Quotes from "Finale"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya ollie had alot of good lines, same with jonathan.

Comment

This is the story of an amazing boy who grew up in a little town called Smallville"-Chloe

See you in the funny pages!"

it's the best descision i don't remember making- Ollie to chloe about their marriage

And that it's the day the boy turned into SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!!- CHLOE to her son

i love the lex's ones too he's awsomeeeee

Comment

Jonathon: "Hold on to Smallville"

Jor-El: "Your abilities may be of my blood, but your time Jonathon and Martha Kent and everyone else in Smallville, are what makes you a hero"

Perry: Great Caesar's Ghost! (and Michael McKean to boot

While not really a quote: the paper that had Lois' vows on them - I LOVED the fact it was riddled with red pen corrections

Lex: "I'm counting on it" - actually, the entirety of Lex's speech with Clark was pretty bloody awesome.

I'm sure there were many more, but those are the ones stuck in my head.

Comment

Lois: "Don't have a cow Farmboy... but i read your vows"

Comment

Lex: "I'm counting on it"
            Chills!

Lois: "Clark?"
            Clark: "I'm here."
            Romantic. Perfect.

Clarks vows. And Lois' vows. Lois's were so natural, so off-the-cuff sincere, that I didn't realize at first that they were her vows; I though she was just talking through the door. I was gobsmacked!
            Last edited by actaeon; 05-14-2011, 05:49 AM.

Comment

>"Though the world sees a strong
              and independent woman,

"I've never known someone

with such gentle grace
              and more pure of heart."

"When I've been lost,

"you've always been there
              to bring me back.

Comment

CK: Lex!
                Lex: "You still say it the same way, Astonishment mixed with a hint of dread, yet.. with a hopeful finish."

Comment

The vows were amazing i cried in the door scene.

-Hold on to SMALLVILLE!!
                  - And that's how in that day the boy became SUPERMAN. (don't remember tha exact words)
                  -Lex and Clark talk

Comment

Jor-El: You're journey has come to an end Kal-El.

Clark: Shouldn't have tried to push away my kryptonian side, my strength is accepting it, accepting you.

Jor-El:
                    You honour me. A father's pride cannot be measured in words, but know that I am proud of you son.

Clark: You have no idea how long I have waited to hear you say that.

Jor-El: We have been down a long road together Kal-El, one paved with difficult trials, those trials are behind you now. Any father can only hope that he is one day humbled by the feats of his son, but it is your soul Kal-El of which I am most proud. You, and you alone possess the courage, the determination and the compassion that will be required of you to lift the darkness from the Earth.

[CUE EPIC MUSIC AS THE SUIT EMERGES FROM THE ICY SURFACE AS CLARK GAZES UPON IT]

Jor-El:
                    I ask you to remember one thing. You're abilities may be of my blood, but it is you're time in Smallville with Jonathan and Martha Kent, and all the people there, that made you a hero Kal-El.

[PAN TO JONATHAN HOLDING THE SUIT IN HIS HANDS]

Jonathan: Always hold on to Smallville.

[JONATHAN HANDS CLARK THE SUIT AND THEN VANISHES]

[CLARK EXPLODES INTO THE AIR WITH THE SUIT FINALLY IN HIS POSSESSION AND SHOOTS OUT OF THE FORTRESS LIKE A MISSILE AND INTO THE SKIES]

Most EPIC moment ever!
                    Last edited by WellingFan; 05-14-2011, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by razta
                      CK: Lex!
                      Lex: "You still say it the same way, Astonishment mixed with a hint of dread, yet.. with a hopeful finish."
                      I saw the video from when they were shooting that one. MR was hilarious! And I think it needed some time until it came out like that!

Comment

"When you believe in someone, it's not for a minute, it's not for a day. It's forever."

Not sure if that's 100% correct but pretty close.

I loved the words spoken by Clark and Lois' eyes as he reached for her hand to walk her down the aisle. My absolute favorite moment.

Comment

Clark: You're not in my way Lois. You're by my side.

Comment

CK: You were never...in my way Lois. You're by my side.
                            Lois: Everything ok Smallville?
                            Lionel to Tess: Lex is a visionary, you're not
                            Lex to Clark: You still say it the same way, astonishment, mixed with a hint of dread, and a hopeful finish!
                            Lex to Clark about his destiny: What killed me is that you didn't even want it! You fought it, hit from it! I would have taken it, and relished it, embraced it!
                            Jor-El - You've always had the power within you my son
                            Johnathan Kent: Always hold on to Smallville

Comment

Lex says something like:

Lionel had a change of heart

you could say that again!

Comment

Pa Kent: "Always hold on to Smallville." - sheer perfection for the finale of a ten year show.

Lois: "I wouldn't have done that if it weren't the end of the world...and if you weren't such a b****." - I lol'd at that.

Clark: "It may be easier to hate, but it's stronger to love."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎