No announcement yet.

ABC Cancels V

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sux

I have been watching V since it started ABC stinks they are also taking my soaps off the air i will no longer be an ABC supporter this is one channel that will not be on in my house

Comment

Tired of good shows being Cancelled

I am tired of getting interested in shows just for them to be cancelled, without a good ending. First Firefly, Jericho, Stargate Universe, and now V. All very good shows. I know there are more, but those are just to name a few. Why are these cancelled, because the rating are so called low and they seem to replace these shows with more so called reality, talent or crime shows. There are shows with lower ratings that continue to be aired. How many reality, talent or crime shows do we really need? The only reason reality, talent or crime shows have good ratings, is because there is nothing else on T.V. So why support the networks? Why get interested in another season to be disappointed?

I will not even buy the DVDs, because there is no reason to go back and be disappointed by watching an incomplete series again.
      Last edited by xxentre; 08-01-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

ABC Cancels V

Lad me head is proper burst that theyve jibbed season 3 an tha!
        I've been proper ad off there lid!

Comment

Why's they have to do that?!V was the best show on tv since the 1980's.How dare they!

Comment

Yeah this one sucks... they honestly only needed one more season to wrap things up properly. I didn't see it lasting much longer, but cancelling it after a cliffhanger like that is just nasty and cruel... ABC strikes again I guess -_-

Comment

Just watched the series finale. WTF was that? This was even more ridiculous than the last 2 or 3 seasons of Smallville.

It's too bad, the show really had potential. Wow and Morena Baccharin is a goddess among actresses.

Comment

This can not happen. Here in the uk we have only just had season 2 and I come on here to find out about season 3 only to find out it has been canceled. Nooooooooooooooooo. I love it and want season 3.

Comment

Please ABC, please give yourself a push and give the community what they want. I even would be happy with just an english production and would buy it on dvd without any synchronization
                  The second season just ended here in Germany at a point that was very, very disappointing. I know, for a company like ABC the european market does not exist but I can't believe that the americans would not love you for shooting and publishing the third season.

Comment

Let's face it - any show that starts out on ABC these days is doomed to fail, regardless of whether or not its good. They only care about high ratings. V would have been a lot better off on The CW.

Comment

• Let's face it - any show that starts out on ABC these days is doomed to fail, regardless of whether or not its good. They only care about high ratings. V would have been a lot better off on The CW.
                      Even if The CW had been interested in V when the pilot was being shopped around, they wouldn't have been able to afford it. Only the big 4 networks could, which is why CW was never an option.

Comment

• Why are the producers and writers surprised this show was cancelled? They kind of hummed along at a snails pace and by the time they actually "made things happen" in the story it was too late. Yes, the last episode was great but why didn't the writers do that 8-10 episodes earlier? Where was their sense or urgency? Blame ABC if you want but the fault lies with the writers. You had a can't miss formula yet you missed.

Comment

• Ratings...

Unfortunately, it's ratings that determine TV programs' fates (as flawed a system as it may be).

I'm actually into "Once Upon a Time" this season, and I've given "Revenge" a shot. "Once..." has held up remarkably well in the ratings, so it should stick around for a second season. "Revenge" also is doing pretty well for ABC Wednesdays at 10.

With "V" actors doing other things, it's not likely that the show would return with them in place.

Comment

• Well, since ABC canceled the ONLY show we watched on their station, guess ABC won't be getting any viewing in my house anymore. Stupid move! The story NEEDED another season to at least get to a stopping point, like they did with the original miniseries. Oh, well. Guess ABC didn't like having viewers.

Comment

• ='(

Finally just before the end of 2011 I got S2 of V in my hands...
                              And today I have seen the last epsisode of S2....(didn't think it would be just that...the last one)

I have a crappy internet connection ,and living in Norway .... (Swedish) and for me....That V has been cancelled....is new for me...today. I know..A bit behind...
                              (Had to search for the next season and found...this).....

I love V, and watched the series in the 80's and I was SOOOO happy for this new version. Love Sci fi and this is a very sad day for me.

This sucks....big time...!!

I guess that its no point .....but is there any hope? Just for an ending? A movie, one episode....It wouldnt kill them to make one.....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎