TW: 'People Are Really Going to Like What W

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BadToad
    I love Tom to death.

That said, I'm not always sure that what he, and the producers think the fans will love, and also what they think "everyone wants to see" is actually what fans will love and what everyone wants to see

Truth be told, I don't think there is an "everyone" in SV fandom.
    This^^^

But I trust his vision as a director, i think he knows what the fans want
    Last edited by Dominicus; 05-13-2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I think Clark will fly shortly before the end. There's supposed to be something with a plane, so my guess is he will fly to save it. It would also be easy to write the scene so that the people on the plane don't get a good glimpse of Clark saving them.

Comment

I guess I find it hard to understand how Clark could stop Darkseid without flying...

Comment

Originally posted by HornFan02
          uh, me no likey. the finale is supposed to completely be about Superman. we'll just have to give the benefit of the doubt until we see it, i guess.

we BETTER see superman tonight or i will blow through the roof...NO MORE STALLING!

i beginning to believe welling never wanted to don the suit. this could be a disaster tonight folks.

Comment

Originally posted by spotteddog
            I guess I find it hard to understand how Clark could stop Darkseid without flying...
            This does bring up the question of what Clark has to do to stop Darkseid. I hate it when I don't know what the villian's vulnerabilities are, because then it just seems kind of arbitary when the hero wins. In "Prophecy" Granny said that the Bow of Orion was the only thing that could defeat Darkseid, and she destroyed it. So, based on the comics (which I do not follow) how could Clark potentially defeat Darkseid. If Darkseid is a non-physical form or spirit, I don't see much that Clark can do. Maybe a vacumn cleaner would work? Or wil Clark send Darkseid to the Phantom Zone?

I think the flying isn't directly needed for Clark to battle Darkseid. The lack of flying is mostly an indicator that Clark still has some personal issues. But I think he will fly before finally defeating Darkseid. This will probably happened at the very end. The stuff with the plane would happen before that.

Comment

Originally posted by mashumk
              Awesome scene would be flying towards Apokolips and then some action. But Apokolips is blocking the sun so I don't see how there will be Clark/Supes related action involving the big menace. Probably Chloe will save Ollie and then they use a Mac laptop implanted with a virus, fly into Apokolips, infect it via usb, then it implodes. All thanks to Chloe's fast typing. Friendship saves the world.

Then the sunlight returns, a plane is falling, he suits up, saves it, people think he destroyed Apokolips, end credits.
              I guess your new to the character but his powers don't only work in sunlight they work all day all night. He's basically like a battery charged by the sun. I'f you unplug a battery from it's charger it still works, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WalterK
                This does bring up the question of what Clark has to do to stop Darkseid. I hate it when I don't know what the villian's vulnerabilities are, because then it just seems kind of arbitary when the hero wins. In "Prophecy" Granny said that the Bow of Orion was the only thing that could defeat Darkseid, and she destroyed it. So, based on the comics (which I do not follow) how could Clark potentially defeat Darkseid. If Darkseid is a non-physical form or spirit, I don't see much that Clark can do. Maybe a vacumn cleaner would work? Or wil Clark send Darkseid to the Phantom Zone?
                Comic darkseid is a physical being not the smoke monster from lost. He's stronger than superman and has these eye beams called omega beams that follow their target. Anything he destroys with his eyebeams he can bring back. Can travel through time and space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Clark had better be able to fly if he wants to beat Darkseid.

Comment

[SPOILER] Weak CGI and a shirt rip revealing Welling wearing a Superman T-Shirt![/SPOILER]

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎