No announcement yet.

Toyman's Prison

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyman's Prison

Ok I've heard of cable tv but what prison lets you have a cell phone, conference tv equipment so he can plot evil deeds? LOL really?

I know! He wasn't even hiding his cell phone, it was just stuck in his pocket. I was like lolwat?

Comment

I want to know where he got the materials to make the Starros .Not exactly a metal shop project you know.

Comment

Funny, Toyman had a cell phone in his cell but he didn't have a toilet. I guess villains don't pee.

Comment

^^ewww but so true, no toilet no sink no paper...except the paperwork he neatly crafted for the Legion of Doom

Comment

remind me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last time we saw him was when Tess shot him in the knee cap and told him he was working for her now...

Comment

Originally posted by pjack
              Ok I've heard of cable tv but what prison lets you have a cell phone, conference tv equipment so he can plot evil deeds? LOL really?
              Conference tv equipment ...??... He had a smart phone!!!!

Comment

He was in a cell.....he had a phone...so of course it's a cell phone

Comment

I am still laughing from it.... It is still hard for me to write because I am still LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by michaelcox
                    remind me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the last time we saw him was when Tess shot him in the knee cap and told him he was working for her now...
                    Correct! So we have another plothole and a retcon at the same time

Comment

I thought it was because he has connections in high places, that's why he was able to have a phone in his cell.

Comment

Originally posted by x-Saffire-x
                        I thought it was because he has connections in high places, that's why he was able to have a phone in his cell.
                        That's probably true, maybe he has connections with Lex, that would be awesome! And would explain why he's not working for Tess (after she shot him in the leg and blackmailed him in season 9)

Comment

Toyman and his cell - it was ridiculous scene... But I think this weren't his cell, I think that Lois mentioned he had a time-out

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎