No announcement yet.

What happens now?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens now?

Shows done. No more spoilers. What happens with this forum? Do we continue to use it for a few months before merging with the General Forum or what?

As I understand it, for now everything will stay the same. No threads will be lost, no forums gone. But the set up on the main forum page may change eventually depending on what Craig decides in the end--so Smallville list on the main forum page with all the subforums included inside it--see the Chuck forum for an example of this.

Bottom line: the forums aren't going anywhere and not changing in any concrete way.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 05-14-2011, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Clark Kent27
        Yeah, I know. Im gonna miss this section of the forum, spent most of the time here. Sad. But life goes on.

Comment

Donno... um... are they gonna shut down THIS thread folder or whatever you call it and continue the rest (General, Episode, Charaters)?

Comment

I know that the spoiler forums will not be removed but they could serve as just an archive, but don't quote me on that.

Comment

ya the spoiler section shouldnt be removed. we dont tend to get rid of any sections we just move them to make space. and there are some people who may not be able to watch some of these episodes for a couple of months because they are from other countries so they may still choose to come here and look. but dont worry everything will still be here it may just eventually be moved to a different location on the message board.

Comment

What happens now?

We watch Smallville on DVD till our heads explode!

Comment

Hope they don't remove this forum.

This is where I spent most of my K-Site time at.

It's directly tied to my memories of Smallville, added to which, it think its the first to have over a million posts.

Comment

Are we all up for The Man of Steel?

Comment

Def gonna miss all this, but it needs to stay open! and follow the sv cast and keep them in our minds and hearts!!

If we remain strong, loud and a powerful fanbase, i think we could see Smallville again, but im an optimist

Comment

i dont know..what a sad day for me

Comment

What happens now? I finally start looking at the spoilers and speculation pages I NEVER read them during the series; now I can see just what was talked about that I didn't want to know in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                            Are we all up for The Man of Steel?
                            Hell yes! Plus I've got every Oliver ep to watch again

Comment

I'm still not on board for MOS. I may be by the time it comes out but, right now I can't imagine that I could give any other actors the benefit of the doubt for Lois and Clark. Maybe by the time the DVD for MOS is released. I'm just waiting now for my boxed set in Sept so that I can watch the whole series again. Just to make sure all the discs are OK you know.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎