No announcement yet.

I'm tired of this

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm tired of this

Sam and Dean are such hypocrites. Or at least Sam. What does he have for reason to have that kind of reaction on Cas? :s He teamed up with Ruby, drank demon blood and released satan. Dean also made the wrong choice with making a deal with the one who would raise Sam and oh, he broke the first seal. Those guys are such hypocrites. I really didn't like that Dean was talkin about killing Cas if necessary. That's not what family do. He should have learnt from "Lucifer rising", you don't walk away from family. He should try to save Cas as he possibly can, like he with Sam. The Eve story was much more interesting to watch than this. I really didn't like them killing off Eve so easily.

And then top it all off, they say they don't care about the war in heaven. Some more hyprocy. They only care about their own problems.

And then again, they have all done deals with demons. Every one of them. If only they knew what Cas was up against.
    Last edited by Anu; 05-07-2011, 09:57 AM.

I was thinking the same about Sam's reaction after all the things he did. Same with Dean too since both of them were why the Apocalypse happened. The issue though is that they don't know exactly what Cas did. They don't know about the souls Crowley lent him to tell him how messed up it is what he's doing.

The only way things weren't going to end up as they did was if Cas told them that's it's either fight Raphael or have the return of the Apocalypse so that Dean & Sam would have to either accept the Apocalypse, which I'm beginning to think they will since I'm getting a feeling that they're understanding how futile it is to avert the Apocalypse, or they will have to risk it & try their best & if Lucifer & Michael were released again, so be it. I was expecting Cas to get into his other choices compared to siding with Crowley but that didn't happen yet.

I think what's really being overlooked is what Crowley plans to do with his half of the souls from Purgatory. If Cas paid any attention to that, he may realize how bad it is doing what he's doing if all the other things haven't gotten his attention.

Comment

I know. But Cas was trying to explain all about that, but they didn't want to listen they went on self rigtheous on him. I wish that the apocalypse started again so that the both of them can look dumb.

Comment

Dean's just a big baby. That's all. Been that way since "Croatoan" where he was all trigger happy with everyone else that was infected but when it came to Sam it was all "whoa guys, let's think about this. What exactly is a murderous contagious virus anyways?" And Sam, well I don't really fault Sam. I feel like he's made his share fair of mistakes so right now he's casting the stone. I doubt the last thing he wants to tell his brother is "Look Dean, so he made a deal with a demon. Big deal, it was for a good reason though."

Uh uh, not gonna work with Dean the bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by Kar.
          Dean's just a big baby. That's all. Been that way since "Croatoan" where he was all trigger happy with everyone else that was infected but when it came to Sam it was all "whoa guys, let's think about this. What exactly is a murderous contagious virus anyways?" And Sam, well I don't really fault Sam. I feel like he's made his share fair of mistakes so right now he's casting the stone. I doubt the last thing he wants to tell his brother is "Look Dean, so he made a deal with a demon. Big deal, it was for a good reason though."

Uh uh, not gonna work with Dean the bigot.
          hehe. what do you mean?

Comment

I was actually mad at Sam and Dean for the first time. They wouldn't even hear Cas out when they trapped him in the ring of Holy Fire. It was just "you made a bad decision and now you're evil." Like Sam or Dean didn't do something bad or all the right reasons. And I'm doubly mad at Sam for going off on Cas about "doing a piss poor job" for resurrecting him. How about a little graditude, Sam! Cas could have left Sam dying for eternity at the hand of Lucifer and Michael, but instead tries to save his friend.

Sam and Dean are incredibly selfish as their problems are so much more important than Cas's civil war to preserve the world. Dean calls Cas his brother, yet threatens to kill him if he sees him again. Personally, I don't think Dean can; Cas is too good and Dean got lucky with Zacharia.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurynome
              I was actually mad at Sam and Dean for the first time. They wouldn't even hear Cas out when they trapped him in the ring of Holy Fire. It was just "you made a bad decision and now you're evil." Like Sam or Dean didn't do something bad or all the right reasons. And I'm doubly mad at Sam for going off on Cas about "doing a piss poor job" for resurrecting him. How about a little graditude, Sam! Cas could have left Sam dying for eternity at the hand of Lucifer and Michael, but instead tries to save his friend.

Sam and Dean are incredibly selfish as their problems are so much more important than Cas's civil war to preserve the world. Dean calls Cas his brother, yet threatens to kill him if he sees him again. Personally, I don't think Dean can; Cas is too good and Dean got lucky with Zacharia.
              I agree so much with you. The thing is, the writers are really destroying the good thing about those characters . Season 6 is starting to go downhill for me.

Comment

I can't see any justification of what Castiel is doing, even if he brought Sam back. Now, sure, perhaps Sam took it too far and didn't even thank Castiel, but then again, Cas is an angel and shouldn't be dealing with a demon, shouldn't lie about killing a demon and shouldn't even be working with a demon and to even say he's doing it because of Dean? Now, that, to me is far worse than Dean's self-righteousness. I wish God did answer Cas with a slap to the face because he should know better to do those things and he even said he shouldn't have in the episode, but yet he's still doing it.

Now, I think next season will become Castiel's redemption season, but I can see why Sam and Dean acted the way they did towards Cas.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                  I can't see any justification of what Castiel is doing, even if he brought Sam back. Now, sure, perhaps Sam took it too far and didn't even thank Castiel, but then again, Cas is an angel and shouldn't be dealing with a demon, shouldn't lie about killing a demon and shouldn't even be working with a demon and to even say he's doing it because of Dean? Now, that, to me is far worse than Dean's self-righteousness. I wish God did answer Cas with a slap to the face because he should know better to do those things and he even said he shouldn't have in the episode, but yet he's still doing it.

Now, I think next season will become Castiel's redemption season, but I can see why Sam and Dean acted the way they did towards Cas.
                  well, hasn't any of those guys made a deal with demons? Haven't they lied at least for each other? Shouldn't they try to listen and understand why Cas did what he did?

Comment

Okay, to ask you a question, in the past when they would mess up(mostly Sam), what happens? They always talk AFTER. We'll probably get some conclusion later on, but right now anger took the best out of the brothers, which is perfectly understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                      Okay, to ask you a question, in the past when they would mess up(mostly Sam), what happens? They always talk AFTER. We'll probably get some conclusion later on, but right now anger took the best out of the brothers, which is perfectly understandable.
                      Sure. I get that. But in the last scene with Dean and Cas they were talking, but to me it seemed like Dean wasn't even trying to listen to Cas.

Comment

Dean wasn't trying to hear Castiel out at all. Cas has all the best intentions. The whole working with demons doesn't even seem too farfetched for angels going off of the stunts they've pulled. There's a deleted scene from "Heaven And Hell" where Uriel asks why they can't kill Ruby at least and Castiel says she has a greater purpose, obviously orders from Zachariah to let her slide.

The thing with Dean is he hasn't been in their shoes. Sure he broke the first seal, but that wasn't done with good intentions, that was just done out of weak willpower. Sam had good intentions. Cas had good intentions. That's why I'd love for the writers to try and flip the script for at least just one episode where Dean's the f*ck up for a change.

Comment

I can see Dean and Sam's point of view on this they were going about it. Like they've never done anything wrong when it came to confronting Cas. I but Sam and Dean were going about it wrong by not giving Cas room to explain. I was waiting for Cas to blurt out 'it was either this and stop Raphael or let Raphael undo your hard work,and have the Apocalypse come back."

The only thing I understood with Dean and Sam in that scene was they were hurt.That Cas was watching them behind their backs and wasn't upfront with them the whole time. They had to trap him in order to get answers from him when he could have come to them.At any time and told them his plan and why he was working with Crowley.

Comment

Another thing to remember too: I could swear if Cas would have asked Dean for help the time he was fixing his lawn, that Dean wouldn't help. Like it was in "All hell breaks looks part 2", he didn't care about the world going down, because Sam was dead. Pretty much the same thing here, he gave up hunting to be with Lisa and Ben, only because Sam asked him to otherwise he would have killed himself or something. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't help Cas or even care about it. He would be too angry/sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                              Sure. I get that. But in the last scene with Dean and Cas they were talking, but to me it seemed like Dean wasn't even trying to listen to Cas.
                              Why would Dean let Castiel explain when Dean asked him to stop and even brought the fact that Castiel is pretty much like family and asking and even begging Cas to stop teaming with Crowley and Cas said "You can't do anything because I'm an angel and you're a human". Castiel needs to explain why he's being an ass instead of explaining his actions.

Originally posted by Kar.
                              Dean wasn't trying to hear Castiel out at all. Cas has all the best intentions. The whole working with demons doesn't even seem too farfetched for angels going off of the stunts they've pulled. There's a deleted scene from "Heaven And Hell" where Uriel asks why they can't kill Ruby at least and Castiel says she has a greater purpose, obviously orders from Zachariah to let her slide.

The thing with Dean is he hasn't been in their shoes. Sure he broke the first seal, but that wasn't done with good intentions, that was just done out of weak willpower. Sam had good intentions. Cas had good intentions. That's why I'd love for the writers to try and flip the script for at least just one episode where Dean's the f*ck up for a change.
                              There's a difference between Castiel teaming up with Crowley and Zachariah telling Castiel to leave Ruby alone: Castiel was still under the impression that the angels were on the right path and Zachariah wanted Ruby to stay safe because he wanted to let Lucifer free as much as the demons(although, the "right" way, unlike Uriel), but now, with all of Castiel telling the angels to have free will and choice as much as the humans and he's doing something so drastic as to team with Crowley(last time I checked, there isn't much free will when working with demons)? And then to say it's because of Dean's words that made Cas team up with Crowley. Poor and pitiful excuse; even with free will, you just don't team up with demons. Castiel may make comparisons that this is needed to keep Lucifer and Michael in the cage, but look at what Crowley did in season five: knew the Colt wouldn't work, costed Ellen and Jo's lives and then demanded Bobby's soul for Death's location. Pure trickery. In this scenerio, I'd compare Crowley to Zachariah if anything.

Originally posted by Anu
                              Another thing to remember too: I could swear if Cas would have asked Dean for help the time he was fixing his lawn, that Dean wouldn't help. Like it was in "All hell breaks looks part 2", he didn't care about the world going down, because Sam was dead. Pretty much the same thing here, he gave up hunting to be with Lisa and Ben, only because Sam asked him to otherwise he would have killed himself or something. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't help Cas or even care about it. He would be too angry/sad.
                              Dean did say that Castiel should have come to him first, and even though I'm 50/50 on what Dean would've done, I think there could be a chance where Dean may have left Lisa and Ben to help out Castiel since he did so much to help out the brothers in season five. He did say Castiel was family as I mentioned earlier; why he'd say that and wouldn't help out Cas would make no sense.
                              Last edited by Anno_Domini; 05-07-2011, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎