloeChick
                                ^^^Me too! Apparently, Kneel's artwork makes the rounds on Twitter, as well as Tumblr.

Here's some more artwork that makes the rounds, Dani's gifs!

THUD!

Of course, there's plenty of others to make the rounds. Just don't have time to dwell. Sorry!

Hoooooooooooot.

About B&K project I have no idea, but somehow I wouldnt be surprised if JH shows up even for one epi there hahahahahaha.

V
                                , is too much that I REALLY want someone questionning them about that scene in finale???? LOL ooooooooooooooooh and of course Chlollie! *I will if Kelly comments so passionately about how much insane their chemistry was in Roulette, I would love if she adds 'we were so blind all this time' *

K4J, ooooooooh I totally get your emotion with Chloe WT scene in Hex. It IS her destiny, TPTB just had to screw up in the end, but yeah, that scene is amazing and I really got like you. Like it was the most perfect thing, moment. Like Justice scene but even more awesome.

I was about to say "like I said before", because I actually already many times explain my feelings about in all those threads, but this especifc one was in that recent post that I made and I lost because of the black out *cries - and yes I wrote a book here to get everything lost - cries again*.

And your choice in Checkmate moment, I really really do love that moment too. It was brillant acting by both of them, it was so warm, so beautiful and natural, plus I love that director, he made perfectly too. IDK even what I love the most, the onscreen scene or the epic BTS moments of that scene.lol

Just a curiosity I already had read the english version, but only now I read the brazilian version of the begin of GA in Brightest Day, and I got "O_O WTF????" when I read Rochev calling Oliver's dad of Patrick Queen, and I "hello-o, Oliver's father has NOT this name at all". Ollie's dad is and always was Robert Henry Queen. ( I still LOL because the Henry factor on that name, if you get what I mean) I refuse myself that Krul had changed that, so I hope only was a mistake, and even if wasnt, that they come back with the original one, because so far his dad still had his name, that IS Robert Queen. u_u As much Moira Queen is his mother, and in SV Moira is also the name of Chloe's mom *_______________* (but in SV version, I think for not have confusions with her mother, they changed for Laura, that is also Lana's mother name, but the real real one is Moira)

Anyway, but I thought cute, so for me, and you know that, Chlollie's son is called Jonas, thats it. And never will change in my head, lol. Patrick could be a cute middle name. Jonas Patrick Queen. lol. as much the original one that came up in the last thread was Jonas - Justin hahahaha lol - Queen. I have some other ones, like Gabriel in middle name, at first I thought would be just me, because I flove this name that much, but then I got is also Chloe's dad name. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎