Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Michael Rosenbaum & Cassidy Freeman on the "S

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny j
    awwww poor erica, she had me in tears
    Awww, I think she was trying hard not to cry the whole interview. She will miss the show and her smallville family

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by costas22
    Thanks for the memories crew.

Looking forward to Michael, Tom and Cassidy's next steps.
    Looking foward to them^ too and everybody else next steps
    Last edited by BlueRanger; 05-12-2011, 04:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sweet I don't have a heart... Always expected as much...

Cool to see some press kit stuff... Kinda funny that Welling's was the shortest.

Comment

Originally posted by PHOENIXZERO
        Sweet I don't have a heart... Always expected as much...

I was going to post the same thing. No heart here either I guess.

Comment

oh my god Erica :''''( I'm gonna miss her the most

Comment

I think it is great that they all like each other and will miss each other. No matter if
            you don't like a character they are all wonderful people. I wish them all the best.

Erica for me is the best Lois lane,because she embodied what I thought she would be.
            Tom is the best Looking Clark that's for sure,I think Erica and Tom make a great Lois and Clark.

I'm glad Micheal came back,I think it will end the series right! I like Cassidy wish her
            the best!

Comment

Where is this video on Youtube?

Nevermind

Comment

LOL @ MR trying to imitate clark's voice:" Lex... but WHY????"

Erica, why so sweet? ( guess i don't have a heart though 'cause i didn't cry )
                Cassidy saying she'll miss the laughters just like erica did... she's pretty cool.
                and Tom... i had to watch 2 times because the first one i couldn't tell what he was saying, i was busy, noticing how sexy he is!

Anyway it's sad that the show is almost over but liberating at the same time.
                Last edited by ClumsyGRL; 05-12-2011, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClumsyGRL
                  but liberating at the same time.
                  That is how I feel! Liberated. Almost as if somebody told me I could stop banging my head against a wall. Really? What a great idea! I believe I will.

I love the characters. I was invested in the Superman story well before SV and will continue after (just read Flashpoint #1, I'm really intrigued to see where Johns and co take it).

Up to this point, Durance has been my favorite live action Lois Lane, and I'm glad I was able to see her blossom in the role and have more of a presence these last few years.

It will be interesting to see where the franchise goes next. I hope the movie is good.
                  Last edited by supes0; 05-12-2011, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                    Love your math!!!

Honestly, i know the show is ending and i love it all and as much as its bittersweet it feels right, *BUT* Its obvious this a huge franchise for the WB and fans LOVE This cast, down the road maybe a few years they could get the gang backtogether and do a feature, anythings possible!!!!

Definitely!

TOM, ERICA, and MICHAEL... should do a feature film! X-files had one and I think the show Firefly did too

I would so LOVE a Superman movie with this Clark, Lois, and Lex... more than the 2012 version for sure!!

Comment

cool.....I wish there were a Justin one....sigh

Comment

Thanks for posting

ED: Aww, she almost made me cry.
                        TW: Drooling the whole time he was talking.
                        MR: He is so funny. I was cracking up when he was reenacting a Clex scene is like....Lex has all this monologue and Clark will respond in between the monologue "Lex but why?"
                        CF: Another aww.

I'm going to miss this cast working to together. They are just so awesome. Hope to see them in other project.

Comment

Great interviews with the cast. I hope these end up on the DVD's.

Comment

I guess you can call me Tin Man.

Thanks for the links.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

MR - You are the villian of the story Rozay! always put a smile on my face. its crazy how funny he is, but when hes lex you hate him and hes so evil
                            The thing that was always great to me was that I didn't hate Lex, even when he became fully evil.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Supagirl
                            cool.....I wish there were a Justin one....sigh
                            Yeah, that would have been nice.
                            Last edited by nate-dog1701d; 05-12-2011, 07:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by supes0
                              I love the characters. I was invested in the Superman story well before SV and will continue after (just read Flashpoint #1, I'm really intrigued to see where Johns and co take it).

Up to this point, Durance has been my favorite live action Lois Lane, and I'm glad I was able to see her blossom in the role and have more of a presence these last few years.

It will be interesting to see where the franchise goes next. I hope the movie is good.
                              I used to love comic books, my father has the very first edition of "action comics" a least he says so, never laid eyes on it, it's well preserved and hidden.

Anyway i was a fan until 14 that's when i stopped. Smallville rekindled my love for superman especially Lois all thanks to Erica Durance!
                              Hope there's a smallville movie in 2 years or so.

Comment

Thanks for posting. ED is awesome as always. I wish she wasn't in Europe right now filming so we'd see more interviews. But alas I can't wait for her movie. I will for sure see it when it comes out next year. She is my fav incarnation of Lois Lane. She had me in that first scene with Lionel... and I have loved her in every scene since. I liked Smallville b4 her,and fell in Love with Smallville when she joined.

Cassidy is also awesome as always. TW sexy, and MR funny.

I wish every one of the cast and crew the best, and future success. Thanks for 10 years, and looking forward to tomorrow.
                                Last edited by LC4Ever; 05-12-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎