Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we could all just live in denial and pretend there's a season 11 and post made up spoilers and speculate.....

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
      Def gonna miss all this, but it needs to stay open! and follow the sv cast and keep them in our minds and hearts!!

If we remain strong, loud and a powerful fanbase, i think we could see Smallville again, but im an optimist
      yeah be positive

Comment

Like I said on another thread...this site may have started off as a Superman site but, it has long since evolved to much much more. And besides its not the end of Superman by any means. Eventually another series will come along to replace Smallville and we still have the movie coming out next year.

Comment

I know what I'm going to do:

I've talked about the show, what they have done right or what they have done wrong IMO, I've spent so much time trying to get the next spoilers, but all of that is over now.

After watching Finale, I see that I have spent most of my late life trying to find something in Smallville that would make me believe in myself, that I could change my life too... what a load of bull.

I know now that some lessons of life I have learned in Smallville with Clark, but to be able to get what I want in my actual life, I have to let go of the one thing that has been keeping me grounded: This show. Smallville.

I will get on the forum here and there, but I will try and spend most of my time from now on doing what I feel is right by me that will help achieve my goals.

Smallville was a personal trial... to see how I handled certain things and how I would react if faced with things not turning out the way that I expected.

But as they say on the show, the trials must end.

Comment

Originally posted by ΩDarkseidΩ
            Well we could all just live in denial and pretend there's a season 11 and post made up spoilers and speculate.....
            YES!!!

Comment

im hoping this will not be the last tv incarnation of superman. im really going to miss this show. as for ksite im not sure what the future will bring?

the only tv show that is currently being made is the hulk, i hope it makes it.

in a few weeks this place will die down but it's been a pleasure guys!

Comment

Awww this is sad... ive practicaly lived through these threads over this season

Comment

Easy answer

We wait for the smallville spin off. Smallville isnt going anywhere.

Superboy or Supergirl adventures, anything Krypton coming soon imo.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                  Like I said on another thread...this site may have started off as a Superman site but, it has long since evolved to much much more. And besides its not the end of Superman by any means. Eventually another series will come along to replace Smallville and we still have the movie coming out next year.
                  This too, superman is immortal and timeless, forever super
                  Last edited by MarvelXY; 05-14-2011, 05:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by ΩDarkseidΩ
                    Sounds like April Fool's Day every day.

Comment

Originally posted by fixxxer1022
                      im hoping this will not be the last tv incarnation of superman. im really going to miss this show. as for ksite im not sure what the future will bring?

the only tv show that is currently being made is the hulk, i hope it makes it.

in a few weeks this place will die down but it's been a pleasure guys!
                      Live action TV show.

There are I don't know how many super hero cartoons on the air right now and while I understand they don't hold up to a live acton TV show they are good.

With that said it seems like every other weekend this summer there is a super hero movie coming out so we do have those.

There will be another Superman TV show just give it time. He's too popular not too. Someone has to come up with a story to tell that hasn't been told yet. The first TV seriesw as the first, Lois & Clark did the marriage for the first time, Smallville told the story of Clark's jounry to becoming Superman and we'll see what the future holds, maybe Lois & Clark as parents, I know Lois & Clark was going there but never fully made it.

Comment

What now? Good question. The problem for me is I don't think I will ever see the like of Smallville on tv again.

Smallville was an amazing confluence of events. Some guys had the thought to take the most popular superhero of all time and look at him in a different way. Don't focus totally on what Clark can do, but also focus on how a 15 year old boy who is already kind of a nerdy outsider deals with being different from all of his friends. Kids that age just want to fit in - same with Clark. Then the casting people put together an amazing cast, including a reluctant young actor who didn't want to be Superboy but was interested in exploring the Clark side of things, along with a brilliant young blonde girl who simply acted her a$$ off in every episode. Add in some excellent veterans, along with the fact that I have been a Superman fan since I was 6, and I was hooked

So, the "what now" looks a bit bleak for me. But you know what? I was not expecting Smallville to be so great (in fact I thought it just might suck) and look how THAT went. I have hope for someone to bring another superhero to tv with some very special spin, and maybe that will happen - we'll see.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

BTW, maybe The CW should take another look at JH and Aquaman?
                        Last edited by spotteddog; 05-14-2011, 08:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I hope the next Superman incarnation centers around the Luthors!

Comment

I guess most people are now just waiting on new's for Man of Steel and following that....me........i just continue to read the comics that i love so much.......and rewatch the finale ( currently watched in 18 times).

Comment

U go andy.

Comment

smallville comic continuation...
                                crossing finger

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎