No announcement yet.

Ask Ausiello 5/10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SVFancross
    Somehow the words "surprise cameo" seem like someone we've never seen before vice a returning character.

So... who would be cool?
    First, I'll cross out Batman and Wonder Woman because they've said "no" a thousand times now.
    Second, what about a famous newscaster (other than Perry) reporting on the disaster?
    Third, Jerry Seinfeld. Well, why the heck not? He's a huge fan. he could do a Kevin Smith sort of cameo. Or Kevin Smith for that matter.
    Fourth, Brandon Routh. Because that would be a nice touch. Just a passerby kind of a cameo.
    Fifth, Jay Leno or some other late-night comedian.
    Sixth, .... you get my point. Surely there is someone who is completely NOT related to Smallville but is a big enough star that they'd be instantly recognized. It would have to be someone who'd do it for cheap or free.

I'm putting my money on Seinfeld.
    If that's the case... the one actor we should have seriously got (and I'm pissed we're still waiting on him when everyone else did one, I mean what does that say?) Gene Hackman! Come on dude, give Lex a pep talk about being a bad ass already.

Comment

Perry please that would be seriously cool. Saw him on castle recently and thinking how neat it would be for him in finale

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
        He never said that.
        He said he would likely be returning to Smallville, I believe it was via his twitter, saw it the day he said this.

Regardless, I would like to have Perry in the Finale. I understand he wasn't very prominent in Smallville, but his presence has clearly been felt from Season 3 onward, with his presence felt more so since his return in Hostage, references to him here and there. I'd be a nice way to close out the mythos, with Perry, Clark, and Lois. Perhaps even the young Jimmy. Though I suppose he's about two years old now.

Comment

Originally posted by vezz801
          Perhaps even the young Jimmy. Though I suppose he's about two years old now.
          How could he be younger than he was 2 years ago, on his brother's funeral? He was around twelve back then. I would expect him to be around 14-15 now.

Comment

I wouldn't mind lana, but I'd prefer it be Perry or Jimmy

Comment

I'm going to say.... The Simpsons.

Comment

I hope it's Lana...what do you guys think the chances are?

Comment

Originally posted by Christina :)
                  I'm going to say.... The Simpsons.
                  D'oh!

Comment

I think the chances for Lana and/or Perry are pretty good.

Comment

I don't think it will be lana actually after just reading this interview

"Peterson also noted that they were told definitively at the beginning of the season that Kristin Kreuk wouldn't be available to reprise her role as Lana Lang, but had she been, they would have incorporated her into "Homecoming," the 200th episode, with its high school reunion theme"

Comment

Maybe one of Lana's famous videos congratulating the happy couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                          Lana could interact with Clark while he is under the influence of gold k couldn't she...
                          Technically, yes... Only issue with that is in order for her to attend the wedding because of the influence of gold kryptonite, Clark would have to be affected by it beforehand and even be willing to go through with the wedding without powers.

Now, if Clark were to be infected towards the end of the wedding, Darkseid/Apokolips looms over Metropolis, and Lana realizes from wherever she is that something must be wrong (since Clark would be nowhere to be seen at this point), she could conceivably superspeed back home to find Clark affected by gold K, and if the suit actually has any affect on gold K, that could potentially work. It could also be squeezed into a cameo without the need for too much explanation.

I still highly doubt a Lana cameo, but I definitely don't see her at the wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                            Maybe one of Lana's famous videos congratulating the happy couple.

Comment

Does Warehouse 13 film in Vancouver? If it does maybe the cameo is Aaron Ashmore...it would have been easy for him to sneak on set...

Comment

Suprise!???? Hope its Perry, not lana. The way Ausillo makes it sounds it sounds the final moments are going to be Marlon brando or somthing

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎