This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Mill...I hope

Comment

It can go either way. But I would think that so many people will turn in, old fans, new fans This is a special day. I think I would predict as somewhere like 5 million, yes

Comment

6 million.

Comment

i dont think it will increase that much from its normal amount 2.2 million viewers 1.0 A18-49

Comment

I woud say probably just over 3.5 mil - might seem low, but i wouldnt predict like 4 more million viewers then last week..

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
              i dont think it will increase that much from its normal amount 2.2 million viewers 1.0 A18-49
              Doubt it will be that bad. Have faith. Homecoming and AJ both eked out 3 Million; added to which, this finale is also getting promoted. I even saw a pop-up during Nikita.

We should definitely manage 3 million; hopefully more!!!

Comment

I keep hoping for a 7-9 mill. Since we only average about 2 mill every episode, I don't know...but I'm really really hoping. I think 5 million would be..reasonable though.

Comment

My guess will be around 2.25 million, right in line with the ratings all season. Maybe because its the series finale I might jump it up to 2.7 mill or 2.8 mill. But I don't expect a huge increase.

Comment

what's the season's average up to this point? might provide a figure to work off of.

Comment

I just hope that it out does every episode and that it will be the highest ever! heck I would be amazed to see it beat out Glee or American idol shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Tekken Force
                        what's the season's average up to this point? might provide a figure to work off of.
                        2.52M

Highest - 3.18M Homecoming
                        Lowest - 1.99M Dominion

Comment

Season ten has already beaten s9 in ratings
                          let's hope our show leave on a high note

Comment

by some miracle 4million

Comment

boy this one is tough for reasons everyone listed, but with it being the SERIES finale of the longest running sci-fi show ever

plus look who is in this episode- esp MR- and all the plethora of guest stars, the wedding (which always draws well) plus what others are anticipating, plus the fan base (and I have heard the radio advertisement 6 times today already- zero times the last six years) and the promos?????

low end 3mil- high end close to 5 mil. Wonder if it will be the CW highest watched ever????

Comment

I hope both parts get around 2.8-2.9mill to equal out totally around 3mill. But getting 4-5mill would be great and deserving for the series ender.
                                Last edited by superspider02; 05-13-2011, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎