No announcement yet.

Plotholes/Inconsistencies

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plotholes/Inconsistencies

I highly doubt that star thing would've worked on Clark without a mix of red/green K.

Wouldn't Toyman have thought that she was the Blur after she sped off like that? He has know idea what Jor-El did for Kal and Lois.

(Not a plothole. But kind of annoying) She should've seen that coming from him. Why didn't she just go to Clark instead of putting on the star?

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

And might I say, this episode was going very well before I saw that scene. Let's hope they recover...
    Last edited by newtonh20; 05-06-2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, I want to know why it stuck to her. That's my biggest gripe

I think they already got an idea that the Blur is a man maybe through Roulette or Metallo and not Lois.

Comment

That scene made Lois look so dumb. *shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by Smit6178
        I agree!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Comment

I agree. I kept yelling "Lois, dont do it. You are not that dumb."

Comment

I thought Lois had some brains, but after tonight, she's about as dumb as a brick.

Comment

Maybe Jor-El is gradually making Lois dumber so she can't tell Clark from Superman... haha

Comment

Starro can control Superman!

Google *Starro*

Comment

Aww I hate all this Lois is dumb talk.
                  Maybe she realized her mistake and that is why she called off the engagement.
                  She knows she was dumb...

Comment

Yeah, because Lois never did dumb things in the comics and in other medium. *sarcasm*

Comment

1) starro actually can control clark
                      2) because he probably has enough proof that clark is supes ... shoot anyone with half a brain could figure that out lol
                      3) foolishly in love, so not as sauve judgement was as clark is with powers so knowing that he was in danger by this group she natural thought like a person who doesnt have powers. Unlike clark who grew up making these choices and would of known better.

Comment

Originally posted by Simba_Muffy
                        Starro can control Superman!

Google *Starro*
                        the fact that tptb went there with that, i mean really

Comment

I'm not real happy about this thread. More than a little derogatory don't you think? She was willing to sacrifice herself cause she knew Clark was powerless. She reacted with emotion while Clark has learned to react with his head. And now I am out of here

Comment

Originally posted by alienkinfolk
                            the fact that tptb went there with that, i mean really
                            Who would've thought this kind of stuff would ever make it to SV? I liked it.

Comment

My problem is with Lois voluntarily putting on the mind control thing. I could understand if non powered Lois did this, but this was superpowered Lois who could have gotten back to watch tower warned them and got Clark out of harms way. Am I to believe that at just the mention of lana's name that lois loses all her common sense? No way...she is too smart for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎