No announcement yet.

When did metallo become evil?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did metallo become evil?

last time we saw him he saved clark i forget the name of the episode and it made it seem like at the end he had found the light what changed him? i hope they explain. because at the end of the episode he had good intentions

Whenever Roulette became evil, as well.

Comment

Hahaha as well as Black manta they missed a huge part of the story

Comment

Offscreenville. Roulette was never really good IMO & is a villain in the comics.

Comment

Maybe Tess should put a new upgrade chip in Metallica.

Comment

yeah agreed i never liked roulette and thought she was evil from the start but seriously metallo really was good at the end of that one episode

Comment

Maybe Toyman has them all under control with those star devices.

Comment

Originally posted by superfan85
                maybe toyman has them all under control with those star devices.
                this

Comment

Um, when he left I knew he was not going to stay a good guy. He's a villian. Lex tried to be good, but he also ends up being a villian.

Comment

I wondered that too... I was under the impression that John Corben was gonna try to behave

Comment

Smallville just knows how to do these kind of screw ups
                      Personally, i like when Metallo is a villain. Wasn't a big fan of what they did to him in SV but i loved Brian's portraid of him so i let it go
                      Roulette is on of the bad guy (or girls) on the comics

Comment

Probably the Starro thingys. Though Toyman was the one to repair Metallo, so he could have installed a reboot thing to revert his personality.

Comment

Originally posted by blakexy1125
                          last time we saw him he saved clark i forget the name of the episode and it made it seem like at the end he had found the light what changed him? i hope they explain. because at the end of the episode he had good intentions
                          YES! I had the Same Exact Thoughts!

He SAVED Clark and he was totally kind to Lois, so really, in off-screenville he became evil That is such pathetic writing... either line up with the mythos ON-screen... or NOT at all.

I loved John Corben... Brian Austin Green ROCKED that part! Good thing he didn't have to be written Horribly while actually ON screen! I'll still remember him fondly, like Lois should

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                            YES! I had the Same Exact Thoughts!

He SAVED Clark and he was totally kind to Lois, so really, in off-screenville he became evil That is such pathetic writing... either line up with the mythos ON-screen... or NOT at all.
                            not only evil but mustache twirling evil, plotting to steal the city's water...

Comment

I think I'm quoting another member of the forum when I say "Ah, Offscreenville, the place where everything we want to see happen, happens."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎