No announcement yet.

TW: 'People Are Really Going to Like What W

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vantheman77
    Exactly. Superman is the goal and endgame of the show. Smallville is Clark's journey towards Superman. It wasn't a show of him wearing the tights and flights.
    That's how I saw it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
      Exactly. Superman is the goal and endgame of the show. Smallville is Clark's journey towards Superman. It wasn't a show of him wearing the tights and flights.
      And that's exactly what Tom has been saying in interviews. Smallville is about Clark's journey before he's Superman.

Comment

After LOST's finale, I can't say I will ever have confidence producers or writers REALLY know what a majority of the fans want to see.

Comment

The lost Finaly was an absolute exploitation of an excuse!

Comment

Says Welling, “I really think people are really going to like what we did. I mean, when I think about it I get excited. The last image… for me, it gave me goosebumps.”
            I don't like the title of the article. It makes it seem that Tom's assuring that everyone will like the finale. When the quote above says he "thinks".

Comment

from day 1 this show was about CLARK KENT who ever thought other wise well i have nothing for you -_- Superman was not going to be showcased until the very end and that's all there is to it

As for me I'm very much pleased and happy with this show and it will continue being one of my top favorites. I'm grateful to have been able to have had it for this long for me the ride has been amazing with all the good/bad it never stopped to entertain me and keep me anxious to get new eps every week. i will miss it to bits and will treasure my dvds from now on and come November i will be getting the complete series set =]. To each their own but for me this show has been an amazing ride and i love it so much and that's all that matters to me.

Comment

The series is a Superman origin. How Clark becomes Superman, if you do not show Superman the show has failed in it's primary purpose as he doesn't become Superman during the course of the series.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                  After ten years and especially the last two seasons I really expected the finale to be about Superman.

The show really regressed back to the first years with this season...
                  You know, Clark has rarely ever been more Superman-like than at the end of that first episode.

Comment

Such a pity that after the past few years I won't be able to watch the finale tonight.

Maybe tomorrow or Sunday, so better get away from spoilers.
                    Last edited by seara; 05-13-2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

And we will see Superman tonight, but at the end. I just wonder if flight will also wait until the end. I had imagined that we would get tights and flights at the same time, but that does not have to be the case.

Comment

Nah, Clark's flying out of the fortress in his wedding attire.

Comment

i think that at this point, with none of the people involved wanting anything else spoiled, they are just playing with words to answer the questions ask in interviews, hell welling himself told jimmy fallen( not sure that how you write his name) that if he spills anything that he will get in trouble.
                          so its basicly a non disclosure moment for all of them and we will have to wait for the finale to see how it plays out

Comment

Awesome scene would be flying towards Apokolips and then some action. But Apokolips is blocking the sun so I don't see how there will be Clark/Supes related action involving the big menace. Probably Chloe will save Ollie and then they use a Mac laptop implanted with a virus, fly into Apokolips, infect it via usb, then it implodes. All thanks to Chloe's fast typing. Friendship saves the world.

Then the sunlight returns, a plane is falling, he suits up, saves it, people think he destroyed Apokolips, end credits.

Comment

Originally posted by i_need_a_new_username
                              The series is a Superman origin. How Clark becomes Superman, if you do not show Superman the show has failed in it's primary purpose as he doesn't become Superman during the course of the series.
                              This is exactly the point that I was getting at. If Superman isn't shown then the whole series is pointless and that Clark's journey is in vain.

As far as flight coming out at the same time as tights, the problem here is that it would be a lightswitch. Clark needs to master flight before he wears the suit and take on Darkseid. He'd likely save the plane without the suit and the comics did show that.

Comment

It is all Mr. Brightside's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎