Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did metallo become evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I forgot they showed green in his chest shot. Bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois/is/hot
      I wonder if the writers forgot that scene was deleted when they wrote this episode.
      More than likely.

Comment

I was surprised when they said Metallo too like whattt hes evil again? But people are mentioning a deleted scene so I guess in this one scene he goes from good to evil and its a deleted scene too thats just great

Comment

GreenK makes him delusional and psychotic. Maybe the RedK died or was destroyed somehow and his only choice was to use Green. As far as his being named Metallo, we haven't seen him for over a season. Anything could've happened.

Comment

ACTUALLLY!, i think on the s9 DVD set there is a deleted scene from upgrade that shows Metallos heart go full red and then he looks all creepy and walks into the camer, very evil like. It is offscreenville but they kind of set it up.

Comment

Has to do with Solomon Grundy, Red Kryptonite. and some Tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian Rogue
                Green makes him delusional and psychotic. Maybe the Red died or was destroyed somehow and his only choice was to use Green. As far as his being named Metallo, we haven't seen him for over a season. Anything could have happened.

I guess some chose to believe he was out reading stories to children.

When SV lines up with the mythos, it's a problem. When SV doesn't line up with the mythos, it's a problem.

Comment

you can't please everyone. everybody has a vision in their mind of how things should be. its impossible to meet every single one.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                  ACTUALLLY!, i think on the s9 DVD set there is a deleted scene from upgrade that shows Metallos heart go full red and then he looks all creepy and walks into the camer, very evil like. It is offscreenville but they kind of set it up.
                  That was the deleted scene where he inserts Tess' chip that makes him an emotionless robot. So taking that into account, someone could've found him, and just switched one Kryptonite out for the other knowing that GreenK hurts Clark.
                  Last edited by MartianRogue; 05-07-2011, 03:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Martian Rogue
                    you can't please everyone. everybody has a vision in their mind of how things should be. its impossible to meet every single one.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

That was the deleted scene where he inserts Tess' chip that makes him an emotionless robot. So taking that into account, someone could have found him, and just switched one Kryptonite out for the other knowing that GreenK hurts Clark.
                    I have to re watch the deleted scene.

That's true, but John has been gone since "Upgrade" in S9. His destiny is to become a villain, so I have no problem with him being shown as one in S10. Hell, I love it!

Comment

me too :-) .

Comment

I wish when the villains were looking at their future enemies that Metallo would have had Cyborg

it would be like the battle between Terminators
                        Last edited by ian032003; 05-07-2011, 06:51 AM. Reason: better analogy

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                          Offscreenville. Roulette was never really good IMO & is a villain in the comics.

What's she working for CHLOE in Roulette? Or did I get that wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                            What's she working for CHLOE in Roulette? Or did I get that wrong?
                            I think Roulette works for whoever is the highest bidder. In "Roulette" it was Chloe, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyScout-ManOfTomorrow
                              I think Roulette works for whoever is the highest bidder. In "Roulette" it was Chloe, yeah.

Okay Thanks!

Comment

Besides the deleted scene from Upgrade(that obviously the writers/producers forgot it was deleted) yeah, he is meant to be a villain. It was only a matter of time before becoming a villain.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎