Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in the "Finale"

I assume there will be music in this one. And there had better be a certain John Williams tune!

I am sure there will be. This is going to be EPIC.

Comment

Anyone know what the wedding song was? (and no, not Pachelbel's Canon)

Comment

IT HAS TO HAVE Williams music. Its not really superman if it doesn;t have williams to it

Comment

Music was epic

The Wedding Song(I cant recall the name- memory's failing me after that epic episode) and the Superman Score at the very end....

Smallville's best episodes have always had music that stuck out- and they did NOT dissapoint for the finale

Comment

Ok...WHAT was the song played during Lois and Clark's walk down the aisle????? It was so perfect; I loved it!

~K

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Ok...WHAT was the song played during Lois and Clark's walk down the aisle????? It was so perfect; I loved it!

~K
            Last edited by disciples of zod; 05-13-2011, 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Music was epic

The Wedding Song(I cant recall the name- memory's failing me after that epic episode) and the Superman Score at the very end....

Smallville's best episodes have always had music that stuck out- and they did NOT dissapoint for the finale

Comment

Breathe Again - Sara Bareilles

That was the song played while they were walking down the aisle as well as when Lois was reading Clarks vows.

Comment

John Williams for the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaftell

That was the song played while they were walking down the aisle as well as when Lois was reading Clarks vows.
                    THANK YOU!!!!!! This song was so perfect!

~H

Comment

I can't believe they used it. OMG. OMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaftell

Off to the iTunes store.

Comment

What about the other song that was used during the Clois scene when they were reading each other's vows (when Lois was in the apartment and Clark was outside the door)?

~K

Comment

Loved the song selection for the wedding! And the John William's theme at the end gave me chills

Comment

Usually i love the music in SV but tonight it was EPIC!!!

I mean, we had John William's theme. How awsome is that?!?!?!

I also loved the original score for Clark's flashback scene at the fortress (although he wasn't actually at the fortress heheehe)

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎