X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!! Thank You!!

Originally posted by Shaftell
    Breathe Again - Sara Bareilles

That was the song played while they were walking down the aisle as well as when Lois was reading Clarks vows.
    Seminal moments throughout the series had powerful soundtrack as a beautiful background. This wedding song was really incredible! I knew someone would know! Thank you so much!!

iTunes, here I come....

Comment

Everything amazing, Iīve been watching the show since 2000 and I waited all these years for these!!!! Canīt even believe itīs over..I hope Tom could soon be in a superman movie...I wish for example for Tom instead of this Henrry Cavill..

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Everything amazing, Iīve been watching the show since 2000 and I waited all these years for these!!!! Canīt even believe itīs over..I hope Tom could soon be in a superman movie...I wish for example for Tom instead of this Henrry Cavill..
      Last edited by kal-l8; 05-15-2011, 05:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The music was one thing they really got spot on, from the touching Clois moments to the JW theme at the very end.

Comment

Every bit of music from Louis Febre was amazing, the Barn scene, montage and the Superman moments were perfect especially the moment when Superman flys to the window and nod's to Lois, the music made that scene so damn emotional!

I also gotta say that being a guy and not at all a fan of cheesy wedding/chick moments but when Clark grabbed Lois' hand and that song started, I really felt great for the two of them because they definitely deserved that moment.

Comment

I can honestly say I've listened to 'Breathe Again' by Sara Bareilles over 100 times by now. I listened to it all day yesterday and all day today. And when I'm not listening to it, it's on my mind and I want to listen to it.

Not only is it my Clois song but it's my Final Farewell Smallville song.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLITT
              That score will never get old.
              Agreed. I thought one of the best parts of the finale was the Superman theme tune - and if I'm honest that's what really made the finale for me (amongst other things). It gave me chills anyway. Always does.

Comment

Originally posted by seglia001
                Every bit of music from Louis Febre was amazing, the Barn scene, montage and the Superman moments were perfect especially the moment when Superman flys to the window and nod's to Lois, the music made that scene so damn emotional!

I also gotta say that being a guy and not at all a fan of cheesy wedding/chick moments but when Clark grabbed Lois' hand and that song started, I really felt great for the two of them because they definitely deserved that moment.
                I like that you mention the music played when Clark, well, Superman, flies to the plane. I have come to call that music, the Clois score. It's the same music they played during their first kiss in "Crossfire" and it's the same music they've played during some of their most romantic, Clois, moments. It was so heartwarming and beautiful.

I think I loved everything about this episode, except for the fact that it had to end... but even then, the music, the epicness. The more I think about it, the more my head wants to explode!

Comment

Music question

Does anybody know what that song was when Clark took Lois's hand and walked her down the aisle in the final episode of season 10 Friday? Who was the artist? Thanks!

Comment

I loved the song during the barn scene i was crying when jonathan, martha and clark hug each other. Also in the wedding scene such a beautiful song (i noticed that when jonathan appears you can hear the word ghost in the song LOL).

Comment

Johann Pachelbel Canon in D Major

Comment

U know guys, it would be very useful if u named the name of the songs hehehe, all of them

Comment

It was lovely to get some music again. It seems like this season has been largely devoid of any music. The first 5 seasons were really prolific in their use of music, and then there was a steep decline in quantity. In fact now that I think about it, I only remember the rehash of Lifehouse-Everything in Homecoming.

Comment

The best music of this episode are the ones used in the Kent hug barn scene, Clark's memories (Trials), Superman pushing Apokolips, and of course the Superman march.

Comment

Wasn't "Everything" by Lifehouse the only song played twice on Smallville??

Comment

Originally posted by ΩDarkseidΩ
                                The last scene of the episode but with different music (not JW):

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

That was freaking hilarious!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎