No announcement yet.

MarionetteVentures--><--TheJusticeLeague

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue_agent
    I thought Metallo was good the last time he was shown during the Kandorian season.
    That was dumb, I'm glad they fixed that.

The introduction to the LoD should have happened in "Lazarus/Shield" replacing the Suicide Squad. Atleast it should have happened during "Fortune" or something. The League deserves more screen time.

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad they fixed that too but I guess he was under the control of Toyman or something?

EDIT: Never mind, some other topics state that he was under the control of those star devices. I should've read them before I posted here.

Comment

He wasn't under the control of the STARRO's, he was simply there. Two things happened in offscreenville for Metallo; He inserted his anti-emotion chip (in a deleted scene), and the RedK in his chest was switched out for Green (which makes him delusional and psychotic)

Comment

I didn't know anything about the LoD, but I have to say that I really like their concept. I wish they were introduced sooner, but actor availability is always an issue in these cases. Especially for a show with Smallville's budget.

Comment

i feel the same way. would've been a cool in season8 maybe, instead of Doomsday. Or Maybe season10 instead of the VRA or SuicideSquad.

Comment

Legion of Doom

I had a hard time see and couldn't really tell, who was in the Legion of Doom in Smallville?

Comment

Originally posted by DGF1976
                I had a hard time see and couldn't really tell, who was in the Legion of Doom in Smallville?

Black manta, dark archer, and captain cold that's all I could make out. Don't know why they'd follow toyman though.
                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Black Manta, Dark Archer, Captain Cold, Metallo, Solomon Grundy & Roulette.

Comment

Maybe the LOD was controlled by the starro chips. If they worked on someone with superman's powers, they would work on any of them.

Comment

I don't think they were controlled with STARRO's. STARRO's were used to benefit the group not simply Toyman. He reported back to them and each seemed to have their own interest in going after the heroes. DarkArcher was thumbing an arrow with anticipation and anger, Grundy crushed the picture of BlackCanary with maliciousness. While those under STARRO control seemed to act truly as puppets. Robotically going after their targets.

Comment

I had never heard of the LOD before but they do sound interesting. They could have been introduced late in the game to show the fate of some of the bad guys that have been on SV in the past. Closure for past characters seems to be the theme for this season. Also shows the villains Superman will have to fight in the future.

Comment

What superbaddies mwere sitting at the table?

can someone please name the supperbaddies and also which one crushed the picture of the Black Canary?

Comment

I saw Metallo, Captain Cold, Dark Archer, a couple others

Comment

Black Manta, Roulette, Metallo, Captain Cold, Dark Archer, maybe a couple others.

Comment

Originally posted by momo6995
                                Black Manta, Roulette, Metallo, Captain Cold, Dark Archer, maybe a couple others.
                                and Solomon Grundy. Grundy crushed the picture of Black Canary.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎