Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Crowley even creating new demons anymore?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Crowley even creating new demons anymore?

In the past we learned that souls turn into demons when tortured on a rack or when whatever Lucifer did to Lilith is done to a soul. Crowley seemed to change hell to an endless DMV type line. Is the "torture" of waiting in that line supposed to change souls into demons? Just that line idea alone shows what a dick Crowley is.

Also, what the hell did Cas do with those souls Crowley loaned him to take to Heaven? I would imagine someone up there would wonder why souls from hell are up there. That should have even been enough for Cas to realize how messed up his partnership with Crowley is. Are those souls being used up, or does their presence in Heaven or them being guarded by or in the possession of Castiel give him all that power?
    Last edited by xrayvision; 05-07-2011, 07:26 AM.

Good point, and if that's the case...what happens to the jobs of the torturers such as Alastair? Are they unemployed now or are they working at the Hell DMV(reminds me of Reaper, lol). And also, how much did Crowley change? Now, I have an idea that John and Dean were tortured within the Limbo circle because I don't really see them going into the other bigger circles, so did Crowley just change Limbo, or did he change all nine?

I think, with the Hell souls, that Castiel "took" them, in that, the souls are inside him now, as shown how his arm/hand powered up to take down Raphael, and that's probably what Castiel and Crowley plan on doing, absorbing the souls and become kings of Heaven and Hell, respectively. But that also makes you wonder if Raphael is doing the same thing since he manhandled Cas in "The Third Man". All the more reason why I think Crowley is working with Raphael as well, as even seen in a promo pic of the two of them standing side by side.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 05-07-2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
      I think, with the Hell souls, that Castiel "took" them, in that, the souls are inside him now, as shown how his arm/hand powered up to take down Raphael, and that's probably what Castiel and Crowley plan on doing, absorbing the souls and become kings of Heaven and Hell, respectively. But that also makes you wonder if Raphael is doing the same thing since he manhandled Cas in "The Third Man". All the more reason why I think Crowley is working with Raphael as well, as even seen in a promo pic of the two of them standing side by side.
      But don't you think if Cas absorbed the souls inside him, that he could have done that in hell too? Crowley said something about delivering them to Heaven, which made me think that they're under lockdown somewhere.

Comment

When Crowley said that, it made me think that Castiel couldn't absorb them in Hell.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎