No announcement yet.

Ask Ausiello 5/10

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever it is will be the wedding's priest/minister

The Martian would be cool. I wish he had much more screen time over the years.

Not as minister, but Lana would be most surprising and generate most debate here I'm sure.

But cameo sounds like someone who hasn't been on before or in a very long time - such as ol' buddy Pete. Don't know if he's in jail or not.

Comment

• it would be super cool if it was Jimmy Olsen!!!!!
      I don't think it will be Lana although that would be the most surprising.
      What would her role be though? Crash Lois and Clarks wedding? Then stick around for the Apokolips? Honestly I don't think she is worth that much screen time and he did say "cameo".

Comment

• I seen somebody else point this out somewhere else but wasn't there a blurb a few months back about Doomsday(or a guy playing a 7 foot monster that isn't Darkseid) showing up again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Supsfan
          I seen somebody else point this out somewhere else but wasn't there a blurb a few months back about Doomsday(or a guy playing a 7 foot monster that isn't Darkseid) showing up again?
          Yes but I think that was just a rumor.

I'm thinking it's probably Jimmy Olsen too (even though I prefer Aaron Ashmore and wish they wouldn't have retconned him out). For all we know it could be that smiling kid on the promo, since we only saw the other kid in "Doomsday" for about a minute.

Comment

• It's Aaron. He was listed as one the special guest stars at the beginning.

Comment

• YES, YES

JIMMY OLSEN IS BACK

Comment

• Ha!! Vindicated!!

Comment

• JIMMY!
                  Oh the rapture! Oh the elation! I nearly jumped out of my seat, and I probably woke up some neighbors!.

Comment

• Jimmy

Comment

• How friggin cool was that?

Comment

• Originally posted by malft
                        How friggin cool was that?
                        Pretty friggin cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀