No announcement yet.

How did Klaus get the dagger?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Klaus get the dagger?

A thought came to me when I was replaying the episode in my head. When Elijah was resurrected in the Salvatore's basement, he couldn't breathe because he wasn't invited in. So he stood outside and Elena gave him the dagger that impaled him as a sign of trust. How did it arrive in Klaus's possession? Why in the world would Elijah give the only thing that is capable of killing him to his sociopath brother?

Maybe we'll find out next season that there is more than one knife? Or maybe Elijah gave it to Klaus offscreen and the sacrifice was a plan devised by both brothers. That the whole "i'm about to kill you Klaus" was just an act for the others...

Comment

Multiple Daggers

It stands to reason that if that dagger is the only thing that can kill an Original and Klaus and Elijah had several siblings that Klaus has also killed that there are other daggers. The scene where Klaus is closing the casket that Elijah is in showed what looked like other caskets in the background. Klaus techinally kept his promise to Elijah this way by killing him and putting him with the other murdered siblings caskets.

Comment

True but I'm guessing NONE of the "family" will be permanently dead. In fact, my best guess is that when they finally get Klaus (you know this will be the case eventually) Stefan et al with break into this tomb and release the Originals from their state...including Elijah. All they have to do is pull the dagger out...right? They will then "take care" of Klaus. Well...ok...it's a good of a guess as any. heh

Comment

Originally posted by CaL-eL
          It stands to reason that if that dagger is the only thing that can kill an Original and Klaus and Elijah had several siblings that Klaus has also killed that there are other daggers. The scene where Klaus is closing the casket that Elijah is in showed what looked like other caskets in the background. Klaus techinally kept his promise to Elijah this way by killing him and putting him with the other murdered siblings caskets.
          I was thinking the same thing

Comment

So you're not talking about the popular basketball publication called The Dagger ?

I know how Elijah found the dagger in his chest: By being way too gullible.

Remember, Elena gave the dagger back to Elijah, so all Klouche had to do was wait for Elijah to hit the showers and pick his pocket.

Comment

Its obvious he has his own dagger, he used them to take out the rest of the family, then he saved one all long waiting to get Elijah which he did in the end.

Comment

I'm thinking he had Greta or whoever make more daggers for him. Because as of right this minute, thats the only way to kill an original. Klaus must agree, since he didn't rip Elijah apart with his hands and scatter his remains, he used the dagger on him. The other originals in the coffins must have daggers plunged into their hearts.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎