Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope we get transcripts.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicus
      That was a pretty good interview, though it was cut short. TBH I'm glad the talk show hosts didn't know how to service an actress of her caliber. They seemed very amateurish, but AM toughed it out graciously and was very warm throughout. She was quite modest wasn't she?
      It was actually longer than I thought, because a previous guest was only on for 12 minutes while she was on for 30. I thought she had some lovely things to say about the cast (esp Justin, Aaron and Erica), crew, and the show in general. I personally thought she was modest, and talked about everyone and the show with a great deal of respect and appreciation.

Comment

Great interview! She gave a lot of little behind the scenes tidbits but not much spoiler wise except to say that she was happy with Chloe's ending in the series finale.

Comment

Just finished listening to it . A lot of great information in it.

"Justin is Dreamy" - haha

Favorite Chlollie Scenes: Checkmate, Masquerade Trunk Scene, Warrior- "sexy"

She's looking to direct a feature film

She took the green jacket from the set. Is this for real? lol

- Wasn't there the last day

- There were 4 actors in her last scene

- The night before she filmed her last scene, she got 47 minutes of sleep and made a mix CD of journey of Smallville and cast all night. Made an album cover and everything then gave it to people the next day.

- Alison sings.

Pretty cool, right?

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
            I hope we get transcripts.
            They'll have the show up on their website I linked to by tomorrow. She's on for the first 30 minutes.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Christina :)
            - Alison sings.

Pretty cool, right?

The acapella(sp) group is called Simply Human, and it sounds like they might make a CD.
            Last edited by Yesterday; 05-12-2011, 08:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

That was a pretty good interview, though it was cut short. TBH I'm glad the talk show hosts didn't know how to service an actress of her caliber. They seemed very amateurish, but AM toughed it out graciously and was very warm throughout. She was quite modest wasn't she?
              Well they interrupted her sometimes. But I'm happy with this interview,she is so nice.

Comment

she is so cute!!! i love her

it's soo nice to hear her voice

Comment

Originally posted by Christina :)
                  Just finished listening to it . A lot of great information in it.

"Justin is Dreamy" - haha

Favorite Chlollie Scenes: Checkmate, Masquerade Trunk Scene, Warrior- "sexy"

She's looking to direct a feature film

She took the green jacket from the set. Is this for real? lol

- Wasn't there the last day

- There were 4 actors in her last scene

- The night before she filmed her last scene, she got 47 minutes of sleep and made a mix CD of journey of Smallville and cast all night. Made an album cover and everything then gave it to people the next day.

- Alison sings.

Pretty cool, right?

Great!

Comment

The hand holding scene in Roulette was Justin and Allison's idea. They wanted to hint at something more between Ollie and Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesterday
                      The hand holding scene in Roulette was Justin and Allison's idea. They wanted to hint at something more between Ollie and Chloe.
                      That scene was amazing. Great idea!!!

Comment

they took the queue from Comic Con, I'll never forget AM's reaction to the suggestion, classic!

Comment

they took the queue from Comic Con, I'll never forget AM's reaction to the suggestion, classic!
                          I forgot about that. That's sweet.

Comment

Aw! I love Allison. Cool interview!

Q: Lex Luthor ties you and Erica up and tickles your feet with feathers for Superman's secret identity. Who caves first?
                            Allison: ......LOIS!

LMAO!
                            Last edited by lula18; 05-12-2011, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Hmm. Justin and Allison wanted to hint at something more? Is that what she said... like it was the actors' idea?

So what happened at Comic-Con? The show based the idea of Chlollie from what happened there??? Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                                Hmm. Justin and Allison wanted to hint at something more? Is that what she said... like it was the actors' idea?
                                Yes. She said that she and Justin decided to play out the roulette scene as if something more was building between Chloe and Oliver, and then the writers noticed it and decided to go with it.

I believe Kelly herself said that the first time they realized they should build on something between Chloe and Oliver was in roulette during the cafe scene.. so, mission accomplished Justin and Allison!
                                Last edited by Nivea; 05-13-2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎