Noooooo not Tess

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noooooo not Tess

I knew he was going to stab her, noooooooo

I cried with all the tears of my body I knew this was going to happen, Tess has always been a tragic character, but still I'm so sad I wish she had at least one last scene with Clark

Comment

I absolutely LOVED TESS. So great a character developed over such a small time. But I'm happy with what they did. She sacrificed herself for Clark and the world. I can guess with Chloe's smarts and tech savy-ness. They know the sacrifice that happened. THought i would have liked the acknowledgments that they knew, perhaps one of the producers will say.

Comment

No Tess! I wanted her to live.

Comment

I am a little mad, I mean, Tess died saving Clark and the rest of the JLA, but no one looked for her, or anything like that.. She died a hero's death

Comment

I am totally glad LEx killed Tess it was about time. I am happy she died that was awesome

Comment

Poor Tess!!!!!!!!

But she ended strong.

~H

Comment

Aside from being played by Cassidy Freeman who I hope has a wonderful career I never liked the character or how she was forced in most storylines so I have no problems with her dying.

Comment

It's qute the bummer. I don't think it was really necessary. I'm sure they did look for her, but it wouldn't have worked showing them dealing with that after Clark's big moment...which is why she could have toxined him, walked away and everything would have been okay.

Comment

I felt bad for Emil...but I almost understood why Lex did it. Almost. It was a mercy killing...

*ducks*

Comment

it was awful to see Tess die

Comment

She had to go. She wasn't really a part of the mythos. But at least she got to go out a hero.

Comment

Actually she is a part of the mythos, at least that's what I've read. Lex does have a sister in the comics

Comment

I think Tess did everything she could not to be a luthor, but when it is said and done, lex killed his father and sister, I feel bad for lex, but tess died not have to die that way

Comment

I was expecting a gunshot. That knife stab caught me by surprise.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎