Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did metallo become evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wasn't there a deleted scene on the Season 9 DVD or something?

Comment

It was probably because the upgrade was red kryptonite instead of green.

Comment

Originally posted by lucky clois fan
        YES! I had the Same Exact Thoughts!

He SAVED Clark and he was totally kind to Lois, so really, in off-screenville he became evil That is such pathetic writing... either line up with the mythos ON-screen... or NOT at all.

I loved John Corben... Brian Austin Green ROCKED that part! Good thing he didn't have to be written Horribly while actually ON screen! I'll still remember him fondly, like Lois should
        Yes, how dare they not show Metallo going evil. Maybe he and Clark should've had their own episode each week. One week, Clark. Next week, John

He's a freaking villian.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Offscreenville. Roulette was never really good IMO & is a villain in the comics.
        That's how I feel about Metallo. BAG rocked that role, but I knew Metallo was going to become a villian.
        Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 05-06-2011, 09:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

well all the villains there were likely being manipulated by toyman and wearing the starro looking mind control device. that is what i think is what was up with them.

Comment

Actually, Metallo was good. Then he saw the price of the Smallville 10 season dvd pack...

Comment

Originally posted by psyko69
              wasn't there a deleted scene on the Season 9 DVD or something?
              Yes. Since Lois turned him down and she was his only real shot at having a normal life, he decides to put the inhibitor chip back in and give up his humanity.

Comment

John Corben was never shown as evil and was never called Metallo either...

Comment

Originally posted by blakexy1125
                  When did metallo become evil?
                  June 24, 2010, 4:36 p.m.

Comment

THe Star thingy option gets my vote.

Comment

Well at the end of upgrade he was going to see the doctor who in the comics turned him into metallo so maybe thats what happen here he was made into the full cyborg metallo fliped out and decided to give up on his humanity and became metallo

Comment

the deleted scene aside, he put a chip in to render himself an emotionless machine, looking at it from a character view; someone like Metallo would be quite isolated, this cold lead them down any number of paths.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenarrowjustice
                          John Corben was never shown as evil and was never called Metallo either...
                          Well, he is now. John Corben becomes Metallo. I knew wasn't going to stay a good guy, just like I knew Lex wasn't going to stay a good guy. Metallo, man, you're right where you're supposed to be.
                          Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 05-07-2011, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
                            Yes. Since Lois turned him down and she was his only real shot at having a normal life, he decides to put the inhibitor chip back in and give up his humanity.
                            I wonder if the writers forgot that scene was deleted when they wrote this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Alicia Chipy
                              THe Star thingy option gets my vote.
                              This or it is a major fail by the writers. I am hoping Toyman chipped him.

Originally posted by Marvelous Jr
                              It was probably because the upgrade was red kryptonite instead of green.
                              I can see this too...can red K power him?

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                                This or it is a major fail by the writers. I am hoping Toyman chipped him.

I can see this too...can red K power him?
                                it was suppose to but Prophecy but apparently he still has the green kryptonite heart and they were given their assignments and no starro robots were scene whatsoever so I guess they made chose to become supervillians

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎