Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Supernatural end after season 8? (speculation)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Supernatural end after season 8? (speculation)

I think supernatural will end on season 8, cuz jared and Jensen are contracted up till season 8! And there's no way supernatural will get cancelled after season 7, so even if sera gamble said that season 7 would be her last season, the people at the cw would get someone else to take over her job for the last season, cuz jared and Jensen would have to do it cuz of there contract! But I think sera will quite happily tell another 2 season story arc and finish it on season 8, with kripke and maybe gamble writing the series finale together! And I hope they do what smallville did, by saying at the beginning of season 8, that it's the final season, so we all know that it's the last season from the start of the season, and they can build a really great story up to the series finale!

That's what I think and want anyway.
    Last edited by Vergon6; 05-31-2011, 03:49 AM. Reason: modified thread title to make it more speculative

Jared and Jensen are only signed up for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      Jared and Jensen are only signed up for next season.
      Really? I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were contracted up till season 8! Maybe I was wrong then lol! Sorry!

Comment

I love how the title of the thread is called Supernatural to end on season 8! which sounds so definite but then starts off the post with "I think supernatural will end on season 8".

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy-Prime
          I love how the title of the thread is called Supernatural to end on season 8! which sounds so definite but then starts off the post with "I think supernatural will end on season 8".
          Yeah sorry about that matey! I'm not the brightest!

Comment

Originally posted by Ho66
            Really? I could have sworn I read somewhere that they were contracted up till season 8! Maybe I was wrong then lol! Sorry!
            You may have just been confused on the contracts they signed, imo. They were signed up for six seasons and before this season started they signed up for two more seasons, BUT the contract they signed cancelled out their last year on their last contract and the brand new contract they signed were for seasons six and seven, probably because it gave them more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
              You may have just been confused on the contracts they signed, imo. They were signed up for six seasons and before this season started they signed up for two more seasons, BUT the contract they signed cancelled out their last year on their last contract and the brand new contract they signed were for seasons six and seven, probably because it gave them more money.
              Yeah you know what, I think that's what it might have been! But there was me thinking it was 2 more years on top of the season 6 contract!
              But either way I really hope they come out and say that season 7 is the last season before it starts up in september, so we know right from the beginning, and not half way through season 7 so that they have to pile everything in in such short time!
              Thank you Anno Domini for clearing that up for me! Me and my girlfriend always agree with your opinions on here.

Comment

Yeah, I'm ok with Season 7 being the last so long as they know it is so they can make it awesome...and bring back Dad for the finale!

Comment

That's exactly why I want them to announce Season 7 as the final season before it begins, so that they know that it's ending, that way they will have the whole season to build up to the perfect finale. And yeah, Jeffrey Dean Morgan must return for the finale.

Comment

Yeah I would love it if they got JDM to come back for the series finale, but that's gonna be tough with him being a big movie star now!

Comment

I'm pretty sure that JDM said he'd be up to show in the finale, we'll see. Honestly, MR came back, we can get JDM haha.

Comment

whos MR Again? and i think i read somewhere that john was going to be back in the episode with fate but they decided to bring ellen back instead i dont think well see john again in the entire series

Comment

I think we will see John again, JDM has said in several interviews that he would love to come back to the show and I think Kripke would do anything to have him in the series finale.

Comment

JDM will probably be the same situation that Rosenbaum was for SV's series finale. Last minute, JDM will sign up to show up for the finale.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
                              whos MR Again? and i think i read somewhere that john was going to be back in the episode with fate but they decided to bring ellen back instead i dont think well see john again in the entire series
                              I don't watch Smallville, but I think MR is Michael Rosenbaum.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎