Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tess was a hero

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They said that the Luthor family was going to come to a head and it did as Tess killed Lionel and Lex killed Tess. However, Tess served her purpose for the mythos as she use a serum to take away Lex's memories and knowledge of Clark. She was redeemed and was a hero in the end. I like to thank Cassidy Freeman for giving us a great character in Tess. She was the better Watchtower.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
      I don't think she was a hero.

She was never redeemed... by her OWN words... she murdered her father... the list goes on and on.

I liked they way they ended her though... Lex hugging her and saying he loved her *awww* Lex!
      that's your opinion, I believe the opposite think she proved herself time and time again, not giving into the Luthor and dying twice in a manner of sacrifice. She shot Lionel, however her own father was about to rip her heart out. Not mention it was Darkseid who did the killing.

Aw Lex? Yet he killed his sister/Father for no reason, and the list goes on, but aww Lex

Comment

Nurture wins over nature. Good show Tess!

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
          They said that the Luthor family was going to come to a head and it did as Tess killed Lionel and Lex killed Tess. However, Tess served her purpose for the mythos as she use a serum to take away Lex's memories and knowledge of Clark. She was redeemed and was a hero in the end. I like to thank Cassidy Freeman for giving us a great character in Tess. She was the better Watchtower.
          Word!

Comment

I loved Tess and as much as I didn't want her character to die I can't say I wasn't expecting it. It had been pointing in that direction for a while.

Comment

Awesome to the very end.

I hated that they killed her off though. As well as the fact that she didn't have a scene with Clark.

Comment

She didn't have scenes with anyone, really. Just Granny, Lionel, and Lex, right? Pretty sad way to go, if you ask me. Bad guy to bad guy to bad guy, wondering where your friends are and unable to contact them, all because you were doing your assigned job as Watchtower while everyone else was off at the wedding you were late to.

Comment

Originally posted by DocCRP
                  She didn't have scenes with anyone, really. Just Granny, Lionel, and Lex, right? Pretty sad way to go, if you ask me. Bad guy to bad guy to bad guy, wondering where your friends are and unable to contact them, all because you were doing your assigned job as Watchtower while everyone else was off at the wedding you were late to.

QFT. That's the other thing that bugged me. Among the Darkseid/Jor-El stuff, Clark just stopped looking and we didn't even get a glimpse of anyone mourning for her.

Comment

Originally posted by DocCRP

Right she was hanging her dress getting ready then the drama started. Though I liked how she stood her ground, saw her as a soldier, and braved through it all, just wish she lived long enough to see Clark prevail, fly, and in the suit.

Comment

Y'know mind wipes are often a staple of bad story telling....... But I'm glad she did what she did, Lex has no idea who Clark Kent even is, let alone what he wears under is clothes.. Good job Tess, as no one even acknowledged your death I give you a *salute*.

Though if it isn't too much to ask, next time get those kryptonite knuckle dusters out and beat some sense into Clark before you die... "YOU WILL WEAR THE SUIT... YOU WON'T GO CGI.. YOU WILL WEAR THE SUITT!!!!"

Comment

I saw Tess's killing of Lionel as self-defense. It clearly tore her apart to do it, if you watched her eyes. She definitely got the redemption she sought in the end. What an amazing scene that was.

Comment

Did someone already make the 'Mercy killing' joke?

I was very sad to see Tess die.

Comment

I'm glad Tess went out fighting but how they executed it was a slap in the face of Smallville's premise and the character of Lex Luthor on the show.

Lex knowing Clark's secret would have meant squat in SV' universe and logic.

Comment

Tess owned Lex and I loved every minute of it. after he put that camera in her in s8 and followed her every move.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty obvious that her killing Lionel was merely self-defense, and I didn't see anything suggesting otherwise.

I mean, I get why they didn't have time or need to show any kind of mourning for Tess in the few scenes that followed, but given her entire role in the Finale of constantly being chased by bad guys while being the only one consistently focused on trying to save the world (at least, once she ran into Granny at the mansion), her final scene was even more tragic. Given that, I would have liked to see a bit more resolution for her character by Clark, Lois, Oliver, Chloe... someone, just to know her devotion to the cause didn't go unnoticed.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎