Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its reallly sinking in.. I miss it so much!

Comment

I miss it too

Comment

Well TNT is going to be showing reruns on Oct 3 but they going to air it around noon.

Comment

I'm so happy TNT picked up the reruns. No one else here was even showing them. My local CW station dropped them to show George Lopez. ABC Family didn't even air them after awhile and all they had on their website was a big space where the show used to be mentioned. HDNet is cool but I don't have HD so that was out. TNT is a great station.

I say just watch TNT and buy any and all Smallville merchandise that comes down the pipeline.

I would love to see a spinoff though. CW should definitely, like an earlier poster said, take another look at the Aquaman spinoff. There are so many adventures I'm sure he had in the Smallville timeline, before, during and after he met Clark and his buddies. They could also have people like Justin, Tom, Erica and maybe Allison do cameo appearances.

If Aquaman is not a priority by CW, then I would definitely look into doing a JL series. My idea would be Green Arrow goes around the globe recruiting heroes and stopping big bads. Heck, by doing that, he could even find people like Raven and Beast Boy and set up a Teen Titans spinoff. I wouldn't mind watching that every week.

Comment

Im also very happy TNT picked up the show, ill watch Smallville forever. I hope WB still honors the legacy by releasing mabey some Smallville collectables. Id love a Statue of Tom or mabey a Art book. Theres not enough Smallville stuff out there. I miss the show so much, i miss Tom , Erica and the entire cast. Iv been going to Conventions anywhere were Smallville alumns are, its great to meet them and there all fantastic people!

Id love for CW to do a spinoff, or atleast in a couple years do a tv movie with the cast, bring them back. Smallvilles always gonna have a place in history, its up to us the fans to keep the legacy alive!

ALWAYS HOLD ONTO SMALLVILLE!!! AND BELIEVE!

Comment

KneelBeforeSmallville, I agree wholeheartedly. I would actually love to see more of the Smallville novels released sooner or later. I have quite a few of them and don't know exactly why they stopped writing them.

Comment

Join us in the Re-watch thread, folks. Every Friday Night we syncronize our watches and relive 2 episodes (See the Episode Discussion Forum). We have already sailed through S1. Tonight (in 20 minutes) we are re-watching Red and Nocturne.

The more the merrier.

Comment

I miss everything about Smallville. This is usually the time of year I'm super excited for it to return and this year is sad because I know it won't be coming back

Comment

Good news, there is a season 11, but it is in comic book form!: http://www.comixology.com/Smallville...cs-series/8039

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎