Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum & Cassidy Freeman on the "S

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exedore
    And me too. I suppose that means I'll never be a vampire.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky
      '
      I can't watch the video, it said it's been removed
      same error here ..

Comment

Awwww i love you erica! I also love how Tom always mentions Chris Reeve- its so great how he has such respect for him and puts that as his highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
          Erica

Tom
          news, trailer, talking, entertainment, discussion, smallville, movie, interviews, arts, clark, superman, lane, chat, performing, series, kent, short

MR
          clark, superman, lane, kent, smallville, justice, green, erica, lex, returns, league, lois, mack, bottom, season

Cassidy
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdEil...&feature=feedu
          Erica- i cried, this woman is just amazing, the best lois lane ever.

Tom- i smiled a lot, heīs also a great guy.

Michael- i laught a lot, this guy is hallirious, am not a big fan of lex, but hearing MR talking like that, now i canīt wait.

Cassidy- is sweet.
          am gonna miss you Erica and Tom, the best clois incarnation.

Comment

Originally posted by MissWofflez
            Awwww i love you erica! I also love how Tom always mentions Chris Reeve- its so great how he has such respect for him and puts that as his highlights.
            Yeh he mentions Christopher reeve literally every time he's asked about a memory, it would have been awesome meeting him.

Hope these are just snippets of the whole interviews.

Comment

They are a great group and while I may not have always liked certain aspects of the characters story lines, I feel they have all given so much depth and vulnerability to their performances.

It is sad to see them lose each other since they really seem to like one another so much.

I hope we get to see them all in other great projects. MR is really good on Breaking In but I just read it was cancelled. Fox won't even give them a chance! Bummer.

Comment

Cool interviews.

Comment

Love them all.

Comment

Great snippets. I will miss them. I know they'll probably do other projects, it's inevitable, but together, they really did create something magical.

Comment

That's so sad!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎