Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did the real Lex die?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The way I understood it, the original Lex died. It sounds like they saved his brain though (and hence his memories). His "meat" was all cloned. Although if the cloning worked so well, why the bum hand? BTW, the mindwipe chemical was a bad idea. The only thing I'll grade this episode down for. I don't like the fact that the entire history of a character essentially became meaningless. I could have lived with wiping out a year or two. But all 10? That was a brutal decision IMO

Comment

xrayvision-Awesome theory about Lex!

Comment

Didn't lionel say Lex grew pieces of himself? This can't be Lex

Comment

The old-Lex clone from Lazarus had all of Lex's memories but he didn't have the original brain of Lex. So it didn't HAVE to be Lex's original brain.

Comment

THinking back, I'm positive this is the old Lex- but with the parts grown that he needed + a heart + darkseid

Only ashes after the truck? that cant be right..

Comment

I think the scene of Lex in the afterlife limbo in Lazarus showed that he was not dead but very near death much like Clark was at that moment & he was fading into & out of a coma. In that scene he disappeared right around the time Clark disappeared, so I think that's a sign that he may have woken up briefly. Except unlike the Cadmus clones, the real Lex was under the mansion.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Hugo
              xrayvision-Awesome theory about Lex!
              Thanks, but I'm still flabbergasted about the memory wipe. It will make watching episodes like Shattered & Asylum meaningless.
              Last edited by xrayvision; 05-13-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                I think the scene of Lex in the afterlife limbo in Lazarus showed that he was not dead but very near death much like Clark was at that moment & he was fading into & out of a coma. In that scene he disappeared right around the time Clark disappeared, so I think that's a sign that he may have woken up briefly. Except unlike the Cadmus clones, the real Lex was under the mansion.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Thanks, but I'm still flabbergasted about the memory wipe. It will make watching episodes like Shattered & Asylum meaningless.

So how did he get there from the arctic?

Comment

How could you be confused? The Lex blown up by Oliver was the real Lex Lionel said himself that he cloned parts of himself and stiched them together into a giant master peace all it needed was a heart

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                    So how did he get there from the arctic?
                    Perhaps Regan had him moved & his whole thing to Tess about not finding him in Odyssey was just an act. I don't know.

Comment

It's a debated argument that the Lex we saw wasn't the real Lex,;after all, his resurrection came in the form of harvested body parts from his clones and the heart of his father...but, he had all of his memories until his whole memory got wiped out. And when we first saw his body it looked like Frankenstein.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        I don't think this was the case. I think most of this Lex was the original Lex, but certain parts had to be replaced with those of clones. To me, the scenario is that Lex did return from the Arctic, and the one in Bride & Requiem was a clone who was released to ultimately die so that nobody would dig into Lex's whereabouts. I'm pretty sure that area where Lex was all that time was in a room under the mansion from what they said & from where Clark found Lex (at the mansion). That's why it said LX0 for the chamber where he was recovering & having his failing organs replaced. It seemed like he was giving orders for a while & then went comatose until he got a heart.
                        I loved your theory so i'll stick with it
                        I don't like Lex being a clone, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by adromidon
                          How could you be confused? The Lex blown up by Oliver was the real Lex Lionel said himself that he cloned parts of himself and stiched them together into a giant master peace all it needed was a heart
                          I don't believe that's what he said. They never mentioned anything about Requiem & being blown up. The cloned parts were stitched onto the main Lex, who seemingly survived the Arctic & was under the mansion ever since he was found. Don't forget how in Lazarus Lex was in that near-death afterlife limbo/void that Clark was also in & how Lex disappeared from there just like Clark. So Lex wasn't dead. If he was, he would be in the true afterlife, where Jor-El no longer would have been able to reach Clark. But instead, he & Clark were both in some sort of near-death limbo & both snapped out of it, except it seems like Lex was snapping in & out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
                            It's a debated argument that the Lex we saw wasn't the real Lex,;after all, his resurrection came in the form of harvested body parts from his clones and the heart of his father...but, he had all of his memories until his whole memory got wiped out. And when we first saw his body it looked like Frankenstein.
                            agreed.
                            I wish they would of spent more time clearing this up instead of dwelling on the Lois I do I don't moments

Comment

It appears Lex was seriously Injured after the destrucon In the fortress.Unknown to tess Lex was put under the mansion while clones were produced to be harvested to
                              repair his body.A disfigured clone was used In Lex's place during season 8.After Tess
                              betreyed Lex and Oliver blow up the clone the real Lex was In coma under the mansion.In finale ulttimetly Lional's heart was used as final piece to alow Lex to wake up.

Comment

Apparently you go to your local grocer and pick up packages of Lex in the meat department.

(to the butcher): "Yeah, I'll take two Lex legs and 1/2 pound of Lex fingers."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎