Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    During the con as well, someone mentioned that they already picked up new production staff for season eight as well, so...season eight is definitely a given.

But, I also agree that season eight won't be last now. I doubt Jeremy Carver would leave the Being Human series to only do one season of Supernatural. I mean, unless he got paid a lot of dough.

Or they simply said to Jeremy "Sera is stepping down, but we're gonna do one more season and go out with a bang and we want you to be in charge, interested?" as to which Jeremy replied "HELL YES!" regardless of Being Human because Supernatural has a special place in his heart (combined with a big fat salary, assuming they offered him a lot).

Wishful thinking, yes.

It is wishful thinking because if they were going with that route, wouldn't you think Robert Singer would just want to work with the writers already working for the series instead of Jeremy Carver returning?

I'm new here, but I've been a huge Supernatural fan since day 1 of the show and I have great news... Supernatural was renewed for season 8!!!!!
    http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/03/cw...-supernatural/

Jdm john winchester should be gods vessel

Doesn't look like Supernatural will end next season.

"I'm not looking at Season 8 as the final year in any way, shape or form" - CW's Mark Pedowitz on Supernatural during press conference.

Season 10 is inevitable.

I think season nine is inevitable, but a tenth? I'm not so sure. I could very well see a ninth season being made though.

Don't know about a tenth season. But nine is for sure. I hope Carver can do a 3 year arc or at least 2 year.

I'm all for Season 10, if nothing more than giving Jensen his fun at Tom Welling's expense LOL

Madman With A Blue Box Austin 3:16's Avatar
    The heads were smart in choosing Mark Pedowitz to succeed Ostroff. He knows what he's doing and he has endeared himself to me by being a fan of Supernatural and Hart Of Dixie as well as putting his full support behind the upcoming Arrow.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    I read mark's quote too and thought how nice it is to have someone at the helm who is behind the show and supporting it like he does, unlike Demon O. I don't know how many more seasons we'll get after 8 (I suspect it will depend on how well 8 does in the ratings) but I can't see it going more than 10. Especially since Jensen said he didn't think he could do that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567