Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else thinks Jor-el is being selfish

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jor-El managed to outjerk Clark tonight, no easy task.

Comment

AI Jor-el is a very consistent jerk. He wants Clark to be alone all his life, because that is what he sees as his destiny. He has been telling Clark this since he first showed up in season 2.

So, in this episode, that is what he does: he convinces Kara to leave Clark. And she ends by doing what she does, because she believes Clark won't be alone, after all, he has Lois. She probably belives that she will be the only suffering by leaving back her own family. And at the same time, AI Jor-el sabotages Clark's chance of happiness because he knows Lois would question her decision to marry Clark once she walked on his shoes.

In truly AI Jor-el fashion, he tries to do what he has always done since the beginning: ruin Clark's life. I wonder when he is going to do something to take Martha Kent away from him as well? It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I want to say, though, that I cheered up out loud when Clark pulled the plug (or the crystal) on AI Jor-el tonight. I just wish he had done it sooner.
      Last edited by liana; 05-06-2011, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liana
        AI Jor-el is a very consistent jerk. He wants Clark to be alone all his life, because that is what he sees as his destiny. He has been telling Clark this since he first showed up in season 2.

So, in this episode, that is what he does: he convinces Kara to leave Clark, what she does, because she believes Clark won't be alone, because he has Lois, and that she will be the only suffering by leaving back her own family. And at the same time, he sabotages Clark's chance of happiness because he knows Lois would question her decision to marry Clark once she walked on his shoes.

In truly AI Jor-el fashion, he tries to do what he has always done since the beginning: ruin Clark's life. I wonder when he is going to do something to take Martha Kent away from him as well? It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I want to say, though, that I cheered up out loud when Clark pulled the plug (or the crystal) on AI Jor-el tonight. I just wish he had done it sooner.
        coudn't agree more

for clark shine Kara need to leave, something is wrong.

Comment

I kind of agree with Jor El on this one. Eventually you have to do things on your own, you can't always have someone there to help you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
            I kind of agree with Jor El on this one. Eventually you have to do things on your own, you can't always have someone there to help you.
            For it she needs to go to another century? no
            she didn't help clark 24 hours for day.

the only problem was supergirl coexist with superman like it doesn't happen in the comic book.

Comment

Sure, but you don't need people to die or to leave you in order to do that. AI Jor-el, himself, told Kara Clark was ready. If Clark is ready, then she is not going to stand in his way. In fact, Kara being there would have prevented Granny Goodness to destroy the only weapon that could destroy Darkseid. I am pretty sure that Jor-el was well aware of that. He risked the safety of the world for his own purposes of teaching both Kara and Clark a lesson.

Because, in his own twisted view, his lessons are more important than the world's safety. And that is the same AI that called Clark proud in Lazarus. Go figure.

Comment

Sure, but you don't need people to die or to leave you in order to do that. AI Jor-el, himself, told Kara Clark was ready. If Clark is ready, then she is not going to stand in his way. In fact, Kara being there would have prevented Granny Goodness to destroy the only weapon that could destroy Darkseid. I am pretty sure that Jor-el was well aware of that. He risked the safety of the world for his own purposes of teaching both Kara and Clark a lesson.

Because, in his own twisted view, his lessons are more important than the world's safety.
                great Jor-el.
                I think he wanna Clark fighting without the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by time bomb
                  For it she needs to go to another century? no
                  she didn't help clark 24 hours for day.

the only problem was supergirl coexist with superman like it doesn't happen in the comic book.
                  I agree that she shouldn't have to time travel, but Clark needs to become Superman on his own, not have his cousin sharing the spot light. Plus Kara is now with the Legion in the future, where she can be her own hero and not have to worry about her and Clark being in each others shadow.

Comment

I agree that she shouldn't have to time travel, but Clark needs to become Superman on his own, not have his cousin sharing the spot light. Plus Kara is now with the Legion in the future, where she can be her own hero and not have to worry about her and Clark being in each others shadow.
                    she already is a hero own right in this time. Her time is this not with the legion.
                    I'm reading supergirl and the legion,she came back to our time.
                    She suffered enough.
                    and in the end clark is not the only hero.Superboy should go to the future too??
                    One time they try to make clark the only kryptonian, It don't last
                    Last edited by time bomb; 05-06-2011, 10:25 PM.

Comment

great Jor-el.
                      I think he wanna Clark fighting without the bow.
                      He doesn't want things to be easy for Clark, and he would much rather risk the world's safety to give Clark a lesson. That is AI Jor-el for you.

Comment

Kara has been gone for years. She shows up and Jor-El tells her to GTFO. Hilarious. He told her to leave the damn planet! Dude is cold.

Comment

He doesn't want things to be easy for Clark, and he would much rather risk the world's safety to give Clark a lesson. That is AI Jor-el for you.
                          7 billion for a lesson to your son.
                          maybe jor-el is the worst character in SV, need a anti-virus;

Comment

7 billion for a lesson to your son.
                            maybe jor-el is the worst character in SV, need a anti-virus;
                            And all those years we have seen Lois, Lana or Chloe being named the "worst character ever in SV", when we had the king of all jerks here... It is really, really funny.

Comment

No it wasn't selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto~Luan
                                No it wasn't selfish.
                                It wasn't selfish, it was cruel, evil, manipulating and controlling.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎