No announcement yet.

Ask Ausiello 5/10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smallvillesweetie
    Do you guys really think it's possible Lana will be in it?? That would be awesome if she was in the audience at the wedding.
    Heh, yeah, but no one acknowledges her and they sort of just pan by. Would certainly be a first.

Comment

Where did you see pictures of her at the finale wrap party?? If she went to that, then I think it's possible she made a cameo in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
        Yeah he did.

McKean mentioned he'd do one more Smallville appearance.

he said it before the season was about to start filming, but months later he said that no one had contacted him for another appearance in smallville yet. His last tweets were about a "Surprise" for the smallville fans, but he could have meant the fact that his wife was returning for the finale 'cause he started tweeting about her later. Other than that he has never confirmed his own appearance in the finale.

Comment

Mxyplyzyk (the proper Mxyplyzyk)

Imps from the Fifth Dimension totally explain the meta scene with Chloe and the Smallville comic book.

Perry would be awesome. Perhaps some version of Jor-El or Jimmy would be nice, too. Perry sounds the most reasonable, but who knows?

Comment

Where did you see pictures of her at the finale wrap party?? If she went to that, then I think it's possible she made a cameo in it.
            and why they keep saying they couldn't get Kreuk back etc etc and have been reaffirmed on the lasts interviews from hell

Comment

Originally posted by Superman of Krypton
              Yeah he did.

McKean mentioned he'd do one more Smallville appearance.
              Annette tweeted that this was for an earlier episode - not the Finale - and it didn't work out because of schedule. And it's confirmed he is not in the Finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissy235
                Heh, yeah, but no one acknowledges her and they sort of just pan by. Would certainly be a first.
                I would be fine with that...I think she should be in the finale, regardless of what she's doing in it. She was a big part of the show.

Comment

Yeah...much as she had overstayed her welcome by about five seasons, I guess you're not wrong. She was a big part. How'll they explain the Krypto-suit though?

Comment

Kristin Kreuk? Pretty please?

Comment

Um, call me blind as a bat, but how could Lana be in if she'll be poisoning him the whole time? Isn't she still laced with kryptonite?

CLARK: Lois, I... agh....

LOIS: Clark?

CLARK: I... agh...

Lois glares back at Lana who smiles while watching.

LOIS: It's her isn't it?

CLARK: Yes.

LOIS: I knew it.

CLARK: No, Lois... agh... she's walking... agh... kryptonite... agh...

Lana waves, smiling as she gives off a pulsing green glow.

Clark falls over as Oliver approaches with gold kryptonite.

CLARK: Lana.. agh... go...

LANA: I love you Clark!

CLARK: Go...

Oliver fastens gold kryptonite around him.

OLIVER: Happy wedding day, big guy.

Clark passes out as Lana continues to smile with the green glow.
                      I mean, how'd it be possible?
                      Last edited by Luthor5339; 05-10-2011, 06:48 PM.

Comment

She could be seated or standing in the back and showing that she's happy for him. I think that would be awesome.

Comment

Do you guys really think it's possible Lana will be in it?? That would be awesome if she was in the audience at the wedding.
                          I really hope so.

Comment

She was at the party, yeah. She said they invited her and she accepted. But she won't be in the finale itself, she said that more than once. The cameo is for Perry. I'm sure of it.

Comment

Simple search:

Honestly, I don't think it's her cameo in the finale, but I'm just not ruling it out yet despite what Kristin, her people, and the Smallville producers say since she was obviously in the area at around the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by DocCRP
                                Simple search:

Honestly, I don't think it's her cameo in the finale, but I'm just not ruling it out yet despite what Kristin, her people, and the Smallville producers say since she was obviously in the area at around the same time.
                                KK lives in Vancouver which could explain the wrap party. That being said if KK was coming back the show would promote it. My money is on Perry

Only way it's Lana is if it's like a 30 second cameo(something like her watching Clark/Superman on a TV) but even then I think they would promote it
                                Last edited by Supsfan; 05-10-2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎