No announcement yet.

What happens now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

smallville comic continuation...
    Hurry up because that train might already have left the station long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by eve_luv_clois
      crossing finger
      Erm, isn't that called 'Superman'? Its not that much different.

Comment

Originally posted by MarvelXY
        Easy answer

We wait for the smallville spin off. Smallville isnt going anywhere.

Superboy or Supergirl adventures, anything Krypton coming soon imo.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

This too, superman is immortal and timeless, forever super
        Smallville IS done, there's no spin off, its over.

Comment

Is this avatar ok or do I have to wait a week before I can post it ?

Or will this post be deleted too because "off topic"? "Smallville went almost completely off topic in the final episode yet was not deleted

Comment

...wait, Smallville is done? WHAT?!

Comment

This thread has to stay open at least until next week so we can post pictures of the episode here and talk about the spoilers of the "Finales".

Comment

For me
                wait for the new Man of Steal movie...hope & pray the movie stays true to the charcters and is a super movie(no pun intended)

Continue to read comic books

rewatch the finale and old episodes this show.

Originally posted by eve_luv_clois
                crossing finger
                Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                Erm, isn't that called 'Superman'? Its not that much different.
                They can always do comic books coinceding with SV show of what we didn't see on screen in the 10 year journey in other words what we like to call "offscreenville."

Comment

There will always be more Superman, but this is it for Smallville.

They might do something in the future like a TV movie, but Tom Welling doesn't seem to want to be Superman. I think this is really it for Smallville.

If they do another superhero show, they'll recast and it won't be a spin off even if they use the same characters. If there was going to be a spin off, it would be in the works now.

I think JH is done being Oliver Queen. I think he seems like that was the end for that character and Oliver got his end. I don't think he seems to have much interest in playing Oliver anymore. He seems as ready to move on as TW (ok maybe not quite as much )

He was the most likely spin off subject.

Since none of the other superheroes were regulars or even all that frequent of guest stars, I don't think it will happen.

Comment

Where is the one week rule for avatars ?

Comment

I say leave it. You can put threads here that talk about this series after the fact such as post finale interviews.

Comment

Ill Continue to be here on KSITE, love it here. Theres alot of culture here and it has aton of media coverage and the forums are great.I am looking foward to the new superman movie, its got talent behind it, and its already on a grand scale so its gonna be cool. Plus more Comics! DVD Sets, Comic Book movies! Collectables! ect.

But Smallville is different, im more invested with the characters than the storylines, so i wanna BELIEVE and Hold onto them.. Toms kind of me Hero, and The whole cast and crew, Erica<3, Michael, Justin, ALLISON!! Cassidy, Kelly, Brian, BEEMAN! All of the sv power players, no matter what there viewpoints are of the show, ARE GOOD PEOPLE, Good Human Beings that care about the show and the fandom enough to work hard and continue to do it, they pride themselves on being a Family and thats rare in Hollywood, its special anywhere so thats what makes Smallville so successful IMO.

I dont think its the end of Smallville, but i would be pleasantly suprised if we got another crack at it.
                        Last edited by KneelBeforeSmallville; 05-16-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                          Ill Continue to be here on KSITE, love it here. Theres alot of culture here and it has aton of media coverage and the forums are great.I am looking foward to the new superman movie, its got talent behind it, and its already on a grand scale so its gonna be cool. Plus more Comics! DVD Sets, Comic Book movies! Collectables! ect.

But Smallville is different, im more invested with the characters than the storylines, so i wanna BELIEVE and Hold onto them.. Toms kind of me Hero, and The whole cast and crew, Erica<3, Michael, Justin, Cassidy, Kelly, Brian, BEEMAN! All of the sv power players, no matter what there viewpoints are of the show, ARE GOOD PEOPLE, Good Human Beings that care about the show and the fandom enough to work hard and continue to do it, they pride themselves on being a Family and thats rare in Hollywood, its special anywhere so thats what makes Smallville so successful IMO.

I dont think its the end of Smallville, but i would be pleasantly suprised if we got another crack at it.
                          HEY! WHAT ABOUT ALLISON????
                          Anyway, totally agree with u man! Love the show and will continue to remember it! Hopefully they have something in maybe a year and have it a year after the Finale and see tom ACTUALLY in the suit!

Comment

Originally posted by CKisbeast99
                            HEY! WHAT ABOUT ALLISON????
                            Anyway, totally agree with u man! Love the show and will continue to remember it! Hopefully they have something in maybe a year and have it a year after the Finale and see tom ACTUALLY in the suit!
                            Oh Jeeze how could i forget HER!!! I edited it That be epic!

Comment

What happens now ? Well maybe you want watch another sci-fi show that will end almost exactly like the three last ones I've watched. A parent, a child and the third part of the trinity "gone". Even the Doctor and Ms Song seems related to a child ( the one raised in Brevard County). Let's keep waiting for the full disclosure that probably will never come and that would be so sweet to have.

Comment

Hopefully a video game is in the works picking up after Finale ended.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎