So did the real Lex die?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CloneLexinstein!!!

Comment

(to the store manager): "Can I get a refund on this Lex stomach? I think it's past its expiration date."

Comment

The "real" Lex was not destroyed completely by the explosion. When he was last scene in the truck, he was wearing the same sort of mask set-up that he had when he woke up.

His hand was messed up from the kryptonite ring. That hand did not come from a clone. So, likely his brain and skull and that hand got through the explosion... probably more.

Comment

I took it, from seeing all the scars, that Lex is like a frankenstein now with the original Lex brain cause that OG Lex had a way too burned up face but I did not understand the burned hand thing. What,you can get any part of the body you need from clones but not a hand? Come on............this shoddy scifi writing is getting me.

Comment

Originally posted by OneforJK
            The "real" Lex was not destroyed completely by the explosion. When he was last scene in the truck, he was wearing the same sort of mask set-up that he had when he woke up.

His hand was messed up from the kryptonite ring. That hand did not come from a clone. So, likely his brain and skull and that hand got through the explosion... probably more.
            I didn't interpret it like that. I interpreted his hand as being his real hand being messed up from the FoS collapse since this Lex never wore the green-k ring for that long. Oliver took his ring in season 8, so Lex wouldn't have been wearing it while in that chamber. I just don't think anything was left of the Lex we saw in Requiem. And if the Requiem Lex was the real Lex, we wouldn't have seen him in Lazarus where Lex was in a near-death limbo where Clark also was. He would have been in the pure afterlife.

Comment

Originally posted by OneforJK

Negative, He might get radiation from a kryptonite ring and one day get his hand chopped off but thats way way off from where they are right now. Plus if radiation poisoning has done that to your hand you can expect the rest of your body to look like that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ressurrector
                Negative, He might get radiation from a kryptonite ring and one day get his hand chopped off but thats way way off from where they are right now. Plus if radiation poisoning has done that to your hand you can expect the rest of your body to look like that too.
                I was gonna say the same thing. The glove on his hand wasn't for kryptonite poisoning but for covering up damage to his hand that IMO came from all the ice giving him freeze burns & severe frostbite in the Arctic.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  I was gonna say the same thing. The glove on his hand wasn't for kryptonite poisoning but for covering up damage to his hand that IMO came from all the ice giving him freeze burns & severe frostbite in the Arctic.
                  Or maybe when the fortress collapsed Clark tripped and accidentally incinerated part of his hand with his heat vision but the ice stopped it from burning causing a burn scar

Comment

Perhaps Regan had him moved & his whole thing to Tess about not finding him in Odyssey was just an act. I don't know.

Must of fell in the Plothole of Solitude.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
                      Or maybe when the fortress collapsed Clark tripped and accidentally incinerated part of his hand with his heat vision but the ice stopped it from burning causing a burn scar
                      Well Clark didn't have powers when it collapsed. Which always begs me to ask why Lex was in such bad shape afterward but not Clark when they were huddled together as it fell on them.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MrT
                      Must of fell in the Plothole of Solitude.
                      LOL, there are too many plotholes in this series for any one plothole to ever know true solitude. Smallville plotholes never run out of fellow plotholes to interact with.
                      Last edited by xrayvision; 05-13-2011, 09:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well Clark didn't have powers when it collapsed. Which always begs me to ask why Lex was in such bad shape afterward but not Clark when they were huddled together as it fell on them.

LOL, there are too many plotholes in this series for any one plothole to ever know true solitude. Smallville plotholes never run out of fellow plotholes to interact with.
                        Didn't they show him waking up in the artic with powers? It has been a while since i watched the Season 8 primer. If so then he simply would have healed, if not maybe Jor-El used what little bit of power he had left to shield Clark

Comment

So did the real Lex die?

I guess he did..............so we got Frankenlex...........built from clone parts, and 60 yr old Earth II heart!!!!!!

Comment

I think this truly made Lex evil. Take a living breathing clone, kill him and harvest his body parts. Just gruesome thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
                              Didn't they show him waking up in the artic with powers? It has been a while since i watched the Season 8 primer. If so then he simply would have healed, if not maybe Jor-El used what little bit of power he had left to shield Clark
                              No, Clark was found powerless in a Russian work camp in that episode. He even postulated himself to Oliver while they were flying to the Black Creek facility in Oliver's jet that if he survived the collapse without his powers, then Lex may have too. I think if Jor-El shielded Clark, Lex should have been included too since they were both huddled together as it fell on them & he wouldn't really be able to protect one without protecting the other.

Comment

Now that they have a Smallville Comic that apparently tells the story of Clark becoming Superman inside the Smallville universe then maybe Lex just read about his past to reclaim his memories

No, Clark was found powerless in a Russian work camp in that episode. He even postulated himself to Oliver while they were flying to the Black Creek facility in Oliver's jet that if he survived the collapse without his powers, then Lex may have too. I think if Jor-El shielded Clark, Lex should have been included too since they were both huddled together as it fell on them & he wouldn't really be able to protect one without protecting the other.
                                Maybe he blew them apart somehow enough so he could protect Clark, or maybe it is a plothole
                                Last edited by adromidon; 05-13-2011, 10:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎