No announcement yet.

Your Favorite Moment of the FINALE?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favorite Moment of the FINALE?

What was your favorite moment from the finale and why?

Favorite last moment

I loved the scenes where Chloe was reading the comic book about a super hero as she read it was as if he was here best friend,we all know how she felt about Clark.my heart just stopped as they showed the Bow and Arrow in the young boys room she and Ollie had a son,close resemblant to his father.I would have loved it even more if they had fast forward to Lois and Clark's young son. The reason i loved it,it brought closure at an ease it was slow and painless. Thank you for being my friend,it has been a wonderful 10 years.I am looking for syndication

Comment

1st half: when Clark Grabs Lois' hand at the church doorway.
      -embodies Clark's words earlier: "You're not in my way, Lois. You're by my side." Just beatifully done.

2nd half: Clark saves the plane and they look thru the window.
      -this I can't explain. It's just awesome, super, feels like a Superman movie.
      Last edited by Superboogie; 05-20-2011, 05:20 AM.

Comment

Clark's Flight...i was grinning like a maniac, got a lump in my throat as he finally took off....

Comment

Can’t pick one favorite! Too hard to do that!

- Lois reading Clark’s vows at the DP
          - Clark at the graveyard with Jonathan
          - The door scene with Clark and Lois
          - The entire bit of Clark walking Lois down the aisle (taking her hand, the looks exchanged between the two, Clark finally seeing Jonathan again, and the lines taken from the Pilot: “Everything ok, Smallville?” “Perfect...It’s perfect.”
          - The entire congregation running away from the chapel... just ‘cause it’s funny (as if they KNOW what’s happened to Oliver!)
          - “See you in the funny pages” moment
          - The last loft scene with the Kents all together again
          - Tess kicking Lionel’s ass
          - Lois telling Clark to go save the world... and their last kiss! So perfect.
          - Clark and Lex’s scene (Every line was truly superb! If only Lex mentioned Lana...)
          - The moment Clark learns to fly - beautifully done! (I started cheering hehehe)
          - Lex and Tess FINALLY meet onscreen... and Tess’s shining moment of the entire series.
          - “Always hold on to Smallville” scene! Now THAT was special.
          - Lois seeing Clark through the plane window (and her reaction after!)...and Superman saves the day!
          - Chloe’s little boy was so cut at the end when he looks at the arrows
          - AARON ASHMORE!!!!!
          - The entire Future Daily Planet scene - that was perfection.
          - And of course.... the SHIRT RIP!!!

So basically.... most of the main plot points in the finale. Well.... those were my favorites.
          Last edited by lanalang1018; 05-20-2011, 05:39 AM.

Comment

FAVORITE MOMENTS!!!!!!
            - All of the Dramatic looks when they spot Apokolips
            - Lex coming back to life
            - FLIGHT FLIGHT FLIGHT!!!!!!
            - The Suit given to Clark
            - CLARK IN THE SUIT!!!!!
            - JIMMY!!!!!!!!
            - PERRY!!!!!!!!
            - SHIRT RIP!!!!!!!!!!
            - Supes sign!

\S/ All the way!

Comment

All clark and Lois scene because its beautiful and each scene of clois are perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by lanalang1018
                Can’t pick one favorite! Too hard to do that!

- Lois reading Clark’s vows at the DP
                - Clark at the graveyard with Jonathan
                - The door scene with Clark and Lois
                - The entire bit of Clark walking Lois down the aisle (taking her hand, the looks exchanged between the two, Clark finally seeing Jonathan again, and the lines taken from the Pilot: “Everything ok, Smallville?” “Perfect...It’s perfect.”
                - The entire congregation running away from the chapel... just ‘cause it’s funny (as if they KNOW what’s happened to Oliver!)
                - “See you in the funny pages” moment
                - The last loft scene with the Kents all together again
                - Tess kicking Lionel’s ass
                - Lois telling Clark to go save the world... and their last kiss! So perfect.
                - Clark and Lex’s scene (Every line was truly superb! If only Lex mentioned Lana...)
                - The moment Clark learns to fly - beautifully done! (I started cheering hehehe)
                - Lex and Tess FINALLY meet onscreen... and Tess’s shining moment of the entire series.
                - “Always hold on to Smallville” scene! Now THAT was special.
                - Lois seeing Clark through the plane window (and her reaction after!)...and Superman saves the day!
                - Chloe’s little boy was so cut at the end when he looks at the arrows
                - AARON ASHMORE!!!!!
                - The entire Future Daily Planet scene - that was perfection.
                - And of course.... the SHIRT RIP!!!

So basically.... most of the main plot points in the finale. Well.... those were my favorites.
                I like all those too. I really liked Clark and Lex's scene. Those two worked together so well on camera through the series.

Comment

Too many to choose but I at least need to split it into 2 categories.

Favourite 'not expecting at all' moment.

JIMMY!!!!!

Favourite 'probably going to get/not a surprise' moment.

Plane save/ take off from fortress/door scene. I can't choose with this one.

Maybe I need to split it into more than just 2 categories.

Comment

Originally posted by lanalang1018
                    Nooooooooo! Lana is in Offscreenville, and may she remain there!!! Besides, Kristin Kreuk said she would not even watch the Finale, way i see it the few references to Lana in S10 were much more than she (character or actor, take your pick) deserves!

Comment

Clark's first flight...when he hovers in the air and then blasts through Lionelseid...cause it's just awesome.

Close second is when he gets the suit and flies up out of the fortress and and away....so epic, so friggin epic

Comment

Only three stand out; Clark's first flight, donning of the suit, and Superman pushing Apokolips away.

Comment

Loved the whole Finale, BUT I *LOVE* The fortress scene!! So iconic and so epic!!!

Comment

Hard to choose, but something that gave me massive chills and got my heart super racing was when Clark was in the Kent house and looked to the screen door to see Jonathan look and walk away and Clark began to follow. The music kinda helped my heart exploding-ness, I knew something exciting was about to happen.

Comment

There's not one dull moment in the finale as I liked the whole thing from start to finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎