X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DAISHI
    I did a leap off my bed.
    huh?

Comment

Watching that whole scene unfold flashed the whole Superman mythological and all its versions in this media. Definitely made me sad for the end of Smallville. Although this isn't the end for the character, Smallville did Clark Kent some mad justice.

Man of Steel - 2012, here we come.

Comment

Songs? who cares about the songs! The official Clark & Lois theme and Superman theme in the last minutes clenched it for me. Of all the things I was imagining in the series finale for the past 10 years, the ending with the music was exactly how I imagined it

Comment

That is the definitive song for Superman and its mythology.

Comment

haha, i would have LOVED to hear some lifehouse, or The Calling. and i really dig the use of Sara B. but what was the other song they used?

Comment

That song they played for Lois and Clark walking down the aisle... simply beautiful. I feared they would make it too sappy, as weddings in TV series usually are, but they did it exactly the right way.

And then John Williams.... *very happy sigh*

Comment

I loved the score! It set the mood and made me cry and smile and laugh...perfect!

Comment

Lets face it., Williams has trumped everyone,yet this was PURE HEOTIC EPICLY FANTASTIC!!! :3 perfect ending to a perfect seires!!!

Comment

The soundtrack was stunning. The song at the wedding, the melodies playing during emotional scenes like Clar/Door/Lois, Clark and his parents in the barn... etc. Wonderful. Not liking the Superman theme thing at the end though (because I'm no comics fan and it's not that aspect of Smallville I like ;D)).

Comment

Originally posted by DAISHI
                      I did a leap off my bed.

lol
                      me tooo

Breathe Again - Sara Bareilles
                      this song is really amazing and the other one during clark reading the vows

Comment

I loved hearing Sara Bareilles. I think she's a fantastic artist (...just bought her cd a few days ago, actually).

...and does Tom Welling's voice count? ...because his voice-over of his vows was amazing - just like music to my ears .

Comment

The trumpet fanfare! They did the freakin! John Williams Superman trumpet fanfare!! YES!! And could the visuals be any more rousing at that moment-- the DP rooftop, Clark breaking into a run, doing the Superman collar thing, American flag in the background! With trumpets sounding the Superman theme!!

I noticed Louis Fevre's name was in the opening credits. Have they ever done that before?

Comment

Honestly in my opinion the music that Lious Febre composes is much better than the Superman original music they had in the end of the episode. However it is not better than the superman theme Mark Snow composed in Rosetta (maybe equal).

Comment

Does anyone know the music when Clark and Jonathan are talking in the barn and when all three Kents hug in the barn? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by actaeon
                                The trumpet fanfare! They did the freakin! John Williams Superman trumpet fanfare!! YES!! And could the visuals be any more rousing at that moment-- the DP rooftop, Clark breaking into a run, doing the Superman collar thing, American flag in the background! With trumpets sounding the Superman theme!!

I noticed Louis Fevre's name was in the opening credits. Have they ever done that before?
                                I think they did it in absolute justice

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎