No announcement yet.

Tess was a hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tebow15
    after he put that camera in her in s8 and followed her every move.
    I loved Tess' answer for finding out about the camera in S8. Was awesome. But here, her victory was made at the show's expense imo.

Comment

She is the hero of the DC universe.

Comment

She really was a hero. I'm so sad she died. Not disappointed, but sad

Originally posted by DocCRP
        She didn't have scenes with anyone, really. Just Granny, Lionel, and Lex, right? Pretty sad way to go, if you ask me. Bad guy to bad guy to bad guy, wondering where your friends are and unable to contact them, all because you were doing your assigned job as Watchtower while everyone else was off at the wedding you were late to.

That's so true I wish she had a scene with Clark, or Ollie, or any of the good guys really...

Comment

Originally posted by Costanza

That's so true I wish she had a scene with Clark, or Ollie, or any of the good guys really...
          Yeah, it just would have been nice to see someone there for her in the end.

Comment

I'm sad but I'm proud, good job Tess! I'm glad Clark could be the light for her, that's what Superman is all about!

Comment

I absolutely LOVE Cassidy Freeman, and I always will. But I'm super sad that Tess was killed off. It was so predictable and completely undeserving of her character. After all her growth in the past 3 years she deserved MUCH better than what she got.

I find it a small consolation that at least she died good as opposed to evil. She did get her redemption, although no one was there to witness it save for Lex (who forgot everything 30 seconds later ).

It's just so tragic that Tess didn't get to remain living. It's completely not fair that she had to go through such a turbulent life, abused by everyone, only to die in that way. I can't say I'm thrilled with the end of Tess's arc, but I'm at least OK with it and I've accepted it.

But I agree with what Costas said in another thread when I say that we should have gotten some better closure, seen the funeral, SOMETHING to recognize for everyone what a HERO Tess was.

Since she came on the show, Tess was my favorite character, and always will be. Thank God she was an ally to Clark to the end, even though it's horrible she had to die at all.

But the placement of Tess's death so close to the end of the episode decreased the impact for me of seeing Clark as Superman. I just had this disappointed feeling in the pit of my stomach for the rest of the episode, and I think that clouded how I felt about the rest of the show.

Love you forever, Tess! <3

Comment

Tess, at least we had that smokin' purple dress from Kent.

Comment

Tess grew on me in the later half of S9 and most of S10. I'm glad they developed the Luthor storyline with her. It gave Cassidy a chance to show her acting talent, and she proved that she is amazing.

I wish she had gotten a happy ending but I think what they gave her was very fitting, and she went out like a hero, she went out as one of Clark's team and that was great.

The best part was that Clark was the one who inspired her to change, and her line 'Clark already did that' was just beyond amazing. I love how the credit went to him.

With the finale so jam packed, yeah it's sad that she didn't get a hero's sendoff by the team. I wish they had cut out the Chloe/kid part (the only redundant thing in the finale) and given some on screen acknowledgment to Tess.

Comment

It seemed that Clark, Oliver, and Tess were the ones battling the villains in the Finale.

Comment

Originally posted by denizenzero
                      Tess, at least we had that smokin' purple dress from Kent.
                      I know, don't remind me makes me sadder at the loss. such a waste for her character, I felt she was the most intriguing character of the bunch, could be down right cold blooded then as gentle as a lamb and both sides were genuine

Comment

I totally think that Tess is/was a hero. Her arc as a character from S8 to S10 is one of the great themes of the back third of the series. It's sad to see her die but she went out in 'the light.' She had been chasing that, in one way or another, since we first saw her, and she got it. With the series over, as others have said, I can make up how her death effected Clark and Oliver. In my mind she was honored as a member of the Justice League that died in the line of duty.

Comment

Tess will be missed. She's an unknown hero all through the 7 years fast forward SV did. They didn't even bother to mention her. AT this point I am not even sure what the other characters felt and did in any case they knew she was dead. I'm assuming they knew she died, hopefully.

Comment

Tess realy was a hero - after all the backward and forwards in good intentions in season 8 and 9, she realy died for the good cause - RIP tess!

But still very annoyed that no mention at the end of her -she is left dead on the floor after getting rid of lex as a threat to clark, and then no acknowlegment of what she did by clark or the team at watchtower- especialy when the past few months she has supposedly been the one in charge of watchtower.....

Comment

Originally posted by CerberuX
                              Y'know mind wipes are often a staple of bad story telling....... But I'm glad she did what she did, Lex has no idea who Clark Kent even is, let alone what he wears under is clothes.. Good job Tess, as no one even acknowledged your death I give you a *salute*.

Though if it isn't too much to ask, next time get those kryptonite knuckle dusters out and beat some sense into Clark before you die... "YOU WILL WEAR THE SUIT... YOU WON'T GO CGI.. YOU WILL WEAR THE SUITT!!!!"
                              We don't always get what we want. Clark was kind of busy dealing with other things at the moment. he was looking for Tess the for most of part 2 until Lex said you don't have to worry about her. She's ok. By that time Apokolips was about to you know crash into Earth. And there's been multiple discussions about the suit itself. If you want to blame someone blame Tom Welling. If memory serves getting him to play Clark Kent in the first place was tough because he did not want to wear the suit.

Comment

Im very proud of Tess, but hated they killed her...

Now, she died in less than 30 seconds after getting stabbed?
                                Couldnt they just let her live as Lena Thorull?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎