This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5.5 million

Comment

id hope its over 5. hopefully people who gave up on the show will return just to see his possible transformation.

Comment

5 Million atleast the show has picked up alot of fans over the years and even the fans that stopped watching awhile ago will probably want to tune it just to see how it all ends

Comment

IA. A lot of fans that stopped watching or who lost interest will probably come back and watch to see Clark become Superman! And also the show has picked up so many new fans over the years from all over the world! So add in all the people who will be watching it on the computers/laptops too, since it became possible to do so and I really think it could have a high rating .

I'm going to say 5.1 million. Probably very optimistic but I defo think it will have a lot of people returning to watch it and DEFO a lot of people watching it online!

Comment

Im betting for the highest ratings since season 3.

what with Clark becoming Superman it could potentially be huge!

Comment

2.5 on the high side. No way it is going to improve from last week by 1,2, or 3 million viewers like some are guessing.

Comment

i'd say about 3 million

Comment

Honestly, I don't even want to guess. I want to happily see that the ratings are higher than last week's, but seriously, whatever the final numbers are, I just want to come to Ksite and talk about the epicness of the episode and about how much I'll miss the series.

Comment

I'd love to see it hit five million or more, but honestly, I'm expecting more along the lines of 3-3.5. I just don't see it going much higher than that on a Friday night, especially with the entire network being so embarrassingly low the past few months.

However, whether the ratings are high or low, I know I'm going to enjoy the last two hours of Smallville.

Comment

I think I'll say... 255 Billion.

Comment

people! it's the series finale! it will get high numbers. im expecting b/w 4 and 5 million viewers

Comment

I don't have a TV... but iTunes should have the Finale after midnight.
                          and I'm for sure buying the epi as soon as it is available.

And it will be nice to watch without the commercials!

Comment

Originally posted by Christina :)
                            I think I'll say... 255 Billion.
                            The whole galaxy and beyond will watch, too? Wow!

I'm going for 4.0 - 5.0 million.

Comment

based on trends and promotion... 2.8 at the most and that's being generous sadly

Comment

I really hope we get to 4 million ... I think that's attainable

We'll see though. (It definitely won't be the 2 million some of you are predicting. It's the SERIES FINALE)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎