Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rate Smallville out of 10?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical 3/10
    Artistic 7/10
    Enjoyability 9/10

Comment

The best show that I have ever seen (but I admit I'm not a TV geek so I haven't watched a lot of shows )

But this is my biggest commitment as far as TV shows go. Even though Smallville had its downs I stayed with it and always was very enthusiastic about it. That is why I give the show a 10!

Having said that, I think that the show had its weakest level during seasons 5-7 (with exceptions of course that didn't involve the Clana triangle), but Clark regressed during those seasons unfortunately because of the character of Chloe. Seasons 8-10 had their downs as well but hey, nothing is perfect in this world...

Comment

i have never followed a show for ten yrs befor sv and never will again..... Really gonna miss this show. It had its some weak points for me but the great ones outnumber it... I thought s8-10 were what made this show fantastic imo. Proud to be a fan!

Comment

7/10

Comment

10! This show became a huge part of my life. I don't see that happening the same way again. A lot of good memories revolved around my Thursday, then Friday night ritual. During the week I stayed glued to Ksite in anticipation of the day, and the off season was spent in speculation of what was to come.........I'm lost now.

Comment

^ Im also Lost. The Thing that makes the show a 10 IMO is the characters. There always gonna be another Superman movie coming with bigger action and effects but the Smallville cast is what means the most to me. I have invested 10 years into Tom & the gang, they mean the world to me and thats somthing im very proud of. Bravo to the cast & crew..i miss you guys so much!

11/10

Comment

^^I agree. The cast and crew were the heart of Smallville with their talent, hard work and dedication and what made it even more special for me. I feel kinda lost as well.

Comment

Ditto. I definitely feel a lot better now than I did on May 14th. Each day gets a little better, but this show was something special to me. I have never cared more for a group of characters and especially the main one, Clark Kent. I wasn't even a Superman aficionado - I was neutral and somewhat indifferent, but the moment I stumbled onto the show, the moment I saw Tom Welling and the amazing heart he brought to the character ("Ryan" was my first episode) I was hooked. I feel a part of me was lost when the show ended, and yet, I am so happy and proud to have been part of the the ride, even if only from a viewer's perspective.

Even now, I still rate the show with a 10. It brought me too much happiness to justify a lower rating. Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it was just right for me.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                    ^^I agree. The cast and crew were the heart of Smallville with their talent, hard work and dedication and what made it even more special for me. I feel kinda lost as well.
                    Same here The hard work and dedication just shows there pride twords the show. The actors and crew pride themselves on being a family, thats rare anywhere.

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                    Ditto. I definitely feel a lot better now than I did on May 14th. Each day gets a little better, but this show was something special to me. I have never cared more for a group of characters and especially the main one, Clark Kent. I wasn't even a Superman aficionado - I was neutral and somewhat indifferent, but the moment I stumbled onto the show, the moment I saw Tom Welling and the amazing heart he brought to the character ("Ryan" was my first episode) I was hooked. I feel a part of me was lost when the show ended, and yet, I am so happy and proud to have been part of the the ride, even if only from a viewer's perspective.

Even now, I still rate the show with a 10. It brought me too much happiness to justify a lower rating. Maybe it wasn't perfect, but it was just right for me.
                    Same here. NOW i can say im a Epic Superman Fan but when the show started, i honestly wasnt. I just fell in Love with Tom and his performance and really showed me the Human side of a Superhero, and the cast is so legendary its so close to my heart.

Im so glad you guys are so invested in the show and truely love it. Theres no fan like a Smallville fan.

Comment

I think it's really hard to rate a show that has been on the air for 10 years on a scale of 1 to 10. I gave it an 8 without seriously thinking about it although I don't believe my casual grading of it to be deeply meaningful. Like all shows with such longevity some episodes I loved, others I disliked intensely and the same goes for the seasons. I have a tendency to prefer earlier seasons to the later ones simply because one of the great enjoyments for me was the Kent family dynamic as well as the Clark/Lex friendship, Lionel at his evil best was also a joy. These essential components of my viewing enjoyment got diluted over the years and replaced with other things which were sometimes as enjoyable but sometimes not.

Comment

10/10 but it's not objective rating because it was a big part of my life for ten years. And it ended now (yeah i just saw the finale... so there is still some mixture of emotions) and i still have weird feeling in my throat i describe it as potato stuck in my throat . It's like my best friends just left and i will never see them again... yes i can see the series again but it would be weird because there will be no Lois or Oliver till S4. Smallville was a part of me and it will be but i think it should've never ended and I would be happy
                        Sorry for some grammar or vocabulary mistakes i'm not native english speaker.
                        Last edited by mates; 08-12-2011, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎